Magneto/Firestar

Magneto/Firestar

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two superheroes seek to lift and protect royal treasures stored secretly in a special D.C. bank before anti-Western terrorists are able to extract the treasures.

"
One last last heist story, but this time two comic book characters from Marvel are the protagonists, and this one's obviously inspired loosely albeit by The Thomas Crown Affair. Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

Magneto, master of magnetism, and Firestar, heroine of fire, joined forces and transformed into humanoids to rob a special D.C. bank of its special royal treasures. The reason was that terrorists had targeted these items, and Magneto/Firestar wanted to lift the royal treasures and spotlight them in the press before dirty terrorists got their hands on the precious historic items. Magneto/Firestar knew, however, their heist of the items would have to be perfect lest the terrorists think the items were simply being transported to another location they could re-target. Magneto and Firestar began cooking up schemes and in the process began falling in love!



The special bank that Magneto/Firestar targeted was the awesome tri-bank building in D.C. which included the PNC center. The interior was quite magnificent, and the treasures inside were royal items that only a bank in America such as this one could hold with great esteem. This was a very well-secured bank, so if Magneto and Firestar wanted to play the part of super-spies, they'd have to orchestrate a robbery so ideally perfect that terrorists who read about it in the papers wouldn't think it was staged by a random patriot seeking to just transport the royal treasures away from terrorist danger.



MAGNETO: The bank building we're invading is quite historic.
FIRESTAR: We'll have to be like perfect thieves, dear.
MAGNETO: We'll put on tourist disguises and seek a traveler account.
FIRESTAR: Sounds convenient already!
MAGNETO: Let's take pre-robbery photos of the bank interior, my dear.



The royal treasures inside the vault-room of the impressive D.C. bank building Magneto/Firestar targeted included some very rare and authentic European diamond treasures lost and then recovered from Austria, Belgium, and Poland during WWII. These items included a very fragile diamond sword and a few other items of great historicocultural value not only in Europe and because of WWII but to human civilization in general. That's why anti-capitalism terrorists sought to grab these items and claim them, and then they'd create some anti-history defamation propaganda in the media with the extraction news!



On the day of the robbery, Magneto and Firestar walked in pretending to be royal visitors from Austria, secret members of a secret royal family seeking a traveler account while traveling in the USA secretly. The two wished to inspect the royal treasure items from Europe since they heard about it on the news and requested a guard in the bank escort them to the vault room where they might look at the items and one of them (Firestar, posed as a princess-duchess) would sketch a pencil drawing of the diamond-sword. They got access and Firestar began drawing and showing off her drawing to the escorting guard, and while the guard was admiring her sketching, Magneto knocked him out with chloroform and then grabbed the royal treasures and crawled through the ventilation duct in the vault-room wall and out a distance where his escape-Porsche was parked. Firestar meanwhile told the bank manager her royal escort from Austria (Magneto's 'bishop' character) had betrayed them and stolen the royal items and escaped after knocking out the guard. Firestar then herself sneaked away from the 'scene' in the bank now and met Magneto at his escape-Porsche.



Magneto and Firestar then took photos of the royal treausre items they stole that day from the D.C. bank and made countless blogs on the Internet anonymously, claiming they were the dastardly thieves who lifted the treasures to protect them from terrorist hands! When the terrorists who sought to steal the items before others did read these blogs, they became infuriated and sought ways to find Magneto/Firestar, but by then, our two superheroes were already in Switzerland, watching over the treasured items, protecting them as patriots, and planning their celebration wedding!

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on October 26, 2020
Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Tags: Heist, Marvel Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing