Vader's Government

Vader's Government

A Story by Abishai100
"

Darth Vader must deal with radical new Sith visions of power and empire while seeking the counsel of his idealistic Jedi son Luke Skywalker who may have advice about tempering ambition.

"
Amidst all this global governance drama about humanity wrestling with the Coronavirus pandemic, I thought it'd be fun to offer a Star Wars (George Lucas) Sith Empire fan-fiction about the complexity of governance daydreams! This yarn was inspired by the film "Titus" (Anthony Hopkins).



====

Darth Vader had become the ultimate overlord of the Empire, seeing through the visions presented by his Sith mentor Sidious. Vader created a grand army of the Empire and saw that the frai old ways of the Republican Jedi were usurped by the machinated efficiency of Empire infrastructure such as the awesome Death Star and the Sith Moon in the wondrous Rai Galaxy. However, Vader was still being pursued by his noble Jedi son Luke Skywalker who'd gathered stories about the glorious days when his father was the incredible Jedi swordsman Anakin Slywalker and was praised for possibly bringing a great balance to the universe.

Luke wanted his father Darth Vader to remember his days as a Jedi and not seek such radical means towards social control. However, within the pyramid of the Sith order, radical thinkers wanted to see Vader carry out the advanced design of governance suggested by the Sith mentor Sidious. Darth Vader was finally challenged by the resurrected Sith deacon Darth Revan who trained a new dark Sith apprentice named Jed. Jed stood before Vader and declared to him the supreme Sith demand for complete universal power at all costs,

Jed took his own red Sith laser-saber and used it to decapitate himself before the stunned eyes of Vader. Before he commotion this samurai suicide, Jed proclaimed to Vader the power of the will itself and how this symbolic suicide would serve to remind all Sith that no form of compromise or regret in the development of Sith power would be accepted. Vader was shocked and decided to finally make practical contact with his idealistic Jedi son Luke Skywalker. Vader told Luke that the suicide of Sith warrior Jed revealed a new interest in achieving limitless philosophical power regardless of the cost. Luke advised his father Vader to find ways to make the Sith Empire more flexible.

VADER: "The suicide of Sith warrior Jed, groomed by the resurrected feared Sith Lord Darth Revan, has revealed that new interests in power and authority are relentless and formidable. We can not deny that there are willful demands to make Sith rule more absolute and even extreme, which may ironically make the Empire quite stubborn. Therefore, I will devise ways to make Sith presence a thing of greater emotion so that there are less extreme forms of power demand declarations and so that the Sith Empire can continue to develop as a great phenomenon of universal intuition! The key to power now is the management of great military and political resources. We Sith believe this is the best way to incorporate the surviving rogue Jedi knights who still seek universal fortune."

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on April 2, 2020
Last Updated on April 2, 2020
Tags: Star Wars (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Beryl Town-Beryl

A Story by Abishai100