Isaac Castle: The Tufts Decisions

Isaac Castle: The Tufts Decisions

A Story by Abishai100
"

A brilliant medical researcher at Tufts decides to use neo-liberal thinking in his dissection of the Coronavirus drama tribulation in America!

"
Here's one last Coronavirus quarantine-prayer vignette referencing the fine work research professionals are doing today at respected American institutions such as Tufts University to deliver the people the best and timely solutions to this modern-day containment tribulation. Thanks so much for reading (signing off),
====

Isaac Castle decided to transfer from Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire) to Tufts University (Boston, Massachusetts) during the Coronavirus quarantine to study the COVID-19 virus and work with medical professionals he agreed with in the scientific community and who happened to be faculty at Tufts.



Tufts was a proud institution founded in 1852 as a Christian universalist school devoted to the education in the liberal arts and diplomacy. Today, it is regarded as a highly competitive and challenging American university offering stimulating courses in medicine, international law, and literature. Isaac wanted to work with the Tufts medical school doctors and professors who were studying the integrative vaccination and ventilation procedures involved with the containment and categorization of the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020. Isaac decided to take some nice photos of the Tufts campus when he arrived to begin work and study there in the summer of 2020.



The scene in global politics was tight because of the global Coronavirus quarantine concerns but it was still tense, and U.S. President Donald Trump had to answer concerns regarding the flow of terrorism and the fertility of anti-capitalism sentiments that were still lingering in the air even though it'd been almost 20 years since 9/11. As Isaac entered the medical research group at Tufts in the summer of 2020, everyone wondered if the Coronavirus quarantine would create more peace or more anxiety regarding the security of inter-religious cooperation, especially concerning Israel-Palestine!



Isaac was using a special Marvel Comics hybrid-creature avatar at the Tufts medical school in promoting web-awareness of the COVID-19 research process. This avatar was a spider-like flesh-mutating super-being meant to represent the biophysical lethality or 'intentionality' of the Coronavirus. Isaac named this web-avatar the Spider-Demon (SD), and his medical peers at Tufts likewise began referencing it as a 'mutation mascot' for various outbreak and vaccination fears in web discussions and medical forums.



Isaac took his girlfriend to the Irish pub-and-bistro on the Tufts campus one afternoon for brunch and ale. They talked about the value of evaluating socioeconomic patterns in the development of vital Coronavirus traffic management and population controls. They talked about the use of Isaac's special comic book 'avatar' the SD (Spider-Demon) in the marketing of COVID-19 consciousness in the modern world and in the context of fragile geopolitical circumstances such as anti-capitalism sentimentality lingering among terrorist groups and giving the White House more worry than it needed. Isaac and his girlfriend considered how the Irish pub/eatery on the Tufts campus should otherwise hopefully remind students, now studying and working almost completely online and under quarantine almost all the time, that socialization should not be an obstacle to Coronavirus traffic therapy!



However, a staunch critic of Isaac Castle was Dr. Hector Hammond, who also worked at Tufts after graduating from Harvard University. You see, Hector thought the most ideal way to approach the Coronavirus outbreak was to force quarantine and screen patients and then commandingly apply vaccination options. Hector didn't share Isaac's more optimistic view that treatment should be social and human in tone and color. Hector was therefore a real Devil's Advocate in this important missionary work.



While Isaac and Hector carried on their online medical and scientific rivalry regarding the Coronavirus quarantine management procedures, interested students and professionals watched on and hoped this sort of intellectual stimulation would yield serious insights into the best course of action regarding the full containment of COVID-19. Tufts had become the arena for important 21st Century socialization consciousness!



The modern media had given voice to many liberals and neo-liberals who sought to use the public forum to give more voice to the real problems of eco-pollution and global warming. The onset of this biological outbreak didn't help matters and in many cases fanned the flames of dissent, and many students and teachers at Tufts University wondered if this kind of social intrigue and debate was actually positive and sane for American life.



Isaac decided to reference two folk-avatar robots in his web-forum at Tufts about the value of using self-idealization imagery and intelligence framing to evaluate and dissect the modern problem of socialization paranoia regarding the global Coronavirus quarantine. These two robots, Cyclonus and Agus, represented mob psychology biases in the work Isaac was doing with his peered allies at Tufts medical school to understand the human shading of COVID-19 contagion paranoia. Was this biological outbreak causing people to view others as shadowy specters?



This was the age of media and technology, so any progress made at a respected institution such as Tufts would be duly noted by the administration. Indeed, the respected and popular Tufts Provost decided to create a favorable media campaign online highlighting the brilliant work Isaac Castle was doing at the medical school regarding the idealized analysis of the Coronavirus maps. This online media presentation reflected an American academic investment in macro-dialogue.



Finally, Isaac's group at Tufts decided to publish a psychology presentation regarding the characterization of social trends and mass biases during the Coronavirus quarantine and what this would mean for idealized clinical settings and therapeutic approaches to mass behaviors conducive to sanitation and containment. This publication in a medical journal described some processes involving the 'transferrence' of personality disorders and antisocial behaviors relevant to the understanding of what made the quarantine experience one of great human design!



Would schools like Tufts emerge triumphant in their dedication to the study of the COVID-19 shape and destructiveness? Would modern scholars such as Isaac be able to rise above the challenges of new age harsh naysayers in the academic world such as Dr. Hector Hammond and offer the world creative ways to think about the imagination challenges of the quarantine experience? Isaac realized he'd become something like James Bond, the iconic fictional British intelligence agent and skilled spy-soldier involved in various worldly democratic missions to stop the advance of diabolical naysayers!



ISAAC: No matter what happens, I'm confident we'll emerge from this great tribulation in the modern age more appreciative of the labors and technologies present at American 'banks' such as Tufts!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing