Abraham Lincoln: Vampire-Hunter D

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire-Hunter D

A Story by Abishai100
"

Abraham travels from Algeria to America to Ireland and back to America to settle in as the nation's ultimate new age socialization expert turned vampire-hunter!

"
Here's an American diorama inspired by the recent film
====

Abraham was born in Algeria to Algerian parents and moved to America and became a US citizen and studied at the Ivy League before being recruited by the CIA to become an underground P-IRA/Parliament operative in Belfast (Northern Ireland) before settling into his current retirement life as a government 'spook' in D.C.



Abraham always flew on Aer Lingus, Ireland's national airline company, because it made him feel comfortable about embracing globalization through commerce alone. He was a state figure in the style of Kissinger and James Bond. He was a real gentleman, and the flight-attendants and crew of the airplanes always made sure he was quite happy!



When Abraham was about to settle into D.C. to retire, he discovered rather that there was a clan of underground 'vampires' trolling around Washington. Abraham took up his mystical crossbow, his golden-axe, and his sword and headed out into the forests outside Washington where the vampire-creatures, blood-thirsty and bent on hell, were flocking. He soon became --- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.



Abraham's girlfriend Christie was a lab girl working as a secretary in a major science firm known as Oscorp. Christie became Abraham's online pen-pal, as the traditionalist balanced old-world classical living with nouveau-tech gadget life. Christie became the source of sanity and hope for the good Abraham, who was still stalking vampires. Christie waited.



Enter Tom Cruise, a major media celebrity who cared about vampire lore and followed the underground rumors he heard at a celebrity-CIA party in LA and trekked to D.C. prepared to team-up with Abraham Lincoln, the good modern Algerian-American patriot and vampire-hunter. Cruise met Abraham in a D.C. pub late night and nicknamed him "Vampire-Hunter D" since the letter 'D' would designate Abraham's sense of zany daring. Cruise was more serious about vampires!



Cruise was dating a Wiccan princess from New Orleans named Elektra who liked putting mischievous electric-shock spells and curses on her victims. Elektra was a siren of the night-vision, and Cruise considered her his special gem. However, Elektra despised Abraham and wanted Tom to eliminate him!



Fortunately, Abraham Lincoln drove a white-stripe Lamborghini with revved up engine and greased transmission, making it a nifty cat to scurry around in and perform evasive maneuvers in fields of vampires. Ironically, Tom Cruise had an identical Lamborghini, but he drove it to D.C. to find Lincoln and profess an alliance or 'axis' in vampire-hunting underground!



The stage was set for an apocalyptic mystic's battle int he fields of D.C. or rather in the forest outside Washington! Would Abraham succeed in mustering the necessary folkloric presence to deal with this new and mighty underworld 'scourge' of nesting creatures of night-vision right here in the USA?



ABRAHAM: I don't care who helps me, as long as I get to kill a lot of vampires, by Jove!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on July 6, 2020
Last Updated on July 6, 2020
Tags: Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing