Acid Guns: Femmes/Banks

Acid Guns: Femmes/Banks

A Story by Abishai100
"

A female bank robber in a Coronavirus mask wields an 'acid-gun' as her weapon and is tracked by female FBI agent Volpe in a dystopian tale.

"
OK, here's just a fun heist story involving female characters and an offbeat anti-feminist message, inspired by the movie The Heat (Sandra Bullock)! Thanks for reading, 
----
====

This was the bank that was robbed at around 6pm on Devil's Night 2021, the night before Halloween Eve. The suspect is a woman in a Coronavirus mask, unidentified. The FBI detective chasing her is Officer Jill Volpe. Volpe thinks there's a specific reason this specific bank was robbed on Devil's Night, and it might be that it's open to 7pm on Devil's Night, the night before Halloween Eve, since it's closed on Halloween.



The female suspect is an unidentified fashion model, a woman who walked in with dark brown hair and a Coronavirus mask into the Chicago bank mentioned earlier. This woman is thought to be either fashion models Candy Wheeler or Sophia Vargas. FBI agent Volpe is questioning both, since they resemble the testimony witnesses in the Chicago bank who're requested to provide profile information of the masked suspect, especially because the robber turned all the security cameras off before performing her robbery of the vault.



FBI AGENT VOLPE: "Some criticized me for my old-fashioned detective work and crime-fighting tactics, but I maintain I'm not just a boring sheriff of the law or some cowgirl looking for an American rugged justice folk-tale; I only want to determine if this female siren from Hell wanted to make waves on Devil's Night 2021 at the Chicago bank to declare herself as a modern-day Hellcat; that's why I consider myself a real woman of diaries in this bank robbery case involving a very unusual weapon."



What made this Chicago bank robbery so special is the weapon used for the robbery. You see, the female masked suspect stole about $10 million in cash by threatening and tying up the security guards and taking the bank manager inside the vault to help her procure her money after demanding no one touch any of the alarm buttons on their tables or computers --- and she made herself a terror with a plastic toy-gun inserted with an inner-protective acid-tube filled with very corrosive HCL acid. FBI agent Volpe believes the candid use of a toy-gun filled with corrosive acid to facilitate the Chicago bank robbery is a clear sign of the female robber's intent to showcase the effectiveness of weaponry during a modern American heist.



Volpe's Algerian-American beau, Isaac Satan, wants her girlfriend to be rid of this case as soon as possible, because he believes secretly the glaring use of an 'acid-gun' in the Chicago robbery indicates the female robber suspect is a true siren from Hell. According to Isaac, the use of this 'acid-gun' indicates the robber's desire to showcase new age weapons and tools for masked bank robberies. Isaac thinks his girlfriend could end up dead at the hands of this female maniac, and he keeps telling Volpe he loves her and just wants her to be home with him. He's really worried!



The post-robbery crime scene included some evidence gathering of some acid splashes created by the female robber's plastic toy gun. It was a water-gun simply filled with corrosive acid in an inner-lined acid-protective tube of some kind. Obviously, someone may have helped the robber make the 'acid-gun' and FBI agent Volpe believes it's worth the effort to determine if this acid gun use is a new trend in bank robberies in America.



ANONYMOUS NOTE SENT TO CHICAGO TIMES: "You watch scantily lad sex-vixens on music videos on television marketed to youngsters, showcasing the luxury and sensuality available to the very wealthy and to celebrities, and you're still shocked that someone wants to rob a Chicago bank with a toy-gun filled with corrosive acid?"



After a Chicago artist read this Times notice, and rumors flew that the female robber suspect was the one who actually sent the note herself albeit anonymously, the artist decided to create a neo-classical neo-feminist painting rendition of the modern urban social drama of a psychopathic modern female bank robber being tracked by an old-style cowgirl-esque Americana female FBI agent. This painting made the Times pages and suddenly the story was national.



The female robber may have purchased this black Lamborghini and drove it to an airport hangar and lot where she left it to board her private-jet flight to some unnamed location. FBI agent Volpe thinks the female robber in the Coronavirus mask intended to create an elaborate 'prank' or antisocial message of some kind regarding the 'trendy flavor' of bank robbery and weaponry in times marked by great media/commercial vanities. Volpe thinks this is a heist of 'aesthetic' proportions.



Three months later, Volpe and Isaac received a strange anonymous package in the mail, a green-emerald finger-ring resembling a Green Lantern (DC Comics) superhero ring. There was no note or message attached to this bizarre gift addressed to Volpe's apartment where Isaac and Volpe both dwell. Volpe is convinced, however, the ring is from the female robber herself who's boasting she's escaped the law and has proven her strange antisocial message about 'anti-commercial' feminism.



VOLPE: I won't let this siren from Hell, a sociopath really, create a feminist billboard with this weaponized bank robbery!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on November 1, 2020
Last Updated on November 1, 2020
Tags: Heist, Weapons, Neo-Feminism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing