ActiVision: An Invented Cure*

ActiVision: An Invented Cure*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two comic book geniuses create a quarantine online educational company that helps the comic book industry reach dioramic proportions during the Coronavirus tribulation!

"
I've decided to sign off with this fun nod to the comic book industry and its special role during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. Thanks so much for reading,
----




====

Isaac and his best friend Matt decided to go into a special commercial media enterprise, marketing stick-figure drawings of little kids for a do-it-yourself comic book home-creativity company kids could access on the INternet. Kids would be able to look up comic book oriented and stylized stick figures on the company site and use them as inspiration for home comic book drawings during the Coronavirus quarantine, when school was basically a home activity and indoors. Isaac and Matt quickly became online media geniuses and their company became very popular.



The stick figure comic book drawings made by youngsters featured on Isaac and Matt's company website were colorful, offbeat, varied, and fun. They included renditions of the Green Goblin (Marvel Comics), Talia al Ghul (DC Comics), and Phantom (King Features Syndicate). Isaac and Matt's company became very popular and a great educational creative resource for kids studying and playing indoors during the Coronavirus quarantine. The company's name was ActiVision.



While most of the comic book stick-figure doodle-drawings on the ActiVision website were rather simple and basic and simply fun drawings made by kids at home, others were quite handsome and even impressive. That's why Isaac and Matt were approached by a more professional commercial executive working in the comic book industry who wanted to add a special Coronavirus quarantine activity spin and marketing angle for the American do-it-yourself enterprise!



Now, comic book art had exploded since the early days of the latter half of the 20th Century. Iconic characters like Wonder Woman (DC Comics) and Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) became household names and popular Halloween costumes, while other more esoteric and artistic characters liks Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) and Brainiac (DC Comics) became synonymous with a really emerging genre dedicated to the expressionism behind raw delight. This was modern art at its most playful.



The commercial executive who approached Isaac and Matt was a slick NYC comic book marketing specialist named Lisa Boone. She had connections with the industry's big names including Kevin Smith and Ben Affleck. Boone wanted to add a Coronavirus marketing angle or spin to ActiVision and thereby add some nice educational marketing enhancements to the company website. After all, adding some education feathers to the comic book industry would help bridge the genre to the more mainstream connected genres of folk music and even children's television. Boone was savvy and sexy and studied at Dartmouth College.



Well, Boone's ideas were a big hit with ActiVision and resulted in a new form of quarantine-life educational marketing for young audiences and students. Isaac and Matt were suddenly considered comic book art-world pioneers, utilizing the Internet to offer a fresh new face to the inventive genre and were therefore offered a special gallery for their contributions to folk comic book diaries.



In fact, the gallery which was now opened in NYC invited people to forget about the trauma and tribulation of the Coronavirus quarantine for a moment, though visitors were instructed to sanitize their hands with anti-bacterial wipes upon entering. Isaac and Matt realized the quarantine tribulation created a special glitter for the comic book universe. This was an American achievement.



An eccentric comic book investor named Elijah Price decided to visit the ActiVision gallery and donated $40 million to the cause, hoping it would spread positive ideas about the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation and the power of modern media to create folk directions!



Isaac and Matt decided to do a special follow-up media enhancement to their ActiVision website by creating a special nod to the pioneering original 1970s Spider-Man TV series in the USA. This added a nice feather to the burgeoning notion that folk art in the modern era could involve an inspiring dosage of great democratic dioramas.



Super-celebrity Tom Hanks toasted the successes of ActiVision during a TV interview on Tamron Hall and was complimented for his new interest in public broadcasting.



Meanwhile, Isaac and Matt were invited to offer a special folk contribution section to the new Leprechaun Irish horror-comics series about Coronavirus paranoia, and their addition was a terrific short-story about a paranoid salesman who encounters the demonic leprechaun Lubdan who demands they he tell him about what he's learned about the Coronavirus!



Isaac and Matt were later invited to offer a contribution section to a special IRA politics patriotic comic in the USA about a troubling terrorist incident that arises on the campus of Dartmouth College, compelling students and faculty to ponder about the dimensions of new age dystopian mobilization. ActiVision had become a real folk-money phenomenon!



Still, Isaac and Matt continued to promote and present their special kids' stick-figure doodle drawings of nifty comic book characters like Gray Goblin (Marvel Comics), so more and more young students would be inspired to do arts-and-crafts from home during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation.



Isaac decided to invest some of his share of the newfound capital from ActiVision to purchase shares in the Indian company that published Shiva comics, encouraging the writing of special sections about the Coronavirus quarantine!



When Isaac talked about these Shiva comics stories on the Internet, they got the attention of two comic book industry businessmen and artists who wanted to re-present the offering as a fun nod to the democratic pluralism created by the quarantine tribulation!



Would this ActiVision achievement spell a new arrow for excellence for the comic book industry, and would it make Isaac and Matt educational celebrities?


Matt made sure meanwhile not to let ActiVision get too political or controversial for its own good!



Isaac meanwhile began teaching courses at Stanford on the role of media in modern education, sometimes creating multi-media lessons casting himself as a dressed or even masked 'doctor' for modern education.



ISAAC: I hope ActiVision becomes for the comic book world what Esquire became for the society magazine world!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on August 4, 2020
Last Updated on August 4, 2020
Tags: Comic Books, Quarantine

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Beryl Town-Beryl

A Story by Abishai100