Cheerleader (TV): American Fine

Cheerleader (TV): American Fine

A Story by Abishai100
"

A modern pirate is immersed in modern TV matrices during a schemed attempt to divert blood diamond traffic in Miami.

"
Alright, alright, one extra gem about diamond piracy inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). 
----
====

As the NCAAF season kicked off, sports writers touted the energized teams anticipated to win the championship and/or become serious contenders, and the schools on the top-tier athletic list were impressive and included the Notre Dame Fightin' Irish and the Miami Hurricanes. Miami was ranked #1 in the preseason prediction polls and boasted an incredible QB and also wonderfully excited cheerleaders. These cheerleaders would appear on national TV in front of audiences tuning into the modern amenities of cable television in North America!



Isaac Satan, an Algerian-American, was living in Miami at the time and was a diamond smuggler and bank robber! He'd robbed over 20 banks across North America and 5 in Canada (Quebec and Toronto). Isaac stole mostly diamond and cash and was part of the infamous LA bank heist involving the heist of a Dutch baron's 'blood diamonds' from Belgium/Africa. Isaac wanted to stage an important gem heist in Miami to create some intriguing media distractions for modern TV audiences tuning into the modern blood diamond traffic stretching from Africa to Europe. After all, Isaac, a nerdy thief, was interested in using media access to subvert warlord control over continental gem piracy and seize control of diamonds on behalf of more scrupulous thieves and pirates like himself!



ISAAC ("Sparrow"): As the pirate 'Sparrow' in modern civilization, I've taken photo-records of traffic amenities for customs.



Isaac the "Sparrow" was now a pirate living in Miami. He was a fan of the Miami Hurricanes and cheered them on as they're anticipated to win the national title that year. He was trying to use pirate motions and bank heists of safe-box gems designed to destabilize warlord control over the diamond trade in North America and switch controls over gem distribution from Antwerp to Miami. He knew he wanted to use NCAA-TV to create a worthy Miami distraction for his game-time diamond heist.



ISAAC ("Sparrow"): Diamonds are forever, and I hope to turn Miami into a legitimate Antwerp for modern merchants.



Today's students do care about media access and the color and tone of college and educational environments and culture as presented through the window of cable television! These are the modern diplomats of media flowery. They're the young Americans! They represent a voting sector and a ratings thermometer for those gauging sports marketing with American diaries, because this is the era of Internet design.



Well, the Hurricanes would be 'game' for this sort of media driven piracy shift in the international diamond highway. Who wants European monopolization of gems anyways? Not Isaac the "Sparrow" or other like-minded thieves and merchants today. They're willing to use modern media traffic to create alternative routing of gem matrices. This is a war for the control of socialized assets related to consumerism and lifestyle and magazine IQ, friends! This makes the Miami Hurricanes TV a thing of great value in this story about treasure molding.



SPORTS-WRITER: People care about college sports and access to school teams and spirit on modern television in America.



As the national championship in Miami was underway, thousands tuned into the game on TV from home. Isaac the "Sparrow" however was busy staging a diamond heist of a major Miami bank safe-box near the Hurricanes championship stadium during the game itself! The cops were too distracted by the buzz of the game and media showers to worry about a strange alarm signal set off from the nearby bank apparently from a distress communique regarding a Dutch baron's safe-box possibly being interfered with by a mysterious 'uniformed' detective!



However, one Miami cop showed up to investigate, officer Washington. He saw Isaac the "Sparrow" speed away with blood diamonds in a white Lamborghini and chased him to a nearby carnival during the Hurricanes game! The game was seen on some TV screens at the carnival itself, and while the Sparrow was watching while eating cotton-candy, Washington pulled out a gun and yelled, "Are you a pirate?"



SPARROW: Officer, I'm merely a detective working through Interpol channels for a Miami baron's sullied trail.
OFFICER: Well, excuse me then, man, and enjoy your Hurricanes television at this wondrous carnival!
SPARROW: Why, thank you!



The truth is, sports marketing and culture of television in North America truly is about much distraction and dollars, making the movements of pirates and warlords quite invisible. This makes our rather candid Americana tale about a modern real-life pirate, the Sparrow (Isaac Satan) one of great cultural dazzle, even for die-hard Hurricanes fans on TV, friends.



"Blood diamonds are evil, and they'll ruin the fabric of modern commercial vanities in the world." -Jewish Diamond Merchant

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on March 30, 2021
Last Updated on March 30, 2021
Tags: Education, Media, Sports

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Beryl Town-Beryl

A Story by Abishai100