World Trophy

World Trophy

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two modern media gurus travel to Northern Ireland together to evaluate the quality and weight of consumerism, free-speech, and new age diets!

"
Here's one more Irish/democracy media parable, inspired by the film Wag the Dog.
====

Isaac Satan and Tom Cruise were ideal modern era media diplomats. One was a self-proclaimed Internet-blogging self-proclaimed 'democracy-defending vigilante' posting on forums about free-speech values and the problem of modern terrorism. The other was a Hollywood (USA) mega-star whose films came to symbolize all the qualities of American imagination.



Isaac was secretly a North American underground social network contact of the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) and Sinn Fein, the legal/political wing of the IRA, working to obtain more media access rights for the Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland and suffering under the undesirable policies of a British Parliament controlled by a Protestant majority. Isaac was given the special Irish political field-alias 'Green Shadow' and wanted to create a media platform for the Northern Ireland national men's soccer team and what it meant for new age anti-terrorism rhetoric and Protestant-Catholic peace. Isaac (Green Shadow) and Cruise found themselves on the same Aer Lingus (Ireland's national airline!) flight from JFK to Belfast in the summer of 2021.



Isaac and Cruise became fast-friends while chatting on the airplane about the qualities of new age media-driven democratic dialogue and a special modern magazine consciousness that catered to society talk about the aesthetics of creative governance media (e.g., royalty tabloids). Isaac and Cruise decided to attend a Northern Ireland men's soccer game together in Belfast to evaluate how national athletics in the troubled area contributed to improved Protestant-Catholic relations in the 21st Century.



Isaac and Cruise learned that there was a positive fanfare towards soccer in Northern Ireland and admired the special showcased trophy shown during the men's soccer game they attended that summer when they arrived together in Belfast as friends who became suddenly newfound sociocultural 'media partners' during their Aer Lingus flight.



Isaac ('Green Shadow') and Cruise decided to attend a women's national soccer game in Northern Ireland just one week later and then appreciated how the Belfast women, like the male athletes, also celebrated athletics as a meaningful platform for improved Protestant-Catholic relations in the 21st Century!



Of course, Green Shadow (Isaac Satan) and Cruise both understood well from BBC news that the troubles in Northern Ireland regarding Protestant-Catholic strife wouldn't simply be assuaged by soccer games or television. However, they remained confident that the modern media offered intriguing platforms for engaged free-speech values. This was after all the age of cinema...and liberty!



Isaac ('Green Shadow') was involved in various black market munitions and resource allocations activities linked to the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army). He explained to his new celebrity buddy Tom Cruise that he had special ties to peace-promoting Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams and sought ways to avoid guerrilla warfare in the addressing of Protestant-Catholic troubles in Northern Ireland. Isaac ('Green Shadow') had also participated in a few armed P-IRA strikes on British police/military barracks and strongholds in Belfast. He'd become an IRA angel. Isaac ('Green Shadow') told Cruise this was the era of great expectations created ironically by the contours of new age media diarism.



Cruise of course had made many symbolic films representative of American patriotism and democracy and values and was British by heritage and descendancy. He appreciated the peace-promotional work of Sinn Fein and worried about the scope of rogue and radical sects of the evolving IRA in the new era. He told his new media-activist buddy Isaac ('Green Shadow') he simply preferred mainstream American dialogue to radical/neo-liberal pro-Irish podiums.



Isaac's girlfriend back in the USA, Linda, was a part-time housekeeper and part-time single-mother from her previous marriage. She didn't know anything of Isaac's participation with the IRA or ties to Sinn Fein or North American links between Irish politics and British Parliament intrigue and Washington Democrat Internet work. She simply thought he was an agent of modern media work and Internet forum work. He was, after all, a stay-at-home princely heir who just lived off his family's inheritance money from Algeria. He was a real prince, and Linda didn't know that Cruise now knew about Green Shadow and his work with IRA dangers!



Cruise was married to celebrity actress Katie Holmes and was actually planning a new film about the intersections between Protestants and Catholics in the new world and in the USA. He wanted to visit Northern Ireland originally just to enjoy some peace-promoting men's national soccer.



However, Isaac ('Green Shadow') was showing Cruise more and more about the intrigue linked to new age dialogue and political underground work regarding Protestant-Catholic tensions. He showed Cruise the value of using modern media to advocate improved inter-religious cooperation in British Parliament. He also showed Cruise how some modern American media sometimes catered to biases regarding the characterization of the IRA as 'anti-capitalism' terrorists.



Isaac ('Green Shadow') and Cruise visited a Northern Ireland school library together and perused some iconic and historical National Geographic Magazine issues featuring relevant articles and stories and images of the development of globalization thinking amidst this newfound human interest in capitalism-oriented culture-exchange. They thought about the commercial symbolism of the Aer Lingus airline company which brought them to Northern Ireland and carried them towards this exciting democratic research.



Cruise told Isaac that he honestly thought hosting media portals to modern intrigue and imagination through video-games and movies might be preferable to exposing everyday Americans to the real-life terrible dangers of political controversy catalyzed terrorism, a terrorism definitively counter-productive to traffic comforts and lifestyle diaries.



Isaac recommended he and Cruise do a joint-Internet campaign on forums to hype racing and combat video-games that promoted ideas and imagination regarding the imagination thrill of capitalism and globalization competitiveness. They thought about various race-car games and war-games that reminded consumers in Western civilization of the visceral excitement linked to modern daydreams.



Isaac ('Green Shadow') got the creative notion to use media platforms to create and promote sexual and pseudo-pornography storytelling involving only Irish Catholic women in Northern Ireland, to promote the idea that folk capitalism could be a thing of great sociocultural identity, especially when it promoted Protestant-Catholic discourse! After all, entertainment promoted social paint.



Of course, media may not be sufficient to create improved Protestant-Catholic relations in the new millennium. There may be creative forms of serious democratic revolution required. Isaac ('Green Shadow') and Cruise thought about new and inventive forms of society magazine storytelling that would cater new brands of free-speech that movie-makers in America considered very marketable and reflective of commercial doctoring.



Therefore, Isaac ('Green Shadow') and Cruise decided their special roles in the modern universe of media offered opportunities to use consumerism and capitalism consciousness to create more dialogue regarding the aesthetic appeal of democratic engineering.



Would IRA terrorism and British police/military brutality accusations end soon in this explosive new age of high traffic and multicultural commerce? How would the United Nations offer solutions to this serious problem of global paranoia? What would media 'gurus' like Isaac and Cruise do to improve the human attitudes towards media refreshments?



Since Isaac had an Algerian background, he used some Indian and Algerian fashions for his new pirate-blog in Northern Ireland about linking world fashions and aesthetics to the modern cause of Protestant-Catholic dance.



Cruise meanwhile prepared for his new film with his wife Katie Holmes about Protestant-Catholic relations in this new age.



Isaac and Cruise decided to travel to the Royal Palace in the UK together where they met Princess Kate Middleton and asked her what she thought about Protestant-Catholic divisions in this new age of explosive media. Princess Kate told the two inquisitive 'media diplomats' that this was a time of serious social dance!



CRUISE: Quit the Irish Republican Army, Isaac, and make movies with me in America!
ISAAC: I have to keep working with liberal/underground Irish media and politics.
CRUISE: Are you going to become a media fan of British Parliament marketing?
ISAAC: Of course I am; all we need is real diamonds, good buddy!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on June 14, 2020
Last Updated on June 14, 2020
Tags: Irish Media, Democracy, Capitalism, Magazines

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100