Hudson in India

Hudson in India

A Story by Abishai100
"

Celebrities travel to Agra and compare the fire-deparment to New York's infrastructural reliability and find notes on the modern intrigue of civilization dance.

"
After reading an extraordinary feature in our beloved institutional People Magazine, I thought about what comprises society infrastructure 'imagination' in this modern era of great globalized design, so here's one last piece about the imagination behind new age 'traffic' diamonds, inspired by the film Don't Drink the Water.

====
Kate Hudson, celebrity daughter and media personality and co-head of the American fitness-gear company Fabletics, was at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYC) and met some interesting figures in the Bollywood landscape. Bollywood as we know is India's rendition of Hollywood, offering film-fans a panoply of cinematic images and storytelling reflective of the human imagination and social customs. Hudson was so intrigued by the Bollywood aesthetic, that she decided to travel to Agra (India) with two of her American celebrity friends, Gwyneth and Zoe.

When India broke away from the British Empire in the 20th Century, it became yet another pronounced nation for anti-colonialism thought for the emerging era of globalization commerce and politics (e.g., European Union). India had relied on tourism as one of its primary economic umbrellas and now dealt with terrorism dilution to offer travelers security if they chose to see the idyllic ancient country, which boasted the incredible Taj Mahal palace, one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Kate Hudson wanted to take photos of Agra (India) for her Facebook page.

As Kate and her two American celebrity girlfriends were enjoying a lovely gondola-ride on a river in Agra during their visit to India, they talked about the stark contrast between America's metropolitan consciousness and India's rural and communal sense of populism-centric culture. This was a land of colors, miniatures, ancient palaces and monuments, dance, masses of people, goats and elephants, and of course, exotic cuisine. Kate Hudson and her friends remarked at the level of hospitality and service at India's incredibly well-financed luxury hotels such as Hotel Taj.

Then, one day, during their otherwise idyllic visit to the other-worldly nation of India, Kate Hudson and her two American celebrity girlfriends noticed a huge fire raging in the heart of Agra. They wondered how fast the Agra Fire Department (AFD) would respond to the crisis and compare it to the speed and reliability of American fire departments such as the New York Fire Department (NYFD). When the AFD truck arrived, Hudson took photos of the first-ever female Indian firefighter who was on hand that day to put out the Agra blaze!

Hudson and her friends requested to be taken to the AFD station to be shown their fleet of fire-trucks. Hudson and her friends were adequately impressed with the handsomeness and sturdiness of the AFD trucks and took photos on their handy-dandy iPhones for their Facebook pages. They remarked on the modern value of finance governance and how money fueled the infrastructures of the world that facilitated smooth civilization functionalism.

Hudson and her friends were given a special demonstration of what it was like to use an Indian firehose to put out a fire in India. This was a terrific stunt, and Hudson recorded the display-demo on her handy-dandy iPhone. You see, Kate Hudson was getting a first-hand experience with the differences between America and India when it came to infrastructure, civil services, and social customs! The AFD, compared to NYFD, was more laid-back but equally diligent!

Kate Hudson never forgot that terrible Agra blaze that required the AFD truck to appear like magic to dispel the hell. No one wanted a fire like that in an ancient prophetic city in a tourism-centric nation like India where crowds gathered to take photos of the glorious Taj Mahal on their handy-dandy iPhones for their Facebook pages. The Agra fire that day resembled something of a worldly inferno, and Hudson wondered if the AFD had proper governance support from India's parliamentary structures!

When Hudson and her friends returned to the wealthy and metro USA, they decided to pay a quick visit to NYFD station after hopping off their Aer Lingus flight from Delhi to JFK. When they got to the fire-station, the attending executive, Stan Rhodes, showed them some of their new features for their upcoming Halloween parade and told them he was a proud Irish-American firefighter. Hudson told Stan that she and her two girlfriends had just returned from a trip to Agra on Aer Lingus, Ireland's national airline! Hudson noted how the NYFD, unlike the AFD in India, was much more decorative, which made her feel unusually grateful.

Kate Hudson went back to work at her Fabletics office, where she began coordinating a new media event involving her celebrity-actor dad Kurt Russell and eco-activist celebrity-actor Leo DiCaprio and a wildfire consciousness symposium in California. The event was to be co-sponsored by Fabletics, and Hudson took notes about how in America, unlike India, people were much more self-conscious of the idea of photographed democracy!

KATE HUDSON: India is so different that what I really noticed when I returned to America is how we take for granted all the metropolitan securities and comforts that other nations work much harder to sustain socially and politically. We were lucky to make a safe flight from Delhi to New York on Aer Lingus, and I hope this new age of globalized traffic is really all about the necessary anti-terrorism dialogue. (Interview, Charlie Rose).

AFD: We were so proud to host American celebrity-actress Kate Hudson and her two celebrity girlfriends, Zoe and Gwyneth at our fire-station in India after our firesquad diluted the horrible blaze in the heart of Agra! Kate and her friends took photos of our refurbished and restored trucks for their travel-log Facebook pages. We're sure she considered her visit to our fire-station illuminating of the Indian government's commitment to modern infrastructure dialogue. God bless India!
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 2, 2020
Last Updated on July 2, 2020
Tags: Traffic

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing