Ares (Vampire Fan-Comic)

Ares (Vampire Fan-Comic)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Ares goes on a comic book like mission to protect his beloved Elana in Toronto in a time when the master-vampire Sinister's created a dominion of dogs!

"
One last vampire fable, inspired by the film 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
.


----




====

Ares was a perfect vampire-hunter, even though he himself was rumored to be a blood-sucking vampire. He was an immortal in actuality, but people didn't confirm this vampire fact. Ares wore sunglasses and made comic book stick-figure drawings of vampire-hunters and managed a comic book shop in California. He knew the world was run by evil vampires led by the dark master Sinister and wanted to therefore create a cital of democracy where a peace-loving vampire could marry a nice human girl in California. Ares was focused on his mission and he was very cool!



Ares made a stick-figure doodle of a vampire-hunter named Ares incidentally and posted the drawing on the front window of his comic book shop in California. Vampires saw this drawing and reported the sighting back to their master Sinister. Sinister was concerned there was a new anti-hero in town who was rumored to be himself be a vampire and wondered why this guy Ares wanted to contend with Satanic vampires while himself seeking a peaceful life with a human woman in California!



Ares met a beautiful woman named Elana who turned out to be a vampire. He didn't care because he'd already fallen in love with her and wanted to protect her from the evil clutches of the master-vampire Sinister. Ares knew Sinister would turn Elana into a minion sex-siren in his bordello of blood. Ares therefore wanted to make sure Elana was safe and happy with him and purchased an apartment for her in Toronto with his inherited money. He loved Elana very much and wanted to marry her!



Ares went on his archery mission to hunt down vampires prowling in Canada near Toronto where his beloved Elana was established as a peaceful resident with a human passport. Ares used his arrows tipped with garlic butter and holy-water and shot them into the hearts of vampires lurking in the forests outside Toronto seeking to terrorize his girlfriend Elana for their master Sinister. Ares therefore became a superhero, fighting vampires while hiding his own identity as well as the identity of his beloved Elana!



Ares found popularity in Canada and recruited a handful of buddies who became his wartime allies. They called themselves the Red Hood Gang and sometimes wore red hoods or scarves of blood-red color. The Red Hood gang wielded impressive weapons and would use them to simply destroy any vampires that crossed their path while they were creating circles and rings of security in Canada in a perimeter surrounding Toronto. Ares' gang was very cool!



ARES: The weapons we used are impressive and ominous and we use them without hesitation, since the vampires we fight, almost always sent by the master-vampire Sinister, are furious and hellbent on ravenous cannibalism, so we have to be sure that the world they hide in does not become their shield for utter devastation.



Ares and his gang managed to create a rather impressive area of security surrounding the great Canadian city of Toronto, so his beloved Elana was safe and uncategorized massively as a defecting vampire. Ares' vampire status was also not fully revealed, making his mission much easier, since Sinister was a master conspirator. Toronto became a city of hope for Ares and his gang and for the beloved Elana!



Sinister meanwhile began dating a media celebrity in California/Hollywood and directed her to make media campaigns designed to destablize any identity-masking initiative forwarded by the modern landscape. You see, the fact that Ares and Elana were hiding their vampire identities was infuriating to Sinister, so his media celebrity girlfriend was commanded to create special media spotlights on identity disclosures for Internet networking. Now, Ares knew that Sinister's sirens and allies were nothing less than agents of modern civilization diaries!



SINISTER: I know not what this Ares or his sweetheart Elana have charted for themselves as the ultimate destined happiness, but my associates are working to destabilize their mystique and aura of security around the city of Toronto, for my ultimate new global scheme is to use vampire blood fury to enact a perfect Earth reign of hellmouths.



As Ares' battle with Sinister gained a special cult following and popularity among youngsters and comic book fans, movies about vampires in America started regaining in popularity and marketability. Suddenly, you saw film-flyers and colored posters of iconic vampire movies strewn all across cities in California. This was a real vampire dream!



Ares purchased a very dashing Honda bike and used it when he was roaming around Toronto as a valiant vampire-hunter of modern civilization. He named his Honda the Scarlet, and he wanted Sinister to know that no vehicle of hell in Canada would facilitate the construction of ultimate darkness or fascism. Ares was the pure democratic vampire with his beloved Elana and his trusted Red Hood gang of hunters, and he rode his Honda-bike Scarlet with great confidence. Who'd win this terrific struggle?



SINISTER: I will send my sister Portia to seduce and hypnotize the valiant Ares, and when she's managed to completely confound and convert him into a vampire minion for my new army, I will make Portia my ultimate emissary of darkness and betrayal.



ELANA: I just hope my beloved Ares wins this fight in measures that will ensure our modest security in Toronto, so we can just live happily and peacefull together, perhaps even enjoying delicious vampire movies on Netflix! Yes.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on August 3, 2020
Last Updated on August 3, 2020
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing