Inverness: The Loch Ness Monster Track!

Inverness: The Loch Ness Monster Track!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Loch Ness exploration-team quests after the cryptic/mythic 'Nessie monster' and learns of divine re-presentation.

"
Here's a fun mytical exploration 'fairy-tale' set near Scotland,  Inverness, involving the very fantastic mythical creature known as the Loch Ness Monster which some scientists believe is some relative or surviving member of the Plesiosaurus dinosaur species from Jurassic Earth. This story was inspired by Incident at Loch Ness (Werner Herzog). Enjoy, 
----
 
====

Two modern media figures decided to team up for a special expedition into Inverness (Scotland). The two chaps, Amlan and Tom, were on their way to the waters of Scotland to see if there were detectable signs of the Loch Ness Monster in modern Europe. They had the finance and the boat to get there and a scientific crew and were the right pair to lead this unusual modern mission.



Amlan is actually a gambling addict and bank robber and during their initial landing in Scotland, he decided to put on a mask and gear and walked into a Scottish bank with a water-gun filled with acid and claimed he was ex-Interpol demanding to inspect the safe-box of the Dutch baron Emil Kuyt who'd been storing blood-diamonds or conflict diamonds from South Africa in the Scotland bank. He pryed open the box with his 'acid-gun' and told the press the diamond lift was meant to send the media message that blood diamond traffic from warlord hands will not be tolerated in a modern Europe seeking refined gem market diagrams. This was an anti-terrorism heist in Scotland and a strange appetizer to the Loch Ness exploration mission!



INVERNESS GAZETTE: "We're sure this strange masked blood-diamond 'Interpol vigilante' seeks to make Euro-policing."



The bank that Amlan robbed as this 'Interpol-Sparrow' was a pronounced institution with great Scottish history in Inverness. When his Loch Ness exploration team read the headlines, not knowing Amlan's actually this masked 'Sparrow' who achieved the media-stunt/deed, they wondered what the bonds and papers of the bank would report on this strange African blood-diamond deflation running through Inverness!



Amlan kept one of the historic bonds he lifted from the Scotland bank during the Kuyt conflict diamond heist in Inverness and transferred them for market diamonds and moving cash and bills for his new Swiss account. He'd now felt like he'd done an offbeat vigilantism-oriented Robin Hood deed on behalf of the modern Euro blood-diamond traffic dilemma with this demo media splash and was suddenly more eager to divine the Loch Ness Monster exploration mission by Inverness!



The Loch Ness Monster exploration crew consisted of 10 members, and one was a crypto-zoologist from Stanford (California). The team wanted to measure signs of the appearance of the strange water-dwelling dinosaur-like giant creature which was sighted in various forms across generations and generated many forms of media and folklore. The Loch Ness Monster had become a modern-day Godzilla or Gorgon, and the Stanford scientist on the exploration team in Inverness, Sandra Locke, wanted to celebrate how the team-members seemed to typify the sort of democratic mysticism needed for such an exploration or inquiry!



Another member of the Loch Ness 'team' was Dr. Karnow, a former scholar at Edinburgh who wanted to measure signs of the sighting of the dinosaur creature as a proportion of the ebb and flow of Scotland waters vitality. Was the monster seen in tides of eco-pollution reports? Was it seen during waves of eco-conservationism successes? Was the monster a reflection or symbol of human paranoia somehow or a surviving dinosaur who'd endured the Jurassic Era extinction-level meteor-crash into Earth? Dr. Karnow wanted to see if investigating the existence of such a 'cryptic' beast meant coming to terms with all manner of human deformity on Earth.



DR. KARNOW JOURNAL: "We have one team member who's a prominent Stanford scientist, but another who's a race-car driving celebrity in America who may also I suspect be some kind of bank robber and yet another media figure, one of our two unusual 'co-captains' who happens to be a rather wild movie-star in Hollywood, so I have to ask, 'Is this team symbolic of a human fascination with "diamonds" of destiny?'!"



It was rather clear that there's no doubt that this 21st Century Loch Ness Monster exploration-team was offbeat or unusual to say the least. However, Dr. Karnow believed such eccentricity marked some kind of 'necessary magic' required to be part of the vital squad spearing such an ambitious quest --- a dangerous quest perhaps probing into the nature of enigmatic questions which have no foreseen answer. Is the Loch Ness simply a dinosaur or a lure for human vanity?



