Red Arrow (Thieves): Pakistan Poison

Red Arrow (Thieves): Pakistan Poison

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three separate thieves from Europe band together to plan the perfect diamond-heist from a corrupt Pakistani sheik's palace on a dangerous Sunday.

"
One more heist story with a politically-conscious tone, inspired by the film The Jackal
---
====

Three thieves were tracking a storage of very very valuable diamonds taken from South Africa to the Middle East after some minor political controversies in the area of black market diamonds involving the Netherlands and North Korean profiteers. These underground diamonds were being held in the Pakistani mansion of a Muslim sheik named King Arad. King Arad kept about $40 million worth of these black market South African diamonds at his mansion on any given Sunday at his palace. These three thieves, all from Europe, knew this and planned a daring heist and planned to use political controversy to cover up their theft. The first thief, the leader, was Isaac Satan, a French-Asian radical and ex-member of a radical journalism group he left to become an anarchist and full-time bank robber. Isaac was quite nerdy ironically and very calculating.



The second thief was a German named Franz Ulrich. He was a member of the junior national soccer team but dropped out to become a thief after becoming jaded with 'neo-modernism' nationalist politics coloring sports on the world stage. Franz worked with Isaac on two heists involving gold and bearer-bonds and was thrilled for this Pakistani diamond heist involving a certainly corrupt sheik. Franz liked to wear paper-bag masks for his heists involving disguise, especially in banks.



The third thief was Amlan Hewitt, a New Orleans ex-patriate banished from America but seeking to re-enter with newfound wealth and a changed identity. Amlan was a thief like Isaac and Franz, and the trio of thieves planning this diamond-heist in Pakistan called themselves the Red Arrow (RA). As RA attempted to plan the perfect heist from the well-guarded Muslim sheik's lavish mansion in Pakistan, Amlan Hewitt crafted a special gas-mask colored gold mask to create the look of political protest, given Muslims' involvement in biochemical warfare in recent times!



The Red Arrow ('RA') team of super-thieves made their way to Pakistan and drove around getting to know all the roads and street lingo. They staked out the country and the city by the sheik's lair for about 3 months. They got inside information regarding how the sheik kept the diamonds in a safe-box and only showed it to people he deemed worthy to boast about the gems to, so they plotted how to get inside the sheik's head by having the right Pakistani street knowledge to get him to become buddies with them. They learned as much as they could about Pakistan.



ISAAC: This palace is guarded and immaculate, so remain pensive and respectful.
FRANZ: Try to ignore all the beautiful belly-dancers; this will ruffle the sheik's pride.
AMLAN: Yeah, let's behave like interior socialites and not trumpeteers.



SHEIK: "Man, it's so good to have you here in my Pakistan palace, my three Euro-friends. I don't understand why my diplomats informed me you intended to socialize with me wearing masks, as some gesture of neo-modern political paranoia, but I respect your decision and trust my security has adequately screened your identity information. I'm intrigued by your interest in covering the inflation of black market diamond market statistics and how they might impact future sales and purchases of diamonds from South Africa, my masked friends. As I sit here and drink with you and you are taking certain honorable delight in my gorgeous belly-dancers, I feel the necessary need to show off to you some of my diamonds, for I have about $45 million worth of my monthly diamonds in my safe-box on this fine Sunday afternoon! It's grand to have you here, my friends. I feel like a sheik today, man."



When the sheik King Arad showed off his $45 million diamonds to the three Red Arrow ('RA') thieves that Sunday in his Pakistan palace, the thief-trio (Isaac/Franz/Amlan) took photos of these diamonds with their iPhones and showed it to the sheik before using an in-house Polaroid he sheik had to make instant printouts of their snapshots to paste on the walls temporarily to drink to and celebrate. They then showed off their own treasure they brought with them, an antique gold-gun, which delighted the sheik. As they allowed the sheik to play with their gold-gun while drinking and prancing around the mansion, the Red Arrow thieves steadily began to substitute the group of $45 million South African diamonds with the fake diamonds they brought with them, concealed in the soles of their shoes.



SHEIK: "This gold gun you brought here is exquisite man, and I find you three eccentric pseudo-journalists so incredible charmed and charming, that I will entreat you with $4 million worth of my diamonds in exchange for this antique gold-gun, and I don't care how much this gun is worth, because I intend to own it and use it to shoot some Eurotrash cop in the head someday, man. Man, it's good to have you three here with me on this irreverent Sunday in Pakistan!"



The Red Arrow (RA) thieves took the diamonds they stole from the sheik, 'King Arad' of Pakistan, and accepted his offer to be taken to their airport via a silver-helicopter escort the sheik had in his personal keep. As the Red Arrow thieves made their way to the airport aboard the sheik's fancy silver helicopter towards the international airport, they decided to take their diamond money to retire to Tahiti, after sending an anonymous expose-article to The Post revealing how a corrupt Pakistani diamond-trade and sheik was using corrupt European and even North Korean networks to fund all sorts of modern dystopian asset dirt in Asia!



THE POST: "The black market diamond trade on Earth today is evil and funds all kinds of ruin for everyday people."



When boarding their plane, the Red Arrow thieves spotted a very beggarly looking peasant Muslim girl sitting outside the Pakistani international airport begging for change and money. They recognized this pretty but desperate young woman as simply another 'statistic' in the modern sea of asset hell in a mismanaged world of capitalism gone liberal. The thieves decided to gift her with some of their stolen diamonds and urged her never to reveal where she obtained them to anyone.



Ironically, a Detroit police officer named Charles Murphy was in Pakistan at the time and got wind eventually of the diamond heist that took place at the sheik's palace on that given Sunday and decided to scour the city in case the theft involved truly dangerous terrorists threatening modern-day tourism.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on October 28, 2020
Last Updated on October 28, 2020
Tags: Heist, Diamond Politics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing