Mohegan Sun: Quarantine College

Mohegan Sun: Quarantine College

A Story by Abishai100
"

Racso establishes a vital computing bridge between FSU and his Ivy League school during the Coronavirus quarantine and winds up meeting a beautiful Native-American woman who inspires him to praise!

"
Here's a Native-American vignette about Coronavirus quarantine-time design, inspired by the film The Last of the Mohicans, which I really hope you'll read and like! God bless (signing off finally),
++++
====
Isaac Castle was given the alias Racso by his college fraternity mentor who happened to be head of the Native-American department at the Ivy League school. Isaac ('Racso') was to travel to Florida State University during the Coronavirus quarantine and evaluate its cyber-resources for its online course education since all college courses were now administered indoors and online because of the global quarantine. Since Racso's school was considered a top-flight computer network and tech institution, he was to network with his fraternity chapter at Florida State and establish computing consulting stations between the two schools during this crisis. Racso was therefore the ultimate college computing go-to-guy!

Florida State University (FSU) was the Seminoles NCAAF (college football) team renowned for its historic successes in collegiate football and its rivalry with Florida and Miami. Racso (Isaac Castle) was sent from his school and by his Native-American mentor to establish vital computing networks for FSU during the quarantine. Racso quickly became an FSU Seminoles football fan and downloaded various Seminoles games and championships before he went to the FSU campus in the summer of 2020 during the Coronavirus quarantine.

Since FSU Seminoles games were considered very iconic in the American landscape and very popular among the college students, Racso wanted to create a computing network exchange between FSU and his Ivy League school highlighting media downloads of the Seminoles games in its lavish history. Seminoles games often naturally featured colorful Native-American dressed avatars who rode into the field on horses and dress before and during their media-broadcasted games.

While Racso was at FSU establishing computing networks between his school and FSU, he met a gorgeous Native-American FSU female student named Barbara Nightshade who had the sorority-alias Pocahontas. Barbara ('Pocahontas') told Rasco (Isaac Castle) she was impressed he was sent by his Ivy League school to establish computing network terminals and highways between his school and FSU which would give convenient access to students to various media-uploaded FSU games during the trying Coronavirus quarantine! Racso started falling in love with Pocahontas.

Since Racso was an amateur artist, he made a painting of a beautiful Native-American woman while he was at FSU and presented it to Pocahontas. Racso told Pocahontas the woman in the painting reminded him of her. Racso and Pocahontas began dating!

Racso decided to create various media uploads of images of Seminoles fans in dressed native gear during key NCAA season games and compared them to the Ivy League football games from his school. Racso talked about the use of mascots and culture dress among modern college sports fans. This was all made possible by Racso's skill with computers of course.

Racso also used some of his programming and wiring skills to create video-game interfaces so students during the quarantine could access key Seminoles games and recreate them to replay them using programmed video-game technology on the terminals/servers between FSU and his Ivy League school. This was terrific quarantine-time collegiate activity.

Because of his successes, Racso was invited to attend a computer and quarantine time prayer conference at the Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut. At this conference, various Native-American professors who taught at the Ivy League were present to discuss the role of technology in the sustainability of education during the quarantine and how it inspired spirituality on campuses during the terrible tribulation!

Racso was given a special ceremonial Native-American mask while he was at the conference at the Mohegan Sun casino, which was owned and operated by the Mohegan nation of Native-Americans. Racso was now officially a computing collegiate Native-American and Ivy League musketeer during the Coronavirus quarantine!

The Mohegan Sun casino was proud of its incredible amenities and interiors but was obviously stifled because of the global quarantine. Racso established an important culture pride marketing contract between FSU, his Ivy League school, and Mohegan Sun during the quarantine and this led to a new online course at FSU about modern media access to the ethnically-controlled gaming industry.

It seemed that when the Coronavirus quarantine would finally someday end, people would cheerfully flock to the Mohegan Sun casino to celebrate how humanity braced together to construct crisis-time bridges between malady and metaphysics. Racso just was excited to take his new Native-American FSU girlfriend Pocahontas to Mohegan Sun after the pandemic ended!

Racso decided that his interests in culture arts and native pride inspired him to think about various aspects of arts in American society such as horror-films and ninja-films. These sorts of aesthetics and entertainment reflected the sort of spiritual resilience vital to the human endurance of the Coronavirus quarantine.

Racso and Pocahontas got married after Racso returned to his Ivy League school. The indoor wedding was attended by their family and friends, his Native-American mentor, and the attending Dartmouth church parishioner!

FSU students benefited from the clever computing networking resources created by Racso's ingenious wiring of media tech and access to media uploads of Seminoles games. This created a great bridge between FSU and Racso's Ivy League school and would lead to future works in the departments of Anthropology.

RACSO: I'm just happy my interest in computers and Seminoles football led me to my wife Pocahontas and my appreciation of modern technology and how it facilitates great social mobilization in times of crisis and quarantine. God bless America!
====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on April 29, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, Native-America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing