Racer-X: Quarantine Diaries

Racer-X: Quarantine Diaries

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American idealist known as 'Racer-X' considers how the Coronavirus quarantine has affected the way he conceives of general drought!

"
One more Coronavirus quarantine parable for American life, inspired by the film Speed Racer. Thanks so much for reading (signing off),
++++
====

Isaac Castle called himself Racer-X. That's because he loved driving cars very fast. His favorite cars were Saabs and Lamborghinis, which were from Sweden and Italy. Isaac wanted to make blogs on the Internet about modern free-speech values in the age of media, and when the Coronavirus quarantine arrived, Isaac wanted to make a bio of himself, using photos and images of past life experiences and how they informed his current American passion for espousing democratic modesty online.



Isaac owned a very nice shiny silver Lamborghini which he had custom-made in Italy by a Lamborghini manufacturer. This silver Lamborghini represented Isaac's interest in competitive racing and his knack for controlling a land vehicle like it was a terrific thing of terrestrial magic. Isaac wanted this car to represent his care for the road and his love of American racing. He named this car of his the Silver Bullet.



Isaac also had a secret interest in Irish politics and researched the developed and developing problems between Irish Catholics and British Protestants in Belfast (Northern Ireland). Isaac cared about the troubles the Irish endured while finding ways to resist British rule for a long time and how it progressed into modern skirmishes in Northern Ireland. Isaac wanted to use American media to espouse more social awareness of these social worries between Catholics and Protestants living side-by-side in Belfast. This sort of liberal political activism comprised Isaac's special concern for new age democratic advertisements. 



Isaac was a part-time artist and made paintings and doodles of beautiful women and comic book characters such as Farah Thames and Superboy (DC Comics). This amateur art represented Isaac Castle's general interest in using imagery and iconography to re-present social values and customs in modern media through the neo-lens of diarism. Was Isaac dissociative?



Isaac also possessed two authentic vintage silver engraved handguns. These two matching pistols symbolized Isaac's interest in modern toys and weaponry and how cowboy Western movies in American history captured Americans' love of adventure and exploration and daring. Isaac's two silver handguns symbolized dogma, so he named them Diviners.



Isaac was so worried about the Coronavirus pandemic that he decided to make an online bio of himself as 'Racer-X' to represent a modern media focus on the problems of traffic and self-idealization in the time of great commerce and capitalism. Was the Coronavirus pandemic a result of apathy or over-exuberance? Was it a sign of human frailty or human error? Isaac ('Racer-X') wanted to capture the modern sadness of the Coronavirus pandemic to resent the notion that a love of racing reflected a human concern for the general frailty of modern dogma.



Isaac was basically an artist. He considered himself a racer, since he was fond of re-presenting social customs through the lens of idealized rhetoric. His admiration of characters like Superboy (DC Comics) represented his special interest in democracy, which is why he studied divinity at Dartmouth College. Was Isaac destiny-centric? How would he characterize the youthful laurels of the Coronavirus pandemic?



Isaac decided to invest in diamonds from Europe and post photos of them on his new Internet blog about finding simple value in precious items during the Coronavirus quarantine experience. Isaac suggested in his blog that the special appeal of these shiny diamonds reflected a human interest in procuring diarism in times of great dogma.



If Isaac Castle really was Racer-X, a marshal of American dogma and Coronavirus quarantine time diarism, perhaps what we learned from his bio-blog on the Internet was that modern times required serious and great democratic imagination! In other words, what we needed more than anything was a voice for simple dreams. That's what Racer-X provided. How would he be remembered?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on April 20, 2020
Last Updated on April 20, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing