Tendulkar: Matrix Celebrity (Paranoia!)

Tendulkar: Matrix Celebrity (Paranoia!)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated sports-feature about a celebrity cricket batsman who reminds us all that sports celebrates direction.

"
A nice sports 'fanfiction' fable about a celebrity who helps us forget about the darkness of anti-democratic terrorism! Enjoy, 
----
====

My name is Othello Khan. I'm a reporter for the India Times. I'm doing a special diorama-feature about the legend of the great Indian cricket batsman Tendulkar, a real 'matrix celebrity' for our modern world. Tendulkar was unlike any other batsman, and I intend to create a special patriotism portrait of the athlete. I consider myself a witness for the public eye!



Now, as you know, India is a land of great color and humidity and traffic and pageantry and religion and, yes, sports! India has done well in past Summer Olympics and in the two favorite sports, Cricket and Field-Hockey. In fact, Indian men have won multiple world titles in cricket and field-hockey, and the Indian women's field-hockey has been spotlighted as well! India is therefore touched by tourism that doesn't neglect the magic of sports. It's a country of great roads.



India's main rival in cricket is Pakistan, though it's played some rather exciting games in its storied past including England and New Zealand. India-Pakistan games in cricket have drawn in national TV audiences and radio fans too! India has boasted legendary players like Gavaskar and Dev, and Pakistan great bowlers like Imran Khan and Akram. The stadiums were packed in the history for this rivalry in men's cricket!



Tendulkar was a very unique batsman who rose to prominence after the first real Golden Era of men's cricket for fans of the India-Pakistan rivalry, an era that produced the legends Gavaskar and Khan. Tenduklar was a prolific batsman but mostly he was incredibly precisely predictably consistently good. This was unlike any other batsman, say from India, Pakistan, New Zealand, or England. Tendulkar made it generally enjoyably rewarding to watch men's cricket on TV.



Make no mistake, Tendulkar's glories don't outshine the glamour and dazzle of field-hockey and what great Indian teams, both men and women, have done for the sport on the international stage, at the Women's World Cup, and at the Summer Games!



This diorama concerns the allure of cricket trumpeted by the great Indian cricket-batsman Tendulkar, who made it basically thrilling to sit back and enjoy the game on TV. Tendulkar was a real 'matrix celebrity' in this sense who helped us forget about the globalization-era of anti-media terrorism!



Tendulkar played for the hearts and youth of India and cricket fans around the world and hoisted India to glory again.



Indians are great fans of glamour and magazine imagination and fashion and industry. They celebrate matrix celebrities like Bachan and Tendulkar, since they advocate a socialized form of public pageantry. Indians love sports, since it represents the same sort of socialized ornamentation inherent in modern world capitalism.



Indians also love art and drawings and like to celebrate the culture of capitalism through comics, still-art, and music, for what is India if not a nation of great cultural artistry and Halloween-like hospitality?



Tendulkar's girlfriend and future-wife Seema attended Patna Women's College in India. There, young beautiful Indian women receive a full Catholic education for modern life. Tendulkar has visited her in the past at PWC and created a media stir among the sister-teachers and excited students!



SEEMA: I'm proud of my husband and what he's achieved for the general journalism behind modern Indian cricket!



There was once a malicious street-rumor that Tendulkar was doubling in his night-life as a masked diamond-thief, ridding his nation of the corrupt Euro-barons now investing in Southeast Asian diamonds by blending the exchanges with the dark 'blood-diamonds' or 'conflict-diamonds' mined by African warlords to finance terrorism! Of course, this rumor was perhaps a sign of India's general love of Tendulkar cricket and why it generates so much cultural shine and jewelry, right?



There was once even a mock-news report featuring a costumed pirate claiming he was Tendulkar and removing the blood diamond silos from India with safe-box heists of Indian banks in recent times. However, this harmless chatter was adamantly dispelled by Tendulkar and his worried family!



TENDULKAR, TENDULKAR! That's what you hear in the stadiums during an exciting cricket match in India, a sport involving pitching/throwing/bowling and batting the ball for scores in the marked field of numbered regions while defending fieldsmen attempt to catch the ball in mid-air. If the pitcher/bowler hits and knocks off your wicket behind you, and you're the unlucky batsman, you're out of there!



Tendulkar has claimed himself that his most proud face of cricket-trumpet is the fact that it dissuades violence and terrorism and encourages sportsmanship and reminds citizens of the dangers of badly run networks.



We think of the fun of cricket endorsements and great field and equipment managers and trainers and we think of why a 'matrix celebrity' like Tendulkar of India reminds us that sports may carry us into the daylight of anti-terrorism media news.



"The nature of celebrity is to hoist the individual to the democratic level of absolute dance."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 30, 2021
Last Updated on April 30, 2021
Tags: Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
The Game The Game

A Story by Abishai100