Inside Man (Fan-Fiction)

Inside Man (Fan-Fiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three mysterious and skilled robbers discover a government safe-box during their bank robbery and decide about the appropriate theft direction!

"
One last heist tale, and this one is filled with some political consciousness, so it's not just a fun theft story, and this last one was inspired by the very entertaining recent film Inside Man directed by Spike Lee and starring Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster. Thanks again for reading (signing off), 
----


====

Inside a major Washington bank called the State Street Bank, the US government and Lockheed-Martin military engineering executives stored a special case filled with Nazi-era stolen Jewish diamonds as well as modern-day government blueprints for an A.I. robotics project designed to forward blueprints for new kinds of Air Force vehicles for war offensives. This special safe-box was a real treasure, and the State Street Bank made sure all precautions were taken to make the government safe-box unknown and well-protected in the vault-room. The A.I. robotics blueprints serving as engineering and design templates for a new generation of Air Force vehicles included the two prototype robots Cyclonus and Agus.



STATE STREET BANK MANAGER: "We're sure the government safe-box will be safe and secure from any threat of theft or destruction, and as of now, no one outside the bank executive board knows of its contents, which is why Lockheed-Martin and the government are both entrusting us with the incredible contents of the box, which of course also includes extremely valuable diamonds recovered from World War II, lost by murdered Jews during the Holocaust."



In fact, the two A.I. prototype robots Cyclonus and Agus were serving as models for a new line of Air Force planes, including a resurrected version of the classic French SR-71 plane, currently no longer in production. Apparently, the two prototype engineered and designed robots (Cyclonus/Agus) were used as design and mobility models for the rotary and swivel capabilities of actual Air Force planes to be designed in the future. The two prototype robots could transform into flying planes with weapons and were therefore considered think-tank templates for military plane drawings.



Of course, the military aspect was primarily the concern of the military engineering and design company Lockheed-Martin, while the US government was equally concerned with the other contents of the safe-box in the State Street Bank, the recovered Jewish diamonds from World War II. Lockheed-Martin stood to profit greatly from the security and applications of the engineering contents of the safe-box and therefore shared stakes with the government itself in the valuation of the safe-box. Lockheed-Martin was ensured by the State Street Bank manager that the safe-box was secured, and the military engineering company was therefore proud in its presentation of office-communiques to the press.



A special FBI officer named Colleen Russell was assigned to ensure extra securities for the State Street Bank while the safe-box was being held there. Agent Russell was to make sure that no information was leaked to the press regarding the incredibly important intellectual property in the safe-box. Agent Russell spent about 2 hours a day sitting in a coffee-shop across from the State Street Bank staring out the window and looking at all the people going into and coming out of the bank itself.



Unfortunately, no bank, including the very very impressive State Street Bank in Washington, is immune from theft completely. On a Halloween Saturday in October, three masked robbers during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation, all wearing protective Coronavirus masks and sunglasses and laborer-uniforms, arrived in a plumber's van and told the bank manager they were ordered to come into the bank that day to fix a severe basement pipe and drainage problem. One of the masked men was actually a recent employee of the bank who quit his job after personally sneaking into the basement to destroy the pipes and drainage system to validate this fake claim made by the masked robbers claiming to be from a called pipe-and-drainage company. The robbers walked into the bank and escorted by the guards to the basement, pulled out concealed self-assembling plastic guns hidden in their uniform lining and ordered the guards (2 of them) to take them to the secret vault-room near the basement level where the government safe-box was held!



ROBBERS: "Make damn sure, we care nothing for these government blueprints for war-planes and robotics design work, because all we care about is the $40 million worth in Jewish diamonds recovered from World War II hidden in the safe-box which we've discovered from the guards inside the bank who had no choice but to disclose this important information to us, so if everyone remains cool and calm, we'll walk out of here only with the Jewish diamonds and leave the government documents in the care of Officer Russell."



The robbers fled the bank after holding hostages inside for about 6 hours, as cops and ambulance and media parked outside. The robbers fled outside the rear by an alley across the bank in a parked black Lamborghini, leaving behind their stolen and painted fake plumbing-and-drainage service company van. The robbers did as promised and left behind the war-plane and robotics documents in the care of FBI agent Russell. Russell made no attempt to chase them indiscriminantly for the stolen Jewish diamonds, since the robotics blueprints were considered immensely more important by the US government as well as by Lockheed-Martin. This was a very strange heist indeed with even stranger press implications!



Fortunately, CIA officer Thomas Hale was brought in to create immaculate press control and damage assessment. He told the public that the loss of the recovered Jewish diamonds, worth up to $40 million, was a real loss, but the recovery of the US government documents regarding military engineering blueprints for the future being protected from enemy hands was immensely more valuable. The documents would now be moved to a secured and more secret location, perhaps inside the Pentagon inside Washington. CIA officer Hale was awarded a special commendation for his incredible crisis control of the situation that Halloween Saturday in October when the three masked robbers almost turned State Street Bank into a civics nightmare in modern times.



FBI/CIA: "We'll keep hunting down these State Street bank robbers, but we're really thrilled the government engineering blueprints were not stolen and then delivered into enemy hands for profit."



ROBBERS: "Can you believe the catalog of WWII headlines detailing the loss of human life and assets during what can be considered the greatest 'calamity' in Earth history? Such a question it seems reflects the sheer diction of our Halloween-and-Coronavirus season robbery of the immaculate State Street Bank in Washington, D.C., eh?"



"No country, however rich, can afford the waste of its human resource" (FDR).

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pharmacology research writing services are essential for pharmacology coursework writing service learners and Pharmacology Writing Services seekers.
https://researchpapers247.com/pharmacology-writing-services/

Posted 3 Years Ago


Nice one! I think the diamonds in this one are much prettier than the necklace in the other one.

Posted 3 Years Ago


lol,maybe i can pull one off after reading this

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2020
Last Updated on October 13, 2020
Tags: Heist, WWII, Military Engineering, Nazi Plunder

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Houseguest Houseguest

A Story by Abishai100