Air America

Air America

A Story by Abishai100
"

A self-proclaimed blog-vigilante named the Shadow decides to be active about modern Coronavirus era deformity and learns the basic value of patriotic dance!

"
Here's a Coronavirus pandemic inspired society values vignette inspired by the dialogic film Air America, which I really hope you'll read and like. Thanks,
++++
====
"Ajay Satan, an online Internet blogging self-proclaimed 'democracy-defending vigilante' and all around good-guy, went by the alias 'Shadow' since he liked the idea of shadowing social trends and advocating democratic ideals online with ideas about free-speech, teamwork, patriotism, liberal capitalism, and social justice. The 'Shadow' (Ajay Satan) compared himself to the fictional dystopian superhero 'Neo' from the new age sci-fi fantasy film The Matrix. The Shadow was a real modern knight."

"The Shadow created blogs with himself dressed and costumed as some kind of ninja or hero dealing with some kind of fictional or real-life antisocial menace such as Leatherface or Hitler or the Jackal. These blogs were meant to convey the idea that social access to liberal ideas about social justice, even through folk-tales about rogue vigilantism, created optimism towards modern American storytelling. Was the Shadow right?"

"The Shadow was dating an American woman who was part of the modern pornography industry and was considered a very sexy and cool porn-star. His girlfriend was deeply worried that Ajay's crazy activities making blogs about vigilantes chasing super-maniacs was going to put his own life at great risk, especially now that the Coronavirus pandemic had created a new kind of humility lifestyle fear. Was the Shadow's girlfriend right?"

"The Shadow's girlfriend invited him to a grand art opening for an exhibit for one of her movie industry friends who happened to be a gifted amateur painter. The opening was at a grand museum in New York, and the Shadow attended, dressed normally of course, and realized his girlfriend was much more interested in the daily access to normal thinking."

"The next day, the Shadow saw a news-story of a group of bank robbers who heisted a major bank in Los Angeles wearing hockey-masks and then hijacked an armored car with gold inside on its way to the bank itself. This hockey-mask wearing gang called itself the American Psychos. The Shadow wondered if basic social activity such as art market event endorsements were sufficient to promote or create real social sanity in this new age of high-traffic related ultra crime and terrorism!"

"Meanwhile, the Shadow's girlfriend was attending another art opening for one of her friends and fashioned a very stylish hair-cut for the event and hoped her boyfriend (Ajay Satan) would attend the important event with her...as Ajay and not as the Shadow."

"The Shadow did indeed attend the event with his girlfriend that day, but he brought along with him a small cartoon drawing of a fictional Transformers (Hasbro) A.I. female robot-heroine named Greenlight who symbolized democratic virtue. The Shadow (Ajay Satan) showed this Greenlight color-drawing to the artists at the art event and tried to persuade investors to consider how new age imagination should reflect real practical society values such as democratic honesty."

"Then the Shadow got busy with his usual online vigilante-oriented costumed blogging, describing himself as a street-version of Thomas Nast, using images of rogue vigilantism and radical democratic rhetoric to champion ideas about anti-racist free-speech, tempered globalized capitalism that helped the lower classes and the poor, and eco-conservation that catered to the curiosity of young students and kids. These vigilante blogs the Shadow made after attending the two art events with his girlfriend represented his real sincerity towards active online drama!"

"The Shadow then made a blog with himself as a vigilante complemented with images of new age consumerism and entertainment media catering to audiences seeking sensuality, decadence, candy, and convenience. This was the age of cheeseburgers and sports and Playboy, and the Shadow wanted to compare the street interest in social justice with the media fascination with American money."

"The Shadow decided to create a series of blogs using various comic book 'super-villains' who represented adversarial terrorism, such as Scorpion (Marvel Comics), Penguin (DC Comics), and Hobgoblin (Marvel Comics) to create more attention towards the idea that new age anti-capitalist sentiment had spawned a new breed of social angst and criticism. These comic book 'bad guys' represented a new aesthetic geared towards subversive folklore."

"The Shadow decided to do a blog report online of a patriotic Asian-American commercial pilot named Dylan Shah who was moving various medical supplies and office equipment across the two US coasts during and after the Coronavirus outbreak. The Shadow likened the dutiful work of this 'resource pilot' to the culturally symbolic deeds of Charles Lindbergh and wondered if new age heroism was all about everyday responsibilities."

"The Shadow decided to make a practical vigilante blog about the value of recycling water bottles during the Coronavirus quarantine as a social statement about the importance of everyday humility. A major media figure decided to condone this blog and posted a like to the blog and commented that recycling in times of great crisis represented American diction. The Shadow was invited by this media figure to attend an eco-conference at M.I.T."

"At the conference, the Shadow (Ajay Satan) noted the kinds of creative thinking today that marked humanity's response to the Coronavirus pandemic/quarantine with systematized innovations regarding access to real daylight technologies!"

"The Shadow's girlfriend decided to introduce him to two of her friends who happened to be female pilots working for American Airlines. These two female pilots knew the ins-and-outs of modern traffic logistics and the labors of new age civics during the Coronavirus pandemic. The Shadow took notes about how real-life heroes today were somehow...postal."

"The Shadow then wondered if democracy in America was just as much about the destiny of money as it was about the dirty work of practical money. He'd become enlightened about the complexity of modern dollars."

THE SHADOW: "Heroism even if through vigilantism today means a real appreciation of the design of money!"
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on April 15, 2020
Last Updated on April 15, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Capitalism, America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing