New Zealand: Hockey/Women/Drawing

New Zealand: Hockey/Women/Drawing

A Story by Abishai100
"

A New Zealand pirate-vigilante named Sparrow falls in love while doing blood-diamond infiltration of warlord-dreadlocks!

"
A blood-diamond piracy 'fairy-tale' referencing the gifted New Zealand women's field hockey team and celebrating its trophies at events like the fun 2018 Commonwealth Games, where human traffic blends to combat the troubling modern wave of terrorism-oriented rationalism! Enjoy, 
----

====

Auckland (New Zealand) is a colorful city on Earth, and it features nice traffic and infrastructure. The New Zealand women's field hockey team has performed well and celebrated in Auckland, after winning the gold medal at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, the silver at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, 4th placings at the 2012/2016 Summer Olympics, and a current world-4 ranking. New Zealand is also the place we find a great thief named Amlan Satan (aka, 'Sparrow').



AMLAN: I'm just stealing some blood-diamonds from a Dutch baron in Auckland, tied to warlords in South Africa; I'm clever!



Amlan (aka, 'Sparrow') may have a lot to be arrogant about, since he's robbed over 20 banks in Europe, all safe-box heists of diamonds from Belgium and Africa tied to new era warlord regimes using gem-mining to finance terrorism. Blood diamond traffic has sullied the global gem market and highway, and modern thieves are exploiting the volatile scenario in the underworld by moving-and-shaking blood diamonds in baron-hands coming out of South Africa. Amlan/Sparrow is aware of all this modern global gem matrix intrigue and seeks to be a dastardly Robin Hood pirate in New Zealand.



AMLAN: I'm a big fan of comic book art and like doodling and surveying all kinds of Net imagery about modern adventures!



Amlan/Sparrow will need an accomplice for this New Zealand diamond-heist of the baron's blood diamonds. He's recruited a prominent photojournalist from the USA named Mark who'll walk into the bank pretending to be on a photo-case about modern eco-activists and seeking to open a new account when Amlan/Sparrow will burst into the bank. Sparrow will claim to be an eco-terrorist and use his water-guns filled with acid to obtain access into the baron's safe-box where he'll switch the baron's African blood diamonds with fake ones in his shoes and then use Mark to frame the entire debacle as a modern media politic. What a scheme!



Now the beaches and arena and environment of New Zealand are no strangers to candy and folklore. There's plenty of adventure fantasies in this fair land. It's why tourism has been such a draw for offbeat travelers! Amlan/Sparrow knows this and has therefore staked-out the city of Auckland, to survey its various labyrinths of media-and-fashion and commercial vanities. This is sunny research, man!



However, it's also hard work. Studying underworld blood diamond links to global gem market corruption is labor left to Interpol, unless you're a Robin Hood vigilante-thief like Amlan/Sparrow. He's enjoying this summer's Commonwealth Games which will feature the talented and achieving New Zealand women's national field-hockey team, which has garnered multiple kinds of honors including a current high-level world ranking. Amlan/Sparrow will be taking photos of the team during these summer games to get a scope on the human vision of New Zealand history.



AMLAN: I love computers, and most of my research into markets and nations is done through terminal-design.



However, a huge monkey-wrench is thrown into Amlan's diamond-heist equation during the summer games when he falls hopelessly in love with the Black-Sticks women's field-hockey team in New Zealand. He's taking photos of her and making online poems and diaries about attractive women in sports. The two become a media duo, so Amlan/Sparrow must do some extra tickling to ensure he doesn't endanger this athletic flower of dollars, man!



AUCKLAND POST: We've committed to revamping our Anz-Bank securities after this baron blood-diamond depression.



AMLAN: The safe-boxes at the New Zealand bank were really impressive, and I'd worked fast to trick eyes of the guardsman.



AMLAN/SPARROW: I love you!
GIRLFRIEND: I like beach-time with you, babe.
AMLAN/SPARROW: New Zealand is a vision!
GIRLFRIEND: I get the eerie feeling you're hiding a sunny...secret.
AMLAN/SPARROW: Nah!



Of course, Amlan uses his diamond money traded underground to finance a nice vacation with his field-hockey girlfriend, who's helped her ambitious team earn yet another silver medal at the Commonwealth Games. He buys her a set of expensive handcrafted marbles, made by a world-renowned artisan related to Bob Ross, the American PBS painter! She's in love...and Amlan/Sparrow still keeps his blood-diamond secret.



AMLAN: I made my girlfriend this quite cute Hobgoblin comic book drawing of the jet-glider freak, and she's charmed indeed.



All is sunny and sweets for Amlan and his field-hockey girlfriend in New Zealand, but an Interpol assigned Auckland police hound-woman is assigned to track down any kind of vigilantism threatening modern blood diamond inquiries around the world. This hound-woman is Brie Radish, and she's convinced this celebrated diamond-pirate 'Sparrow' may be a real modern nuisance, friends.



INTERPOL: When we seize control of all gem-piracy, diamonds will no longer run terrorist financing on Earth!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a world class game,beautiful women and diamonds,that says it all

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 18, 2021
Last Updated on April 18, 2021
Tags: Folk-Tale, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing