Tokyo: Blood Diamond

Tokyo: Blood Diamond

A Story by Abishai100
"

A duo perform a heist of a crimelord's valuables in Japan and decide to dehydrate to an island.

"
One final last heist story, a more romantic one. 
----

====

Amlan was in Tokyo to steal some very valuable aristocrat gems/rings from a colored bank inside the city. He was in his Coronavirus gear for the heist and wanted to make this gem-theft very clean.



Amlan met a very attractive European woman at a Tokyo nightclub prior to the planned bank heist and started dating her and decided to ask her to accompany him in the bank as his masked accomplice. This woman, Danice, would wear a rabbit-mask and walk into the bank just 5 minutes before Amlan arrived at the bank on the day of the heist.



DANICE: Tokyo's a very vibrant city at night, and security during daylight is serious, so we'll have to be mindful.



AMLAN: Yes, it's very true, because these Tokyo cops mean business and will notice any weird sound or traffic by the bank!



Amlan and Danice got out of their Tokyo taxi-cab on the day of the heist, both in masks and gear. Danice got out and headed right to the bank, while Amlan waited outside to go in 5 minutes later with his briefcase.



Danice walked up to the manager and explained she had on a rabbit-mask because she's from the local circus performance group visiting Japan. She informed them her boyfriend would arrive soon with a briefcase full of (fake) diamonds. The bank manager greeted Danice and informed her their bank would cooperate, since they liked 'unusual' customers and patrons.



When Amlan walked in with his own (Coronavirus) mask on, he greeted the bank manager and Danice and showed the manager the diamonds in his briefcase and requested to be escorted inside the safe-box area where customers/patrons usually stored gems. Amlan knew of course of safe-box #445 which contained the million-dollar gems/rings which he wanted. When they got inside the safe-box, Amlan pulled out a fold-out plastic needle/syringe containing poisonous acid and informed the manager he'd be swapping the million-dollar gems/rings from safe-box #445 with the (fake) diamonds in his briefcase!



Amlan and Danice walked out of that Tokyo bank that day with million dollars worth of gems/rings from safe-box #445, which, incidentally, belonged to a Japanese crimelord tied to the nefarious South African blood diamond nexus. The line between South Africa and Japan was creating awful terrorism in Asia, and the cops honestly hated this. Amlan knew this and was eager to walk out of this well-respected bank with Danice and the crimelord's gems/rings.



Two months later, Amlan was watching the film The Thieves in a Tokyo theater when he was arrested by cops for questioning regarding his possible link to the heist of the Japanese crimelord's gems/rings. Fortunately, Danice was already in Fiji with the money exchanged for the stolen gems/rings, and Amlan simply told them, "I've never owned anything valuable, and I don't deal with crimelords, and if I was ever under such risk, I'd assure you, I'd be connected to a damsel already safe somewhere in democratic USA, so I can enjoy this theater film (The Thieves), sirs!"



Amlan had no intention to be tied to blood diamond darkness in Asia. He found his way to Fiji and reunited with his love Danice where they spent some of their fortune managing a tourist bar on the sunny island. The bar featured TVs and Internet stations. Masks for Coronavirus were of course required. It was the ideal island dive!

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

love and robbery seems to go hand in hand here,the thrill of the steal

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2021
Last Updated on March 8, 2021
Tags: Heist, Japan

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles Bends Arles Bends

A Story by Abishai100