The Airport Diary: Frankfurt!

The Airport Diary: Frankfurt!

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Algerian pirate is performing an adventure inside the amazing Frankfurt Airport, which may be the inspiration for a daylight film.

"
An homage to the incredible Frankfurt Airport a, inspired equally by two excellent modern films Nick of Time (Johnny Depp) and The Terminal (Tom Hanks). Stay safe, 
----

====

In the busy Frankfurt (Germany) airport, Lufthansa airline passengers commuted and waited in the comfy lounges and walked the well-maintained terminals. They prepared to board their international flights. It was an average week at the Frankfurt Airport, and the managers were pleased with all functions.



In the Lufthansa Executive Lounge, a screening of the Hollywood (USA) airport-magic film The Terminal was offered. Passengers waited in the lounge seats and enjoyed beer and beef-pie and watched the unusual Tom Hanks film at the Frankfurt (Germany) Airport.



SECURITY MANAGER: We care about the safety of all travelers who chose to fly with us and traverse our fine building(s).



This is one of the finest international airports in all of Europe and arguably in all the world! It may not be the most luxurious, but it's certainly one of the best maintained international airports. Perhaps because Lufthansa is such a respected and dashing (German) airline company, the Frankfurt (Germany) Airport is a reflection of this economic excellence in modern times!



Meet Isaac Satan, an Algerian-American pirate and world-traveler and master-thief. He's stolen blood-diamonds from corrupt capitalism-barons all over Europe. Blood diamonds or 'conflict diamonds' are evil gems mined by warlords in South Africa to finance terrorism regimes and advocate rogue groups stretching to Europe and North America. Isaac Satan on the other hand is a profiteering pirate in this modern underground blood-diamond highway, subverting the dark mystique created by these warlords and barons seeking to turn mined gems into silos of corruption. You might argue therefore that Isaac Satan is something of a Robin Hood character!



ISAAC SATAN: Gosh, my toy water-gun is filled with corrosive acid, and I'll use it to create the stage-fright for my heist.



Isaac the Algerian pirate walks into the Christ jewelry store inside the Frankfurt (Germany) Airport wearing a special Coronavirus mask and thick wool balaclava and explains to the manager with a whisper that he'll spray the glass jewelry boxes with his acid-gun unless the manager hands him the safe-box Antwerp diamonds belonging to the evil Dutch capitalism-baron Emil Kuyt. The horrified manager complies, and Isaac Satan hands him another set of diamonds to place in Kuyt's box as a substitution, claiming the diamonds he's giving him are more valuable, but in fact, they're fakes! Of course, the manager is too nervous now to calculate and performs the switch for Satan who walks out of the Christ airport-store with $20 million Antwerp 'blood-diamonds' belonging to Kuyt the Dutchman. What a heist!



ISAAC SATAN: I grabbed a Lufthansa stewardess named Danica and made love in a lounge-suite and took photos.



Isaac Satan the Algerian pirate then distributed these Polaroid photos of himself making love to the Lufthansa stewardess to various Frankfurt (Germany) Airport travelers/passengers. He claimed he was frantically searching for his wife who went missing and might be kidnapped! This strange claim generated something of a stir inside the airport personnel office and made people wonder what the hell was happening in Frankfurt.



INSPECTOR: So you believe this man who claims his wife-girlfriend is missing is the same man who swapped Kuyt's diamonds?
CHRIST JEWELRY STORE MANAGER: It seems to me this is the same man, but why was he paranoid about his wife-girlfriend?
INSPECTOR: We're not sure if you have all the facts in place and why Kuyt would want his diamonds switched during panic.
CHRIST JEWELRY STORE MANAGER: Maybe this is a madman on the loose, Inspector!
INSPECTOR: That's our general conclusion, and we now have radio inspections all over the airport exterior, good man.
CHRIST JEWELRY STORE MANAGER: Thank you very much!



Isaac Satan the pirate then spent long hours in the Lufthansa lounge of the Frankfurt (Germany) Airport, reading magazines, taking diary notes, and then snapping Polaroids of the amazing view of landing airplanes. He noted to himself that the modern airport had really become a hub or 'institution' of great civilization promise...and peace. He wondered about the scope of future blood-diamond related warlord-terrorism and then oddly and for the first time yearned to retire from his life of Robin Hood dreams.



ISAAC SATAN: I'm convinced Frankfurt is the finest international airport in all of Europe or Eastern Europe too!



Isaac and Danica then dined on some delicious German cuisine in one of the fine cuisine restaurants inside the awesome Frankfurt (Germany) Airport. He confided in Danica that he'd spent a long life of pirate-like vigilantism, dealing with blood-diamond warlords but now sought to retire and get married and settle down in Frankfurt! She smiled, and she wondered if she'd banked on a real chef...or daredevil!



This is a modern tale of airport-oddities, strange bedfellows, blood-diamond conspiracies, and of course the magic and beauty of the Frankfurt Airport itself, which is perhaps some of the inspiration behind the dioramic Tom Hanks film The Terminal! Stay safe friends during this Coronavirus depression.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 2, 2021
Last Updated on May 2, 2021
Tags: Airport, Germany

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Houseguest Houseguest

A Story by Abishai100