Mr. Freeze: Shiva's Escape

Mr. Freeze: Shiva's Escape

A Story by Abishai100
"

Shiva, deity of meditation and destruction, defied by rebels and a crime-master named Mr. Freeze, must draw.

"
Here's a fun mythology/comics vignette about the very unusual but iconic Hindu deity Shiva, supreme Zeus-like god of destruction and meditation, and why he might be targeted by the incendiary forces of civilization disgust. This was inspired by Shiva comics and Shiva media. Enjoy! 
----

====

Shiva, the lonely hermit-god of the Himalayas, was meditating on creation and destruction. He was thinking of the eternity of timecops and the value of redemption and revenge and why civil justice was so fascinating to civilization. Shiva is a very pensive mountain deity, but he didn't have fans. He was alone in his contemplation of power and sorcery and metaphysics and philosophy and many considered him a selfish god!



Shiva was worshiped mostly by Hindu sects in India. However, there was a great mythic folk-rebellion and the people on Earth rose to denounce the mountain authority of Lord Shiva. They considered him an authoritarian and despot and wanted him deposed from his magical throne of meditation. They resolved to see him become naked and afraid and exhibited great furious rebellious consciousness in modern Earth.



Shiva knew his days were numbered if he didn't do something immediately effective to resolve this terrible infamy. He transformed himself into an Algerian-American operative named Amlan Satan and was prowling around Europe stealing blood-diamonds controlled by ruthless barons and warlords linking to South Africa. Blood diamonds were financing terrorism and fascist regimes and Shiva/Amlan wanted to act as an espionage thief-agent to transplant this sudden warlord mystique by planning skilled diamond-heists to deconstruct their social power in the media. He'd become a real pirate and nerdist of power disintegration using thievery as a computing-sword!



SHIVA: As the diamond-thief, masked and anonymous, I can depose these barons and warlords with swift national piracy!



Shiva/Amlan roamed around Europe with marbles in his pockets, resolving to roll them out at the feet of approaching attackers and rebels who're wielding hatchets and axes and sabers seeking to decapitate him. As these adversaries were disoriented and disbalanced with these feet-shuffling rolling ground marble weapons, shiny and spherical, Shiva/Amlan managed to prowl around Europe as a master ninja. His marbles became symbols of survival and evasion.



SHIVA: I have to defend my way of thought so I may pursue my normal emotional life...seeking romance and love!



Shiva/Amlan enrolled in a classical Eastern dance academy in Europe and posted photos of these ballet aesthetic poses on the Internet and on Facebook, to promote the right to self-expression and sovereignty and ensure that the rebels who'd sought to depose Shiva's magical throne of imagination/meditation might be exposed as raw primal anti-music vandals!



Shiva/Amlan noted in the Christian Bible that it stated that at the prophetic End of Days, the 'abomination of desolation would be set up' by the firmaments of safety in the heavens. Shiva/Amlan wondered what the scope and scale of the term 'abomination of desolation' really meant and why it might signify to civilization a special focus on the value of pity or empathy and basic social medicine. Why would terrorists seek to torture or destroy Shiva, a meditating god? Perhaps this passage in the Bible about basic spiritual safety signaled an imagination about intelligible democracy.



However, the main rival and nemesis of Lord Shiva was the diabolical mutant mad-scientist known ominously and eerily as Mr. Freeze. This 'anti-god' believed Shiva was too symbolic of mass destruction and the apocalypse and wanted to dethrone him as a pure enemy of basic human romance and joy. Mr. Freeze sought to use a liquid-nitrogen 'ice-gun' to stun and turn Shiva into ice and shatter him like a body of frozen selfish flesh. Mr. Freeze hated Shiva and wondered why the mountain-deity symbolized creative sovereignty and sought to murder him and make himself the new 'god' of Earthly infinity.



MR. FREEZE: First, I'll shoot Shiva with crossbow-arrows laced with poison before turning him into pure ice.



Mr. Freeze likewise transformed himself into a human criminal master-mind named James who sought to use all forms of accessible darkness to stalk and murder Shiva, the pensive god of the mountains. Mr. Freeze ('James') believed this was a vital mission to expose the mysterious and hermit-like Shiva as a god of claustrophobia. James became a radical terrorist and employed a legion of warriors and became a real Earth commander.



James had a showgirl-mistress named Sapphire who wielded a deadly fume-powder that could render anyone blind. Sapphire was to track Shiva's presence on Earth and seduce the man he became and then render him blind for James to brutally murder. This was a dark adventure symbolizing the basic wrath towards the authoritative meditative dry dominion of Shiva, and Sapphire was as beautiful as she was disgusted.



However, Shiva/Amlan managed to escape the claws of Sapphire and then managed to get James (Mr. Freeze) to compete with him peacefully in an online video-game 'Mortal Kombat' matrix. These online combat virtual scenarios would be reflective of the natural angst towards Shiva, and Shiva/Amlan would prove himself to be a worthy sovereign in the universe by fighting for survival in this cyber-world. James accepted the challenge and fought with Shiva in the Mortal Kombat arena as the organic toxic gargoyle Kahn, while Shiva/Amlan assumed the ninja-thief identity of the field-mercenary Rain.



KAHN: I'll destroy you and your childish vanity!
RAIN: You don't know my levels of private survival, Kahn.
KAHN: I know of your foolish dream of sovereign meditation!
RAIN: I live alone on a mountain and have no interest in worldly dance.
KAHN: Yet, you're immersed in this cyber-bank on Earth!
RAIN: I'm simply your challenger of world defiance, Kahn.
KAHN: We'll see if you have the intellect to declare real organics!
RAIN: I respect American schools praising the beauty of humanity.
KAHN: Yes, but do you understand the scale of educational environments?
RAIN: I do fathom the value of academic diaries in America!



Shiva managed to convince James (Mr. Freeze) that he had the political right to meditate without infinite threat to his sense of metaphysical privacy, but Mr. Freeze maintained that Shiva needed to continue to study to understand the true nature of freedom, darkness, and death.



SHIVA: To defend my political right to imagination, I'll reference the robot folk-avatar Defensor, a symbol of rescue!



SHIVA/AMLAN: You see how Defensor captures a civilization focus on the right to free thought?
MR. FREEZE: What does a robot-toy have anything to do with the 'leviathan' of infinite rebellion?
SHIVA/AMLAN: The medical robot Defensor reminds us that no dragon usurps the imagination of doctors.
MR. FREEZE: So sovereignty and the right to safety is simply a matter of medicine?
SHIVA/AMLAN: The right to privacy/safety is a matter of metaphysical diaries.



Mr. Freeze ('James') agreed to call off his furious Earth legion of rebels and to desist from his stalking mission to murder Lord Shiva, but Shiva'd promise him that he'd work on ways to become a pensive and thoughtful 'mechanical chauffeur' or driver of Earth traffic destiny!



SHIVA: To be a more pleasing deity, I resolve to be more focused on the complexity of civilization dancers!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 14, 2021
Last Updated on April 14, 2021
Tags: Mythology, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing