Venger/Arrow: Plague & Plastique

Venger/Arrow: Plague & Plastique

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two titans confer about how the 'Plague' has affected the way we conceive of modern democracy!

"
One more Coronavirus parable, and this last one involves Venger (a fictional nihilistic warlock) and Green Arrow (a fictional idealistic philosophical urban archer) conferring about socialization intrigue during the pandemic and quarantine experience. Coronavirus worries have changed the way we conceive of new age teamwork, and this yarn was inspired by the disease-and-democracy film Outbreak. Thanks for reading,
++++
====
Two mighty titans from the heavens decided to confer about the Coronavirus pandemic on Earth, since the trouble reminded many mystics and religious scholars in human civilization of the omens and prophecies of the symbolic End Times folklore from the Christian Bible. These two mighty titans were Venger, an underworld warlock, and Arrow, a heavenly archer and philosopher. Venger and Arrow wanted to talk about how quarantine life created by Coronavirus pandemic considerations created modern angst towards values and ethics and hygiene. Venger wanted to talk about transit and resource efficiency, but Arrow wanted to talk about basic sensual happiness. Who was more accurate about the Plague --- was it a thing of diligence or a thing of desire?

Venger always believed in the principles of capitalism and efficacious governance. He espoused ideas regarding the flow of traffic, the regulation of goods and tariffs, the demand for media and information, and the intrigue associated with inventive democracy. Therefore, Venger wanted to see how the Coronavirus pandemic would encourage free dialogue about the role of socialization management and information control in modern media around the globe. Arrow, on the other hand, was a philosophical archer from the heavens who believed in the sublimity of beauty and the joy of life itself. He was intrigued by the notion that the Coronavirus pandemic would foster a new kind of 'gender vitality' since quarantine life would compel human beings to think about how moving around in close quarters required a certain 'divine' imagination.

The two mighty titans, who disagreed sharply about what the Coronavirus pandemic implied for human intelligence and civilization imagination decided to sit down over a cup of hot Starbucks coffee on a mountaintop in California and debate and discuss the contours of modern socialization fears and the demand for governance reliability during crisis. This debate-discussion was both symbolic and interesting.
++++
VENGER: This Coronavirus pandemic should encourage dialogue about lifestyle.
ARROW: Quarantine life always creates ideas about balance and fitness!
VENGER: Perhaps this tribulation is really a sign of the End Times.
ARROW: Modern media must respond by providing access to information!
VENGER: Are you an advocate of entertainment access in times of quarantine?
ARROW: I do think that media and television offer psychiatric outlets for confined societies!
VENGER: Well, perhaps media will offer news and music regarding the way humans endure this trouble.
ARROW: To regulate and control the highways of this news and music signals the sophistication of humanity!
VENGER: Perhaps this Coronavirus pandemic will reveal two forms of intelligence --- patience and curiosity.
ARROW: Yes, we must remain patient about information delivery and curious about medical discovery!
VENGER: I believe this pandemic should encourage more interest in news networks and media resources.
ARROW: Yes, students are studying on the Internet since schools are closed all over the world!
VENGER: Perhaps the Internet will be celebrated as an ultimate device for 'underground' intelligence.
ARROW: Yes, access to network exchange is the hallmark of advanced society, and the Internet is that beacon!
VENGER: In that case, let's talk about WikiLeaks and entertainment supervision and parental controls on the Internet.
ARROW: Sure; parents are concerned what their kids are studying and observing on the Internet during quarantine!
VENGER: Maybe censors and monitors will create a special 'sphere' of intelligence during the Internet quarantine day.
ARROW: I agree that such supervision will reflect a macro-governance view of Coronavirus quarantine consciousness!
VENGER: It does seem then that this Coronavirus quarantine day has created a certain species playground.
ARROW: A playground?
VENGER: Yes, we're sort of invited to 'entreat' our imagination about access to wireless network windows.
ARROW: Such as?
VENGER: Take, for example, the information presented on the World Health Organization website.
ARROW: Yes?
VENGER: The World Health Organization website can showcase how it disseminates global ideas online during crisis.
ARROW: What's your point?
VENGER: The Coronavirus pandemic and the quarantine life it's created has offered us a sense of 'network' calls.
ARROW: I suppose the quarantine experience has created a 'virtual global phone' in the collective imagination!
VENGER: That's why I'm arguing that this pandemic quarantine day can compel us to evaluate social ingenuity.
ARROW: Explain.
VENGER: Maybe the democracy engendered by this crisis will compel thinkers to praise medical websites.
ARROW: I can concede to you that such 'tech wiring' represents crisis-time professionalism!
VENGER: In that case, resource delivery efficacy is as important and symbolic as entertainment euphoria.
ARROW: I can concede to you that such 'life goods' reminds us that this crisis has created multi-tasking!
VENGER: Let's agree then that the hallmark or signature of this Great Tribulation is mental detailing.
ARROW: That's absolutely objective.
++++
After this rousing debate-discussion, the mighty titans Venger and Arrow agreed that the Coronavirus pandemic had reoriented the way humanity in modern times conceived of both imagination and intelligence and therefore of recreation and politics. These two mighty titans contemplated how this was ironically a unique opportunity to celebrate how quarantine life during Plague was a sign of great socialization craftsmanship and reminiscent of earlier era trophies such as the New Deal, Woodstock, and Napster. How would historians mark this great diction?
====
Venger & Arrow

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on April 9, 2020
Last Updated on April 9, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing