P-IRA: Fraternity/Sorority

P-IRA: Fraternity/Sorority

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac Satan is the acting American President of the Bonesgate fraternity/sorority of the NA-IRA-S, devoted to the enrichment of modern Protestant-Catholic folklore.

"
Here's a patriotic multiculturalism fraternity/sorority vignette about Protestant-Catholic utopianism, inspired by the film The Devil's Own. Thanks so much for reading (signing off),

====
My name is Isaac Satan. I'm an Algerian-American and Ivy League graduate (Dartmouth College) whose relatives were involved in the FLN revolution against French occupation of Algeria in the 20th Century. I worked for the CIA before becoming an underground operative for the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) in Northern Ireland. We worked tirelessly with Sinn Fein and Parliament and made initiatives against British police and military strongholds in Belfast to bring more social attention to the demand for greater civil rights. media access, and employment opportunities for the Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland since the days of the disappointing partition of Ireland enforced by the British Empire. This partition was created because of generations of British Protestant colonialists who settled in Northern Ireland. We obtained valuable social and commercial highways for the Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland and built bridges to new age Protestant-Catholic peace designed to create more globalization conscious modern capitalism and trade. I was given the P-IRA field-alias 'Green Shadow' (GS) and retired in the USA to become the Provincial General of the North American IRA Society (NA-IRA-S). We now work with Sinn Fein constantly as well as Irish commercial companies such as the Aer Lingus airline company for media activities in this glorious age of Facebook, Bloomberg, and NASDAQ!

Aer Lingus boasts terrific travel hospitality and an excellent in-flight crew and pilots and attendants and stewardesses. This is a modern company representative of a new age investment in peace and healthy Protestant-Catholic relations in the age of commerce and culture exchange and media and of course tourism. Sinn Fein and the NA-IRA-S are both committed to seeing companies such as Aer Lingus flourish and become totems of modern democracy and globalization insight. I myself have flown on Aer Lingus on flights between JFK and Dublin as well as between Dublin and Geneva. The strengthening of Aer Lingus is as important as the solidification of political bridges between Sinn Fein and Parliament. This is after all the time of great expectations and capitalism!

As Provincial General of the NA-IRA-S, I formed the P-IRA fraternity/sorority called Bonesgate. Named after a colorful pub in England, Bonesgate is devoted to the celebration of Irish Catholic customs and culture as well as multicultural bridges between Irish Catholics, Algerian-Americans, Asian-Indians, and Jews. Bonesgate is located on the Dartmouth campus chapter of the DTD fraternity as well as in other local chapters of various college university fraternities/sororities, including the popular SD sorority at Washington University. Bonesgate is therefore now national, and I'm the serving executive president. I'm no longer Green Shadow of the Provisional Irish Republican Army, but I am indeed the NA-IRA-S Bonesgate chartering executive and acting American President. Bonesgate is dedicated to pluralism, commercial peace, and democracy education as well as Irish mythology and folklore!

Bonesgate members, male and female, are given the chance to don colorful Irish costumes and dress symbolic of a celebration of the democratic struggle for greater Protestant-Catholic peace and ties in Northern Ireland and continued goals towards cease-fire initiatives between the IRA and British military/police. Bonesgate members, male and female, engage in social events and Catholic events in which members are festively hospitable to multicultural college students in North America and knowledgeable about the delights and thrills of new age sociopolitical and sociocultural music. We love our ale and curry!

I'm educated in Third World liberation politics as well as anti-colonialism literature and am versed in the works of Frantz Fanon, Michael Collins, Che Guevara, and Edward Abbey. We're devoted to educational enrichment and social activity at Bonesgate. We celebrate images of great revolutionaries such as Bhagat Singh of the Indian independence movement against British rule who typify a democratic prioritization of customs-based social exchange and the need to separate terrorism from guerrilla warfare and terrorists from freedom-fighters. In the past, the IRA has suffered the media stigma of being labeled as criminal terrorists fanatical about Irish Catholic biases, but we work with Sinn Fein and the NA-IRA-S chapters in Bonesgate to ensure that students and teachers appreciate the importance of celebrating individuals who've worked to create greater ties between religious and cultural groups in conflict around the world such as British Protestants and Irish Catholics. This is the sort of history we advocate at Bonesgate!

I myself have cast and presented images of myself in gears and masks and visages meant to convey my sociopolitical commitment to the emotionalism and ideology of the NA-IRA-S initiatives and their links historically and culturally to the IRA, Sinn Fein, and the United Kingdom in general. As Green Shadow of the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army), I was considered a valuable 'world face' in the global movement to obtain more media spotlights on the problems between Protestants and Catholics in Europe. As the American President of Bonesgate, I present myself as a modern diplomat of the new age global interest and investment in the socialization of inter-religious philosophy!

When we see great marches made by British Protestant groups and fraternities in England and Ireland, we think of the long history of troubled relations between Protestants and Catholics. We also think of the proud colors and flavors hoisted by Protestants and Catholics and what makes these two religious groups so different despite their equal faith in Jesus Christ. We think of the promise and potential of free-speech and democratic access to inter-religious highways in this age of transit and commerce and media. We think of ourselves!

When we see canonical portraits of great Irish Catholic rebellions and struggles such as the monumental Easter Rising of 1916, we think of the ways in which the Irish have pleaded their sociocultural cause to the United Kingdom. We think of how rebellion can be cast equally and dangerously as revolution...or terrorism. We think of why history and politics can make democracy seem like an impossible tower to climb as the world has become more and more global. We think of ourselves!

