Diamond-Heist: Water-Balloons*

Diamond-Heist: Water-Balloons*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three unusual thieves form the Wild Hommes ('WH') an orchestrate what's considered the most unique bank heist of diamonds in Paris.

"
One more romance-nod to the heist-tale, and this one is not violent...or political! Hope you like it (signing off), 
----
====

The BNP Paribas bank in Paris (France) was the site of a planned robbery by three special individuals --- a policeman, a movie-star, and a professional thief. The trio called themselves Wild Hommes ('WH') and intended to steal $20 million diamonds held in the safe-box of the vault-room of the French bank in the summer of 2022. 



BANK MANAGER: "Our bank is stellar and deserves to be considered a testament to modern banking magic!"



ISAAC (THIEF 1): This Algerian policeman in France hooks up with his buddy visiting who is now a professional thief himself.



TOMAS (THIEF 2): This is Isaac's buddy from Europe who's now a professional thief.



ERWIN (THIEF 3): A French movie-star and friend of Tomas who agrees to be the disguised getaway driver.



TOMAS: This job won't be easy, but we're going to do it with flair --- with water-balloons!
ISAAC: What?
ERWIN: This is already sounding like a cowboy comedy, comrades.



As silly as the plan was, the $20 million diamonds would be worth the effort. The Wild Hommes ('WH') intended to walk into the bank with masks on carrying a bag of water-balloons. They'd make their way into the vault-room and walk out with one hostage, a bank-teller named Donna.



How you might ask would a trio of thieves steal diamonds from a secure and respected French bank with water-balloons? Well, they burst into the bank and declare they want to be escorted quickly into the vault-room after running to the teller-window with Donna, a pretty blonde bank employee working there, and demanding she come with them as their hostage. When the guards demand to know what's going on and draw their weapons, the Wild Hommes ('WH') inform the guards that their water-balloons are harmless, but if they fail to comply, a remote bomb will be set off at the abandoned Paris Warehouse of Fashion, and the BNP Paribas Bank will be blamed for interceding and being frightened by water-balloons!



Tomas and Isaac take the pretty blonde teller, Donna, hostage and are escorted into the vault-room where they procure the $20 million diamonds and walk out the bank after removing their masks and hopping into the escape Audi parked by their getaway driver Erwin. Donna is stunned but feels ironically safe and secure!



THE TWIST: When in the bank, Isaac and Tomas meet two customers, an American tourist and a French-African woman who refuse to cooperate, compelling the thieves to throw two of their water balloons at them to calm them down.



The French-African woman insists this is all a hoax and that there's no bomb and that everyone's being tricked by water-balloons, but when Tomas throws a water-balloon at her, she's subtly subdued and decides to obey the thieves and sits down next to the other protester, the American tourist.



PARIS POLICE: "We're currently investigating the Paris Warehouse for any signs of explosives planted there."



PARIS TIMES: This was the strangest robbery Paris has seen in a very long time.



Tomas drives off with Erwin in the Audi and drop off Isaac and hostage Donna, the pretty blonde bank teller, at the Paris Metro subway station. They split their share of the stolen diamonds in Erwin's black Audi.



ISAAC: Here, take half my share of the diamonds, that's $2 million in diamonds.
DONNA: Why?
ISAAC: For your trouble, miss.
DONNA: Are you flirting with me?
ISAAC: No time, unfortunately!



DONNA: The third thief was a gentleman and I made it safely back to my boyfriend's apartment and just want to forget the entire incident and get back to work soon!



Thus ends the story of a nifty and strange Paris bank heist of $20 million diamonds, orchestrated by three rather eccentric thieves who've proven that bank robbery need not be an indulgence in violence. There was never any planted bombs in the Paris Warehouse, which was abandoned anyway!

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on November 5, 2020
Last Updated on November 5, 2020
Tags: Heist, Paris

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100