Bank Thieves: Brother v Brother

Bank Thieves: Brother v Brother

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two brothers are bank robbers, but one is good...and the other damned.

"
One last heist story, and once again it's not spotlighting crime skill but rather human social drama, and this one is about a good brother...versus an evil one. Thanks so much (signing off), 
----
====

There were two brothers from Algeria. Both were bank thieves, real modern-day robbers. One was Isaac and the other was Ishmael. Isaac was the nerdy conservative one with the brains and good sense. He was orchestrating their new heist of a D.C. bank for $20 million diamonds to buy a yacht for a vacation in the Virgin Islands. Isaac was very cool-headed and focused.



ISHMAEL: I've always been jealous of my brother Isaac, since he's the cool-headed one; this heist he's planned of diamonds from D.C. is quite nice, but I just want to have more fun; I always wear rabbit-masks for our bank heists, but Isaac likes to keep things loose and casual and mixes his masks and disguises; anyways, for now, I'm his bloody partner.



Isaac and Ishmael walked into the D.C. bank that day for their heist of diamonds. Isaac was dressed like a Middle Eastern tourist in sunglasses, and Ishmael was dressed in his usual rabbit-mask. They went inside the bank separately. When Ishmael walked into the bank with his rabbit-mask and saw his brother Isaac being tended to for a new account at a service desk, in his Middle Eastern disguise, he pulled out a concealed plastic explosive hidden in his shoe and informed the customers and tellers that he was not celebrating Easter as a rabbit-masked man. He then proceeded to use Isaac as a fake-hostage to perform the diamond heist. Isaac looked like a perfect Middle Eastern terrorist and there was no ruckus.



ISAAC: Why do you always wear a rabbit-mask, brother?
ISHMAEL: I wish to look evil.
ISAAC: You're insane.
ISHMAEL: Maybe I'm just dark...or evil.
ISAAC: I find it troubling to keep working with you.
ISHMAEL: You'll regret those words, my dear brother.



Isaac did regret those words, for despite the awesome fact they managed to steal the diamonds without hitch that day in D.C., Ishmael wanted to part ways and do his own crime work. Isaac worried heavily about this, thinking his wilder brother would become some kind of terrorist or worse, a vow-destroying violence-oriented bank robber. Isaac had commanded Ishmael to vow with him that none of their robberies would be violent. Ishmael took his share of the diamonds and parted from Isaac.



LA TIMES: A popular character actress in Hollywood, a new protege of a well-known actress, was found murdered in her apartment, and the only clue was a silver handgun which was oddly left behind.



When Isaac saw the picture in the Times of the silver handgun left at the scene of the murder, he knew immediately the gun belonged to his unholy brother Ishmael and concluded he must've committed the crime. Isaac panicked but didn't know the first thing to do to find his evil brother.



ISAAC: I want to find my evil brother Ishmael, but now, all I have to do is plan this next heist of a New York bank, and I can't let anything distract me, since it's the busy holiday-season.



Isaac walked into the 1st Security Bank in New York and wore a clown mask and pretended to be a holiday-season performance-artist and began dancing with the security guards. As they danced near him thinking this was a fine madness, he pulled out a self-assembled handgun he'd hidden in the lobby plant-pot the day before, deep in the soil and tied up the guards before being escorted into the vault-room by the manager. The manager instructed everyone not to ring any alarm.



Isaac took $3 million in cash from the New York bank that day and the press labeled him as an oddly entertaining modern-day masked bandit. He knew he'd done a very cool job. He should've been feeling extremely pleased. That bank was simply very well-managed.



Isaac purchased a red Lamborghini with the stolen money and drove around Florida for 3 months before panicking again about his evil brother Ishmael.



Meanwhile, there were stories of fashion models in New York and LA being murdered and bank robberies happening with a rather violent bank thief. Isaac knew Ishmael was behind both these violent armed robberies and the fashion model murders and knew it because the robbery reports described an eerie man in a cool rabbit-mask.



Isaac read that Ishmael beat the guards in the banks he robbed. He had to determine why his evil brother was targeting models and aspiring actresses and only reasoned that his brother was defying his folk-hero status as a 'fun' rabbit-mask wearing modern-day bandit. Isaac knew Ishmael wanted a dark kind of crime journalism.



ISAAC: I'm going to rob a Chicago bank and in the robbery, I'll pretend to be a man afflicted with AIDS; when my brother reads this in the newspapers, he'll become jealous of the robbery's overall sense of politeness and flair and seek me out!



That's just what Isaac did. He pulled up in an AIDS mission van and walked in as a patient in disguise and robbed $5 million in cash after requesting to survey the vault-room security. The guards and escorts were too busy feeling sympathy for Isaac the AIDS mission dude to allow the robbery to become chaotic or disorderly.



When Ishamel read the story in the papers of this heist, he knew it was Ishmael and began feeling envious of his brother's uncanny ability to create a rather 'diplomacy' rich AIDS-stunt heist in Chicago, a historic American city. The bank itself was quite lovely.



Isaac then robbed diamonds from a vault-room in a bank in Florida using a code-breaking tool that detected sounds in the rotary lock device on the heavy-metal door and procured $10 million in diamonds. He gave $4 million to an AIDS charity anonymously and then announced the charity anonymously in the Florida Gazette. Ishmael read this and became even more jealous of his cool-headed bank thief brother Isaac.



ISAAC: I'll always be one-step ahead, brother.
ISHMAEL: Why's that?
ISAAC: I'm better in church.
ISHAMEL: I hate you.



Ishmael committed suicide, and Isaac went to his grave-stone and poured some drinks on it, saying to himself, "If only we're destined simply to be ordinary bank thieves...what an Eden we'd have danced."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on October 21, 2020
Last Updated on October 21, 2020
Tags: Bank Brothers, Morality Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100