Bonesgate parties cater to both Protestants and Catholics and boast beautiful guests and hosts who are both Protestant and Catholic. We can afford such inter-religious luxuries in North America, but these lights remind us of the importance of continued serious sociopolitical dialogue between Sinn Fein and Parliament in Europe. We have to remember that these moments of Bonesgate euphoria reflect serious considerations about modern world bigotry!

We have costumed parties at Bonesgate in which attendees are encouraged to bring kids and dress up in army or patriot costumes and uniforms. These special costume parties represent our North American (NA-IRA-S) commitment to the vocalization and promotion of sociocultural customs symbolic of pure democratic flair. We're after all interested in the tastes of modern globalization and therefore 'divine' fashions!

We also endorse and advocate the circulation of G.I. Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) media (comics, toys, movies, art, etc.) at Bonesgate. G.I. Joe comics often present lively characters symbolizing new age interests in democracy, revolution, inter-religiou cooperation, and nationalization of commercial peace and capitalism bridges between conflicting groups. G.I. Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) has become like a social drink for Bonesgate!

We also sponsor multicultural events at Bonesgate such as the world fashion show during which Asian-Indians, Jews, and Irish Catholics are invited to showcase various decorative and outstanding achievements in society style and clothing design. We had a singular event, for example, showcasing green sarees made by Asian-Indian designers to highlight a world appeal for St. Patrick's Day. In other words, the Bonesgate fraternity/sorority is dedicated to a new world diplomacy!

Finally, we advocate the marketing of the Green Team ('GT') at Bonegate. The GT is the DC Comics triad of superheroes Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Green Lantern. The GT is a terrific heroic team of democracy-defenders devoted to the maintenance of modern inter-religious peace between Protestants and Catholics, Israel-Palestine, and India and Pakistan. This is a time of great sociopolitical enrichment, and the GT is espoused by Bonesgate since they speak to a modern passion for teamwork, heroism, revolution, and of course, stewardship!

We also take photos of Irish Catholic marches and festivals in Northern Ireland for the Bonesgate yearbook. These sociocultural images enforce our social commitment in North America to appreciating the basic humanity behind the age-old Protestant-Catholic drama and rift. We brothers and sisters of Bonesgate cast this Protestant-Catholic division as a workable problem rather than a bigotry dilemma!

When you turn on the TV news on BBC, you might see a story of a new P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) faction engaged in a new and inventive or even radical initiative to detangle and demystify or destabilize a valuable British police/military barracks or stronghold in Northern Ireland. You might see images of masked revolutionaries who are clearly cast as dangerous terrorists. You might start to wonder if sociocultural missions in North America such as our cherished Bonesgate fraternity/sorority is worth all this modern dyslexia!

You can find colorful patriotic Irish dolls of girls in patriotic Catholic 'uniforms' on our commerce-section of our North American website. These Irish dolls signify our new age commitment to the enrichment of social activity and inter-religious events such as Protestant-Catholic dual services in church. We brothers and sisters of Bonesgate consider these dolls as valuable as any ideology we espouse through traditional media. We think of these dolls as 'classic' toys!

We've also sponsored and hosted inter-religious weddings at Bonesgate between students and alumni. We've hosted wonderful Irish castle weddings between Irish men and Asian-Indian women, Dublin weddings between American men and Irish women, and English weddings between Protestant women and Catholic men. We care about the promotion of world cooperation and therefore champion the images of modern humanity at Bonesgate. This makes for excellent media!

We also celebrate and promote media images of English royalty and especially the lively photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton in modern magazines and TV. We think such images of high royalty in the UK promote more social intrigue regarding the potential for great Protestant-Catholic activities in the future. In other words, images of British royalty at Bonesgate remind us of the power of media in reaching audiences who care about modern diaries!

So if you see a Bonesgate hallway photo of a British Protestant policewoman standing alongside an Irish Catholic policemen, you might think of how modern media can cater to a natural optimism towards the goals for globalized democracy and the end of the need for armed struggle, guerrilla warfare, or troubling political exchange in Parliament. In other words, we'd want you to visit Bonesgate and think of these world photos as symbols of a future promise!

We've shown great revolution-themed films at Bonesgate to our members and visitors, including The Battle of Algiers, Gandhi, and Michael Collins. These films remind us of the sacrifices made by those in the past that make modern troubles such as Protestant-Catholic divisions seem less...alien!

As the American President of Bonesgate in North America, I don't want to send the message that my past association with the CIA or the P-IRA has engendered in me a natural or primal interest in celebrating or hoisting the human value of warfare, terrorism, or violence-themed toys marketed in modern media. That's not my goal as the Bonesgate president of the NA-IRA-S!

Finally, the Bonesgate fraternity/sorority is devoted to social values such as safe-sex, religious tolerance, teamwork, educational democracy, and friendship. We care about drug abuse education and terrorism literature relevance. We care about the endorsement of Irish Catholic culture in America and the cheering of Irish Catholic insignia sports such as Celtics basketball and Notre Dame football. We care about life in general!

I make sure our Bonesgate dinners offer our members rich and nutritious dining experience. We serve McDonnells Irish curry sauce, which is a canned supermarket and Internet-grocery convenience. We eat what we read and we think what we say, so we believe in the Thanksgiving meals between Protestants and Catholics which help us worry more balancedly about Protestant-Catholic walls in Northern Ireland!

GREEN SHADOW: The greatest adversarial specter to the challenge of Protestant-Catholic unity in Northern Ireland and Europe is the denial of basic socio-commercial delights such as McDonnells Irish curry sauce. God bless us all in Christ!
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on June 13, 2020
Last Updated on June 13, 2020
Tags: Irish, Frat/Sorority, Media, Culture, Democracy, UK, USA

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Beryl Town-Beryl

A Story by Abishai100