The Light-Brigade: Hawaii Pirate Design

The Light-Brigade: Hawaii Pirate Design

A Story by Abishai100
"

A trio of UCLA grads design a bank heist in Honolulu to finance their incredible island tourist fantasy!

"
Here's a very fun non-political heist story set in the idyllic US island of Hawaii, so I hope you'll really like it!


====

Ken and his two college buddies Tommy and Amlan graduated from UCLA and used their parents' money to travel to Honolulu, Hawaii. They wanted to open an island bar in Hawaii and had the necessary startup funds more or less but were seeking an alternative method for extra financing and chose bank robbery! The trio of young men called themselves the Light-Brigade (LB) and hoped this sort of modern day pirate adventure in Hawaii would generate the needed romance to find great island wives. Yes sir, they sought to build the prototypical island romance adventure, but they didn't want to do anything half-baked and therefore crafted the heist with great detail.

The Light-Brigade (LB) rode in on Honolulu National Bank on bicycles on a bright Friday morning. The trio walked in wearing suits and ties and prepared to open private accounts, with fake mustaches and beards and wigs and sunglasses. One of the LB team set off the fire alarm to turn the water sprinklers on afer the trio put on balaclava masks, while another team member pulled out a blinding UV light and shined it into the eyes of the guardsman, disorienting him long enough to tie him up and take his gun. The third member of the LB team took this stolen gun and commanded the manager to take them to the open vault from which he procured about $10 million in cash. Meanwhile, while this was going on, Ken covered all the security cameras with caps.

The LB team put the money in one fold out duffel bag and then kept the manager hostage with gun point as they fled the bank with the money in about 10 minutes. They took the hostage manager to the subway with them and rode him out near their hideout and called the cops to come pick him up. They deposited their stolen moneys in a new Swiss account and prepared to plan the opening of their incredible Honolulu island bar for tourists. When the Coronavirus quarantine began, the LB pirates offered all incoming patrons and customers special designed protective masks with private art on them!

KEN: This was only possible in Hawaii!
TOMMY: We've met some great girls...maybe to marry!
AMLAN: The authorities consider our bar a tourism escape!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 20, 2021
Last Updated on March 20, 2021
Tags: Heist, Hawaii

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing