Thief (Dungeons & Dragons)

Thief (Dungeons & Dragons)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Professor Isaac Satan of Princeton is writing a children's mythology book about the D&D character Thief and crosses over into her realm and discovers daybreak!

"
Alright, here's one more, one more short-story, and it's not a heist story but a Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan-fiction about the character Thief, a symbolic young woman who reminds us of the inspiring features of courage...and dreams! Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----

====

Isaac Satan, a Princeton professor of mythology, was fascinated by the Dungeons & Dragons Saturday morning kids' cartoon character, Thief. Thief was a wily and gorgeous young woman from Earth who crossed over with her high-school pals into the fantasy-land where the warlock Venger, the dragon Tiamat, and the spirit-guide Dungeon-Master dwelled. Thief went on various bloody adventures with her pals, guys and girls, and challenged the dominion of Venger. Thief was however empathetic towards Venger's sense of complete loneliness. This is what intrigued Professor Satan of Princeton. he appreciated how Thief reflected a new age aesthetic and creative appreciation of complex emotions in the world of children's modernized mythology and wanted to present himself as a hip young professor writing about the D&D cartoon-character in America.




Isaac had a very gorgeous Thief sculpture custom-made in Romania and shipped to his Princeton office. he kept it in his office. He showed it off to his colleagues. Some questioned if he was becoming too enamored by all this children's mythology, but Isaac was seeking to write a special children's mythology book focusing solely on the D&D character Thief. This would be his greatest creative work, and he stared at his sculpture for periods of time in his office to gain inspiration!



ISAAC: "I pray at the Catholic church on the Princeton campus, because all this children's mythology work is making me feel somewhat lonely, and I feel the unnatural yearning to cross-over into that very fantasy-land where Venger and Thief dwell!"




ISAAC: "I've been motivated to purchase an amateur harmless Ouija incantation board and invoke some portal to cross over into the fantasy-land to engage with and meet Venger and Thief, but I don't know honestly what I'm expecting, especially since I'm quite drunk on Princeton wine right now, and it's a Saturday night in New Jersey."




Miraculously, Professor Isaac Satan somehow managed to use the Ouija 'magic' to cross-over into the fantasy-land of D&D where Venger and Thief dwelled, and he met Thief! She greeted him and told him Dungeon-Master was expecting him and that everyone was excited to show him around but that she'd be his personal guide in the fantasy-land. As he expected, Thief, a master-thief and infiltrator, though not a terrorist, had the uncanny ability to use her cloak to make herself invisible, rendering her adversaries, including the warlock Venger, to detect her while she tried to steal their scepters and poisons.




Dungeon-Master explained to Professor Isaac Satan that there were a host of fantastic individuals in the fantasy-land he crossed over into and described their various roles and powers, even those of the mighty red warlock Venger. Dungeon-Master hoped Isaac would provide his new friend Thief, Venger's some-time rival, with insights on how to engage the dark warlock intellectually. Isaac realized this fantasy-land was fraught with danger...and complexity...and characters.




Isaac told Thief he and her should engage Venger in a 2-versus-1 chess match. Apparently, Venger kept a glass chess set but never played unless truly stimulated. Venger accepted the challenge, since Isaac was a very smart professor/teacher and played both him and Thief in a 2-versus-1 chess match. Isaac and Thief used their bishops and rooks very cleverly to create rotating offensive alignments to confound Venger's very unusual use of the knight-piece (the horse!). In the end, it was a stalemate, but Venger conceded the match was something of a gem of an intellectual contest.




THIEF: We did it, darling!

ISAAC: We sure did, sweetie!

THIEF: You have to return to Princeton now, eh?
ISAAC: Unfortunately, yes!

THIEF: Well, you'll write that children's book about me, right?
ISAAC: How can I forget an adventurous thief like yourself?




Thief really was a unique character in the fantasy-land Isaac crossed over into using his Ouija 'magic' that Princeton weekend. He adored the way he stimulated Thief to challenge her rival, the dark warlock Venger in chess. He learned a good deal about courage, imagination, and even humility from Thief and pledged to write a children's mythology book that would capture all her fantasy-land mystique in America.



The book was immensely popular and was going to be adapted into a Ron Howard film featuring an up-and-coming actress who'd portray Thief in the D&T fantasy-land. Isaac thought she was just perfect!




During the Coronavirus masking and quarantine experience in America, Isaac wrote blogs with his pictures in masks arguing that the key to new age media 'chic' was to think like youngsters who always brought out the very cool confidence in all of us.




THIEF: I hope Isaac finds lots of fortune and happiness with the book he wrote about me, and maybe it will be reinvented and adapted into various types of media, and I'm especially remembering the chess match with Venger which will no doubt lead to all kinds of treasure-dances with peace and courage in our fantasy-realm!




An ugly witch named Hazel hated Professor Isaac Satan's book, because she too was a fan of Thief but preferred characterizing her as a Satanic princess. Hazel vowed to destroy Isaac Satan.



ISAAC: Ya know, if Thief wasn't a thief, she'd be considered a gem of a diarist!


====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on October 19, 2020
Last Updated on October 19, 2020
Tags: Dungeons & Dragons (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing