Robotech IV (Fanfiction)

Robotech IV (Fanfiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Rick Hunter and the Max twins are crime-fighters in LA but are teleported inside Robotech where they battle with the deformed Invid!

"
One extra Robotech fanfiction, which I think reveals why this under-rated franchise could've/should've been adapted into a quality Hollywood (USA) film, perhaps by Michael Bay or David Fincher! Enjoy, 
----
====

Rick Hunter was in LA (City of Angels)) infiltrating a nefarious blood diamond ring operating from South Africa through Belgium. He'd been working for the FBI as a diligent cop for years now and was secretly a fan of the iconic Robotech anime franchise about valiant space-pilots fighting for democratic virtue in the future universe. Rick Hunter felt Robotech reminded him of the 'promise' of the City of Angels.



RICK HUNTER: I may look like a nerd, but I'm rather passionate about this city's sense of aesthetic drama.



Rick worked with a twin brother suit of two LA crime-fighting vigilantes who worked part-time as Greek restaurant managers. The twins, Max and Max, liked to infiltrate crime syndicates in LA just like Rick Hunter. Rick/MaxS were now attempting to detangle major problems like druglord unrest.



RICK HUNTER: What I do, I sometimes feel I'm doing for the welfare of my Robotech 'angel-muse' Myan-May.



MAXS: Rick is an awesome police character, but he's honestly obsessed with beautiful media drawing things.



MERLIN: I've teleported you three inside the Robotech saga.
RICK HUNTER: We're characters inside Robotech?
MAX(S): What the hell can we do to help the Robotech forces fight the evil Invid?
MERLIN: You'll know!



RICK HUNTER: I'm great at this Robotech jet-flying.
MAX(S): Just keep rational about blasting the Invid, good brother!



Americans love the thrill of media and cinema, and Robotech had all the elements of social thrills, which made the 'virtual' universe of Robotech in which Rick Hunter and the MaxS found themselves worthy of great prayers. Would this be the topic for a future Leo movie in Hollywood?



RICK HUNTER: Why're the Invid designing Sr-jets?
MAX(S): They want to bomb the hell out of the Sterling moon colonies!



As Rick Hunter and the MaxS developed engineering ideas for the war with the Invid, the Robotech elders presented ideas about coordinating aerodynamics excellence with invasion diseases.



MAX: I think my gal Charlene's in this Robotech teleport now too, brother.
MAX: Cool; this time, I'll date her first!



Robotech was all about the worry of democracy going to pieces. This was the mission now of these valiant space-pilots and their fair ladies fearful of the real presence of the soul-corrosive Invid species. This would be a test of the social metaphysics of raw diaries.



WARLORD: We'll destroy those naive Robotech dancers with our legion of spore-throwing Invid, my dark love!



RICK HUNTER: The Invid are nothing less than marching forces of rape.



MAX(S): I hope when we come out of this and return to our city, we'll remember the Invid only as drugs.



It's true that forgetting the Invid would require Invid and the MaxS to use real imagination about metaphysical life to transcend the Invid's method of pure life-deformity.



This is the test for Rick Hunter and the Max(S). Can they translate LA idealism into the Robotech cause to protect democracy? What do you think?



FAN: Robotech's all about the valor of sci-tech imagination, and we need characters representing social daydreams.



RICK HUNTER: I'm going to steal some of this Robotech gadgetry for home trophy cases, brothers!



MAX(S): We learned at least the Invid can be fought with sheer doses of human dragon-fire.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on March 6, 2021
Last Updated on March 6, 2021
Tags: Robotech (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing