Finger-Strings: Pan's Decameron

Finger-Strings: Pan's Decameron

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two warrior-wanderers, Centurion/Ciara, take a mission by the Prince to uncover the deal of the dark sprite Pan.

"
A non-heist fantasy-adventure to leave you with, inspired by Pan's Labyrinth and Gods of Egypt. Enjoy! 
----
====

An Arab prince deployed legions of mercenaries and wanderers and mystics to seek out an underworld sprite named Pan. The prince was willing to pay lots of money in gems and diamonds for two right candidates to seek out and debate with this underworld presence known as Pan and determine Pan's intentions towards humanity. The prince wanted no failure.


The two travelers who won the honor of the quest and prince's money-diamonds were Centurion and Ciara, two siblings (male/female) from Persia who're willing to inquire into the existence of Pan just about anywhere and from anyone. They gave themselves just 10 swift days to complete their mission for the Prince, and they called their mission the Decameron. Centurion/Ciara met a gorgeous Mediterranean siren-witch named Magda who had info regarding the metaphysical scope and vision of the monster Pan and was willing to host the siblings while she seduced them with her special from of storytelling.



Centurion and Ciara now knew that Pan was an underworld mind-master of the perceptual analysis and dissection of spiritual agony and torture. This underworld monster evaluated the ability of thieves and ninjas and wandering warriors and swords-folk such as Centurion/Ciara in tackling the reality behind dark thoughts in the universe. Pan dared folks like Centurion and Ciara to understand the density of the presence of dark thoughts. Centurion and Ciara found Pan hiding in swamp in New Orleans.



Ciara flashed Pan her glittering diamond-gun and showed the monster it was capable of spraying hot acid and burning through the vanities of metal built by civilization. Centurion likewise echoed the notion that engagements with dark consciousness could be wrought from an imagination about raw mental will.



Ciara knew she and her brother Centurion would somehow have to debate with this nefarious underworld swamp-sprite named Pan. Ciara recommended that the trio sit down in the swamp and discuss the depth and quality of spiritual agony. Ciara was not used to laying in the swamp, since she'd been a casual fan of worldly charms like the ones she's seen with Centurion in glittering LA.



PAN: I'll tell you of a golden child of prophecy who wields a magic yarn that holds his otherwise separated fingers together!



PAN: You two look like wandering thieves...or ninjas!
CENTURION/CIARA: We care about this mythical boy with the finger-strings you mentioned.
PAN: Yes, the boy, the golden child is Amlan; that's his name!
CENTURION/CIARA: What's Amlan's special power, Pan?
PAN: He represents the presence of disjointed comforts blended with synthetic imagination!
CENTURION/CIARA: So what?
PAN: Amlan's finger-strings remind us that power and pain are measured through devices!
CENTURION/CIARA: What sorts of devices are these in the underworld, Pan?
PAN: Don't you know?
CENTURION/CIARA: Not really, sir.
PAN: Well, the mental world of agony and oppression is gauged by thoughts of joined intentions!
CENTURION/CIARA: Like a union of souls or companies?
PAN: Precisely!
CENTURION/CIARA: Do Amlan's finger-strings symbolize a consciousness about pain evasion?
PAN: Yes they do, indeed!
CENTURION/CIARA: Why then do you not trumpet this pain-evasion as a form of governance?
PAN: In the universe we know, thievery and piracy are realities just as is dark government!
CENTURION/CIARA: Well, we must defend the spiritual weight of Amlan's finger-strings.
PAN: Why?
CENTURION/CIARA: Amlan's finger-strings reflect the symbolic maze of the leviathan.
PAN: Leviathan?
CENTURION/CIARA: Yes, the malicious serpentine creature of mental dissociation.
PAN: So, you're nothing more than defenders of dollar-sanity!
CENTURION/CIARA: We're also warriors of mortal dance.
PAN: I stand humbled!



What Centurion/Ciara were able to report to Magda and their employer Prince was that Pan was sending a dark ubiquitous message about the universal access to metaphysical powers that afforded a single soul the will to dominate others' liberties. Centurion/Ciara explained to the Prince that Pan need not be feared so long as sentient souls regarded the reality behind dissociative pain as simply a humbling veil for mortal dollars. The Prince was pleased with this rather democratic report!

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 9, 2021
Last Updated on April 9, 2021
Tags: Underworld

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing