Boston Heist!

Boston Heist!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator is a Harvard geek who plots a heist of a New England baron's blood diamonds to reorient gem data.

"
One more blood-diamond opus, set in one of my two favorite areas in the USA --- Boston (New England). Inspired actually but very loosely by the excellent recent Ben Affleck film, The Town. Enjoy (and stay safe!), 
----
====

Harvard Square is so dear to me, since I grew up in the Boston area and love the New England urban atmosphere of traffic and schooling. However, this respected American town is threatened now by a local baron who's shipping in blood-diamonds from South Africa. I'm concerned this gem sully will destroy the spirit of New England!



I work at Harvard as an assistant prof, and my girlfriend's a local college football cheerleader, and I wonder if she's getting depressed by all this modern North American diamond destruction created by foreign new era warlords with no intention but to exploit basic American capitalism!



My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm going by the vigilante-thief alias Sparrow for this Santander Bank diamond-heist in Boston of the corrupt baron Bugles. Bugles is shipping in those evil gems mined by warlord minions in Africa, and I intend to destroy his New England aura!



As the Sparrow, I'll be costumed as a toy theater merchant and artist, wielding special hand-robots and toy-guns to present myself to the Santander manager as a secret liaison of the baron Bugles in the Boston area, seeking to create a new form of treasure-media in New England, and I'll be carrying fake diamonds in my soles for this dastardly vigilante mission, folks!



BANK MANAGER: All we know is that this vigilante 'Sparrow' was somehow linked to Bugles' African/Euro-diamond surgery.



The toy gun I used to take Bugle's $20 million Antwerp blood-diamonds from South Africa was loaded with corrosive HCL acid which I used to burn open the safe-box in Santander Bank while video-recording the entire theater in a special diamond-display media during which I swapped Bugles' diamonds with the fake ones I brought in that day as the Sparrow, and Bugles was never the wiser, my fellow Americans!



INTERPOL: New era blood-diamond highways from Africa/Europe threaten the value of the global dem distribution today.



I took the Boston subway home, with Bugles' blood-diamonds in the soles of my shoes. No one knew my entire media theater was a ploy to transfer these evil gems into cleaner-hands and then present Bugles in the media anonymously as a modern urban terrorist. This was a theater of grand Harvard Square proportions, friends, and I hope the diamond merchants in New England will enjoy more subway rides because of this!



BPD (Boston Police Department): We don't know who this 'Sparrow' is, but blood-diamond sully is a real American darkness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 18, 2021
Last Updated on April 18, 2021
Tags: Heist, New England

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing