The Dead Pool

The Dead Pool

A Story by Abishai100
"

Sparrow is a cog-in-the-wheel of the American machine of Native folk-tales...and dress.

"
Here's one more Americana tale about dreams deferred...and derived! Thanks for reading (and God bless!), 
----
====

The Mohegan Sun casino was a proud institution founded by Native peoples in New England and catering to a consumer crowd interested in an alternative styled modernized casino in the USA. However, all was not dandy in the Mohegan Sun!



A sheisty thief named Sparrow was placing Native coins in substitute for rare US coins and claiming he's a freedom fighter working for Native rights. The press believed Sparrow, but he was just a regular pirate...or thief! He intended to use these thefts to draw attention away from the North American blood diamond highway.



SPARROW: Americans care about depictions of Natives in colleges with tribal mascots boasting colored cheerleaders.



Some critics believed Sparrow was actually exploiting Native politics, but it turned out he's dating a Native woman from the Shawnee tribe named Rainbow. She's really attractive and has papers like The Post claiming, "He might shake things up like Sacco and Vanzetti!"



The ironic truth is that an unusual and theatrical thief in modern America can create real media waves if he knows how to place the right slogans and jargon regarding pluralism politics as they relate to new era treasury hunting. This isn't the age of Hoffa or Hoover...this is the age of Zuckerberg and Evil Knievel!



COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION: We care strictly about the portrayal of culture-mascots for teams honoring fair play only.



As Sparrow's underground celebrity skyrocketed, he's compared to the likes of Edward Abbey and Clyde Barrow. However, was this all crime folk-tale hype or a matter of pluralism politics controversy, a serious matter in American intelligentsia?



SPARROW: When I perform my heists, I don't use toys or gimmicks, and this reminds people my labors are dead heavy!



Now that the Texas police are chasing Sparrow, he's labeled as a potential dangerous revolutionary, however, unfortunately for the Texas police, there's another serious matter at hand. A local serial killer is copying an American horror-film and pretending to be an iconic horror avatar, claiming he's a prophet of imagination and driving Texas cops mad with his deranged and deformed sense of modern theatrics.



The point of this twisted tale is that America is anything but normal, and as you might discover...dreams are wrought from the strangeness of everyday dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on March 29, 2021
Last Updated on March 29, 2021
Tags: Casino, NCAA, America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Houseguest Houseguest

A Story by Abishai100