Jimminy Cricket Saves Manhattan

Jimminy Cricket Saves Manhattan

A Story by Abishai100
"

Jimminy Cricket is the godsend to Manhattan when it requires a cure to Jason Voorhees, masked death.

"
One more post-retirement return vignette, and it involves two very fun folk avatars of the modern post-Disney era (thanks so much for reading),



====

A strange occurrence in the great US city of Manhattan swept everyone into a frenzy of news rage. The incident involved the forest sprite Jimminy Cricket saving Manhattan from the terror-spree of the hockey-mask wearing zombie Jason Voorhees. People thought this was a perfect exercise into the far reaches of the human imagination. Jimminy Cricket proved he was a formidable defender of Manhattan!

JIMMINY CRICKET: "I've been slandered for me meek insect stature, but I wield a magic hypnotizing and vertigo inducing umbrella of dark magic. That's how I stopped the terrible and terrifying Jason Voorhees."

This was a real miracle for Manhattan. This was something that generated new age fantasy stories about Godzilla battling Mothra. The Post, the Chronicle, the Times, and the National Herald all wanted into this game. News was suddenly hip again, and people were finlly putting behind them the media scandals of US history such as the nefarious Quiz Show scandal involving a prominent intellectual aristocratic family. Could fairy-tale intellect cure the planet's woes with traffic toys?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on September 5, 2020
Last Updated on September 5, 2020
Tags: Comics, Fairy-Tale, Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100