Eiffel Tower Heist: Leviathan*

Eiffel Tower Heist: Leviathan*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two master-thieves orchestrate a heist of a $10 million necklace showcased during a celebrity event at the Eiffel Tower restaurant which is also confounded by the terrorist Leviathan!

"
Here's a heist parable that serves to remind us why thrilling crime stories are so entertaining it seems these days, in a time of otherwise deadly anti-globalization terrorism (e.g., 9/11) that unnerves our social sensibilities regarding basic democratic securities. This is a more appropriate and politically-dialogic heist tale, so it's the right one to depart with and sign off. Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

The Eiffel Tower would be the site of an incredible and audacious summer 2022 heist of a $10 million diamond necklace being held in a special transported safe-box to be presented and boasted and showcased at a celebrity gathering of diplomats and movie-stars at the French tower restaurant. The two thieves were Isaac and Amlan Satan, Algerian-American brothers. The Eiffel Tower hadn't seen such drama arguably ever! There was even more to this summer story.



ISAAC SATAN: Ivy League graduate, this nerdy sharp-shooter is a master-thief and wants the $10 million diamond necklace that will be showcased at the Eiffel Tower restaurant celebrity event, and only his brother will help him, and Isaac has been planning this for months.



The diamond necklace to be stolen is something to behold. This stunning piece of jewelry is really a piece of modern treasure. That's why it's to be showcased at the celebrity event at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. That's why Isaac Satan wants to steal it, but it won't be easy, as there will be tight security at the event.



AMLAN SATAN: Isaac's older brother but not older by too many years, this guy wants the diamond necklace as much as his brother Isaac, and Amlan is as skilled a thief as his brother, and he's been doing planning about the escape-vehicle(s).



One of the iconic celebrities attending the restaurant gathering at the Eiffel Tower restaurant is a popular French-American TV personality named Donna Theresa, whose work with Sidney Sheldon and Robert Ludlum films has made her a symbol of modern espionage and intrigue movies, despite her obvious attractiveness which would make her otherwise just a glorious fashion-model. Isaac and Amlan intend to use Donna in their heist plan.



LEVIATHAN: This is the monkey-wrench addition to this Eiffel Tower heist story, and the issue here is that this man who always wear tinted glasses is a super-terrorist who seeks to plant smoke-bombs in the tower and all over Paris during the celebrity/diplomat event at the tower restaurant, but will he get in the way of the brothers' diamond-necklace heist?



Isaac gets a job at the Eiffel Tower restaurant as a waiter. He works there for about 1 month prior leading up to the day of the heist. He'll be in the kitchen, with a silencer-gun or two hidden somewhere in the kitchen for the heist day, which will be on the day the celebrities and diplomats arrive to eat fine French cuisine and admire the $10 million diamond necklace. Isaac will be the attending waiter during this restaurant event. He will be armed and ready.



Isaac goes into the Tower restaurant bathroom and puts on his mask and changes his shirt before procuring two hidden silencer-guns right before his brother Amlan walks in as a customer carrying a briefcase. Isaac wears a clear plastic mask that makes him look like a clown!



PARIS TIMES: "This restaurant celebrity/diplomat event showcasing the $10 million diamond necklace is a terrific example of modern media and society couture and luxury and the pageantry of the entertainment industry!"



Amlan sits at a table near one of the larger tables seating the celebrities and diplomats. He's a high-paying customer who's reserved the table 1 month prior to the event, claiming he's an underground painter from Vienna. As he sits at his table, Isaac brings him his food, and Amlan slowly pulls out his fold-out rabbit mask from his briefcase when Isaac shows up in his own clown mask and hands him his own silencer-gun.



Security is beyond measure, however. Paris police and Interpol detective Lori Lofts has been measuring any intentionality for robbers to try to steal the necklace and has ordered her men to stakeout the Eiffel Tower for any signs of disturbance. So far, she sees nothing from the ground, and no police or security inside the tower restaurand have called her.



Meanwhile, as the various luminaries and movie-stars are enjoying eating their food while the $10 million diamond necklace is being moved from table-to-table for the guests to admire as security guards are standing near the entrance of the restaurant, Isaac and Amlan pop up in their masks and carrying their silencer-guns and take celebrity Donna Theresa as hostage. This forces the guards to do as they say and they drop their guns and go into the bathroom where Amlan locks them in there. Donna is shocked but is treated well and is not harmed.



AMLAN: We have now only about 30 minutes to get this necklace and escape this Tower.
ISAAC: No sweat, 30 minutes is plenty for any Casio dog!



However, the super-terrorist Leviathan is also inside the Eiffel Tower but not in the restaurant. He's on the observation floor and releasing smoke-bombs and carrying a group of hostages. Isaac and Amlan notice this and decided to grab a celebrity cell phone and call the Paris police and inform them of this terrorist. Paris/Interpol detective Lori Lofts answers the call and believe Isaac and Amlan are heroes working inside the restaurant and trying to help the police deal with the terrorist Leviathan releasing smoke-bombs! This is high drama.



Since Isaac and Amlan now know that the terrorist Leviathan is the right distraction for this ultimate heist of the $10 million diamond necklace, and the guards and security are locked inside the Eiffel Tower restaurant bathroom without their communication devices and hence can't communicate with Paris/Interpol detective Lori Lofts! Isaac and Amlan decide to sneak out the restaurant with the diamond necklace portraying hostages released by the terrorist Leviathan. They stealthily take Donna Theresa as hostage and scurry down the tower elevator pretending to be frightened police, using the security uniforms of the security personnel from the restaurant who're locked in the bathroom. When the terrorist Leviathan notices the trio in police/security clothing scurrying towards safety and away from the smoke-bombs down the elevator, he decides to let them flee! Isaac and Amlan deliver the hostage Donna Theresa to Paris/Interpol detective Lori Lofts, telling her to deal with Leviathan on her own before they hop into their escape-car, a garage-parked Audi and drive away...with the $10 million diamond necklace.



DONNA THERESA: "We thought those two men in the restaurant were stealing the necklace, but they decided to deliver me to the Paris/Interpol police detective Lori Lofts instead, so I was saved from the terrorist incident...rather diabolically!"



OFFICER LORI LOFTS: "The two thieves inside the restaurant got away with the $10 million diamond necklace, but we were honestly too busy dealing with the smoke-bombs of the super-terrorist Leviathan all over the Tower and Paris and couldn't be distracted by those two bandits, and many of us are honestly relieved the celebrity necklace is not in the hands of a very notorious disfigured modern terrorist...Leviathan."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That necklace is much prettier than the one from your other necklace heist story.

BROTHERS!!!!!! Did you know I have a brother fetish? BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!



Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2020
Last Updated on November 4, 2020
Tags: Heist, Terrorism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100