Cort: Demolition Man

Cort: Demolition Man

A Story by Abishai100
"

An idealistic ex-CIA agent infiltrates Chechnya and Belfast to catalyze radical changes in malformed regimes and perhaps realize his destiny of becoming a man of distinction.

"
One last ode to the new age global angst towards human groups wrestling to achieve democratic visions amidst a troubling sea of political darkness!

Thanks,


====

Cort, an Algerian-American, dropped out of the CIA to help the Chechnyans and the PIRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) defy their oppressors in Russia and England. For years, Cort worked as a diligent intelligence agent and soldier-spy for the CIA, but when the NSA gave the upstairs command to compromise his position during a routine raid on an ISIS terrorist fortress in the Middle East, the valiant and idealistic Cort realized he'd be better off working alone than with the agents of established First World governments. After all, Cort had trained in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, and target-shooting on his own in the Himalayas and studied Fanonian and Edward Abbey rhetoric prior to becoming an ace for the CIA.

Cort had a very strange backstory. His mother, an Algerian Catholic nun named Eva, claimed she'd earnestly prayed for God to send her an 'emissary child' who'd root out the vile corruption of the modern world as a revolutionary political ninja. When Cort was growing up, and exhibiting extraordinary skills in soccer, computers, music, and mathematics, his mother would tell him that she'd prayed for a son like him and that the gods had answered her earnest prayers. Therefore, Cort grew up with a feeling of fantastic daydreams acquired from his passionate mother's idealistic stories and claims. While training to become an operative in the Himalayas, Cort decided to study and explore Shaivism, the Hindu religion devoted to the worship of the supreme god of destruction, Lord Shiva.

It was during his experiments with Shaivism that Cort developed both a knack and a natural interest in explosives. That's when he gave himself the colorful operative alias Demolition-Man! As Demolition-Man, the idealistic Cort could function as an independent crusader assisting the hopeful Chechnyan rebels and IRA angels in Belfast to overthrow very undesirable reigning policies enacted by the ruling governments in Russia and England. You see, Cort had realized that the methodologies required to help modern groups challenge the decisions of ruling bodies made him something of a 'prophet' of liberation! Perhaps his mother really did succeed in wishing in the conception of a revolutionary man-child who'd transform our way of conceiving modern democracy.

Cort helped the Chechnya Liberation Group (CLB) and the IRA establish key positions for the protest of hypocritical tourism in their unjustly ruled territories by planting ingenious self-assembling timed miniature explosives in key government building and military police bases in areas flocked by tourists. As tourists notice the strange calamity while visiting Chechnya and Russia and Northern Ireland, they began writing to world leaders to inquire about the state of unrest and traffic troubles in these folk-roused areas of criminalizes terrorism. Cort ('Demolition-Man') had effectively become the shocking human agent of modern sociopolitical evangelism his Catholic mother prayed would arrive to help humanity get over the ugly modern hump of deformed human regimes.

====

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God" (Matthew 5)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on March 6, 2020
Last Updated on March 6, 2020
Tags: Terrorism, Democracy, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing