Office-Girl

Office-Girl

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac wants to retire from the CIA and marry his office-girl secretary Teresa.

"
An espionage but politically neutral secret-life fable inspired by True Lies.
====

Isaac Satan worked in the CIA and in DC and was considered a James Bond of the world of P-IRA/Parliament politics in Northern Ireland and the UK. He worked alongside a female secretary, an office-girl, named Teresa, a redhead Irish-American, who always intrigued him. Isaac (code-name: Green Shadow) was looking to retire.



Isaac (Green Shadow) worked in the CIA for years after graduating from Dartmouth. He became a go-to-guy in underground operations in Northern Ireland and was considered a consultant for the Belfast consulate of the USA. However, Green Shadow (Isaac) was tired of his life of machinery...and spies.



Isaac was always cordial to his CIA secretary Teresa. However, he now daydreamed about running away with her to New Zealand to retire with his saved-up money! Teresa was very attractive to him, and apparently, she found him charming despite the rumors he lived a very very dangerous life. Teresa was secretly in love with Green Shadow!



Meanwhile, the super-terrorist organization Cobra had constructed a truly evil behemoth of a super-computer called MAXX which was capable of detecting mental weaknesses in humans from ERP brain-wave tremors. This computer created a 'nightmare matrix' to scramble all government communications and sane traffic, and Green Shadow was sure Cobra could unleash MAXX for a major world event such as a NASA space-shuttle launch.



Green Shadow (Isaac Satan) was assigned to infiltrate the Cobra underwater lair in San Diego somewhere or by San Diego somewhere, by the cliffs of the Pacific blue. Green Shadow was told to find a replacement to pick up in his CIA work where he left off in Northern Ireland, working to create pivotal bridges between Protestants and Catholics. Green Shadow had 2 months to destroy the Cobra lair and hopefully MAXX.



Green Shadow completed his task and flew from LAX on Aer Lingus to Belfast to say farewell to his CIA friends in Northern Ireland and newfoudn Sinn Fein consultants. He then flew back on Aer Lingus to LAX and desperately now sought to seek out his CIA 'office-girl' Teresa and ask her to marry him!



Isaac was Algerian and Indian by heritage, and his marriage would involve a ceremony in which the bride's face is completely painted in a yellow powder to signify her awakening into a life of adulthood and shared happiness. This was supposed to be erotic, but over the years, the Indian ceremony had become much more...ornamental.



GREEN SHADOW: Now that Cobra is foiled, I want to start a family with Teresa, and by God I've earned that right.



Isaac (Green Shadow) would enjoy his golden years married to his 'office-girl' Teresa, but he wanted to be sure no shadow of terrorism like Cobra would ever darken the halls of the human psyche on Earth. He would continue to consult with the CIA but as a retired expert and aging peaceful veteran! This was a life well served, and Isaac wanted to settle into a life well conceived.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds like real life,this would make a great book

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 6, 2020
Last Updated on July 6, 2020
Tags: Comics, Dystopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing