Snake-Eyes/Scarlett: StarFighter Dimensions*

Snake-Eyes/Scarlett: StarFighter Dimensions*

A Story by Abishai100
"

The cosmic American soldiers defend the US moon colony from a dark horde of race-killers!

"
One extra Saturday-night fantasy-adventure comics vignette for my fans/readers/friends/buddies about human futures, inspired GI Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) comics and my love of survival-cinema such as Centurion (Michael Fassbender) and Clan of the Cave Bear (Darryl Hannah). Enjoy (signing off again), 
----



====

Mankind had come a long way since the Earth development days of cave-clans and competing humanoids in the ice jungles.



Isaac Satan (code-name: Snake-Eyes) was the US army's special moon colony soldier in the year 2090, a soldier for evolution!



His lovely Italian wife Scarlett would be his co-captain for the important and seminal US moon colony defense program.



Scarlett was the left-eye of Snake-Eyes and therefore the right female queen to his princely warrior-like stance on the moon!



ISAAC/SNAKE-EYES: To defend American honor from the advance of assassin-like killers, you have to think like a crusader.



Now, the US moon colony was no small achievement, a real trophy of advanced American ideology and technology.



To protect the American bio-cybernetic developments from the horde of invaders on the moon, there'd be real life-forces!



SCARLETT: The moon colony is the American response to the dark notion that humanity will meet its eventual doom.



Fortunately, Snake-Eyes and Scarlett were versed and trained and optimistic about American tech-glitter from history.



The threatening dark horde was comprised of real alien menaces, including the explosive and eerie Red Xenomorph (RX).



SNAKE-EYES: Defeating these Xenomorphs and the entire threatening horde requires a grip on our potent lasers.



The dark horde threatening the moon colony was led by the terrifying Cobra Commander, a legion-leader of doom.



Snake-Eyes and Scarlett used the wrist-laser guidance and dissection devices to weave through the horde's mazes of death!



SCARLETT: We've recorded our entire strategem and survival experience on vintage compact tapes for the Company.



COMPANY EXECUTIVE: The defense of the moon colony for America reminds us of the history of human use of tech-IQ.



Can Snake-Eyes and Scarlett protect the sacred US moon colony from the dark horde of threatening disease?

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on February 28, 2021
Last Updated on February 28, 2021
Tags: Comics, Fanfiction, Fantasy-Adventure, Exodus

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100