Now, we all know the Jurassic Era extinction-meteor led to the eradication of an entire host of animalia on wondrous Earth. We'd no longer see fantastic giant reptilian beasts like the Triceratops or Pterodactyl or Brontosaurus or T-Rex. The dinosaurs, including the swimming Plesiosaurus, were all gone after a giant meteor crashed into Earth and radically deformed Earth atmosphere for just too long for these ancient magical creatures to endure and continue to replicate on our planet.



Sightings of the Loch Ness Monster all over Scotland and European waters had generated all kinds of folk-tales and media and news in modern times and mostly in the 20th Century. This was a phenomenon of either parapsychology or crypto-zoological deformity signs of evolution side-tracks, which was a theory of Stanford scientist and team-member Sandra Locke. The Loch Ness Monster resembled a snake-like humped water-rendition of the Brontosaur dinosaur which is also what the Plesiosaurus dinosaur resembled, which is why many scientists had speculated that if the creature was real, it was simply an evolved surviving remnant of the Plesiosaurus. Photos of Loch Ness Monster sightings were sometimes dismissed as mystical hoaxes fabricated by media trollers, but some fans imagined the images represented a real vision of Jurassic era continuity!



In fact, one exploring scientist who claimed to surface a washed up Plesiosaurus skeleton near Inverness claimed that the shape of the fossil persuaded many critics to argue that the Loch Ness Monster, very similar in shape to this exposed apparently genuine skeleton, was indeed a Jurassic era Plesiosaurus. How'd it survive the meteor event?



The Loch Ness exploration team used their cameras and scopes to generate images of what they thought was a clear sign of the emerged 'Nessie monster' as it was known near Inverness, and it really did have a shape resembling the Plesiosaurus dinosaur. Amlan and Tom wagered they'd be able to sell or distribute this photo to scientists or the press for serious media attention or at least some positive local sighting folk-tales at drinking taverns!



TOM: What is searching for this beast can become a curse or omen, friend?
AMLAN: Well, it seems so far that the 'Nessie monster' yearns to be discovered!
TOM: I hope you're right, man.



Signs that unusual water-creatures on Earth had been swimming and surfacing and submerging again and cryptically dwelling had been around for eons, but if the Loch Ness Monster was a dinosaur or a dragon or a giant snake or perhaps even an alien intelligence, then why was it considered so much of a silly folk-tale by many while serious folkloric magic by so many others? Was the Loch Ness Monster a form of Earthly disease?



SANDRA LOCKE: There's no reason not to think the Plesiosaurus dinosaur is a relation of Nessie, since we like its design!



Dr. Karnow remained skeptical that simple design allure was sufficient to generate the sort of formal empiricism to formally decry the Nessie monster as a definitive dragon of the Plesiosaurus dinosaur. However, sightings of the magical creature seemed sufficient in Scotland to generate all sorts of Earthly disco! Maybe that's the real riddle of Loch Ness --- folklore.



When the team returned to North America, they visited a dinosaur museum carrying their Nessie monster sightings, which numbered in 5 satisfactory images, and compared the images to the shape of the exhibited museum Plesiosaurus dinosaur fossil-skeleton. They chatted amongst themselves and reasoned that the human ardor linked with Nessie questions re-presented a socialized fascination with the darkness of life on Earth and of evolution itself.



AMLAN: Let's at least go out on a boat ride and drink champagne!
TOM: Yeah man, I mean we at least concluded this mystery's one of dogma scale.
AMLAN: Definitely.



What's nice to know is that Loch Ness Monster media talk is not censored or considered heresy or out of the bounds of free-speech customs. You're allowed to tell your kids about this fantastic creature which is still uncategorized as nothing more than a myth! What then is the real diary of Nessie? Maybe it's supposed to be...a secret.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Cryptozoology is the search for hidden animals that have not been proven to exist by science, or were thought to be extinct, like the plesiosaur. Cryptics are part of the paranormal, which means they are unknown to science, but may someday to proven to exist. Legends are different than myths. Folklore and legends sometimes have their basis in real creatures, like the gorilla, or the giant squid.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Cryptozoology is the search for hidden animals that have not been proven to exist by science, or were thought to be extinct, like the plesiosaur. Cryptics are part of the paranormal, which means they are unknown to science, but may someday to proven to exist. Legends are different than myths. Folklore and legends sometimes have their basis in real creatures, like the gorilla, or the giant squid.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 12, 2021
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Tags: Crypto-Zoology

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing