Stalker: American Psychology

Stalker: American Psychology

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diamond-thief becomes a Hollywood stalker who needs special psychological attention for his divine delusion.

"
A romantic blood-diamond heist-vignette for Mother's Day with a parody about psychological distancing, inspired by the offbeat American movie Flawless. Enjoy,
----
====

Isaac Satan graduated from UCLA and began work as a freelance photographer in the Hollywood area. However, by night, he doubled as a diamond-thief, stealing gems from corrupt Cali barons who're smuggling in blood-diamonds or 'conflict diamonds' used to finance warlord regimes and terrorism in Africa/Europe and storing them in North American bank safe-boxes and generally sullying the USA diamond matrix. Isaac began writing an Internet blog featuring himself in costumes as a modern-day Robin Hood character espousing new age tactics to combat diamond-capitalism terrorism.



Satan (Isaac) had become a real ninja-vigilante thief in California. He still continued his work with photography however in the Hollywood area. Isaac was in admiration of the general sunset consciousness of Hollywood (USA) and why/how it reflected a socialized imagination regarding walking daydreams. This was his normal life of course!



ISAAC SATAN: Blood-diamond corruption is an anathema to the modern diamond matrix, and we need more Robin Hoods!



Isaac plotted a major diamond-heist from a major SoCal bank on a warm summer day in July. He'd walk in with a briefcase with assembly-ready crossbow parts, with arrows fitted with a light sedative. He told the manager and escorting guardsman in his donned fake beard, mustache, sunglasses, and wig that he wished to be taken to the safe-box area where he might inspect the diamonds of the corrupt Cali baron Norm Kuyt who'd been smuggling blood-diamonds from South Africa, claiming he's an 'Interpol associate' of Kuyt wishing only for some Polaroids of the Cali-famous Kuyt diamonds before he deposited his own (fake) ones in the neighboring safe-box. The SoCal bank was an impressive institution, so Satan (Isaac) had to act perfectly.



ISAAC SATAN: I'm doing this for my mother, who still lives in Algeria, and this is in honor of Mother's Day.



Mother's Day was always important to Satan (Isaac), an Algerian-American who'd witnessed some of the sociocultural troubles in post-war Algeria with his mother as a young boy before moving to the USA to pursue his studies at UCLA.



Inside the bank, Isaac pulled out his assembled wooden toy-like crossbow once escorted into the safe-box area with Kuyt's safe-box of blood diamonds. He switched his fake diamonds with Kuyt's blood diamonds while the guardsman and manager were distracted playing with his crossbow which he explained was a handy-dandy street Interpol device.



BANK MANAGER: We don't know who this 'Interpol associate' of Baron Kuyt really was, but we cooperated with certainty!



When Isaac Satan walked out of the SoCal bank with $20 million blood diamonds belonging to Kuyt, he saw a movie-set on the street with a lovely Hollywood actress staging a special scene. He was hypnotized by her radiance immediately!



ISAAC SATAN: I'm no longer a Robin Hood of blood diamonds seeking to subvert baron prestige; I'm now a photo-stalker!



Isaac began drawing countless mermaid renditions of this enigmatic Hollywood (USA) actress he saw outside the bank that day, and they reflected his newfound fascination with this watery lovely! He gave this lovely the nickname Eliza.



Isaac planned to show 'Eliza' his collection of water-gun toys, which he'd used in the past with HCL acid to perform safe-box burnings of baron blood-diamond holdings in various California banks. He hoped Eliza might think this collection of modernism toys reflected his passion of being a real-life James Bond.



ISAAC: I think I'm truly obsessed with this American creature 'Eliza' for her ability to capture photogenic immortality!



Isaac used some of his underground blood-diamond transfer money to purchase a vintage 1980s silver Lamborghini and drove around the streets near the movie-sets in the SoCal area while 'Eliza' was filming her upcoming picture about street gangs and damsels in the New West. He hoped 'Eliza' would notice her in this new awesome vehicle driving.



However, sadly, 'Eliza' only noticed some kind of psychotic stalker following her around and ordered special security procedures for the remainder of the picture-filming events and processes in Hollywood (USA). Isaac had no idea and kept taking personal images of 'Eliza' who'd now created an expanded perimeter of personal security, which was good!



Isaac went to the Hollywood Public Library (HPL) and started reading a book on Psychology that ambitious and eccentric summer in North America. He read pieces and ideas about homeopathic approaches to withdrawing from a natural human tendency to lean towards avid trophy collections which somehow blocked the 'cartilage-like labyrinths' of the body, making it stiff and prone to person idolatry, image fixation, and of course celebrity-deification.



He started seeing a psychiatrist, a lovely brilliant Berkeley woman named Hannah Harper, a biracial woman with an incredible gift for understanding human individual psychology. He started falling in love with Hannah and followed her to a supermarket and gave her a Mother's Day romance-card. She told him softly, "If you don't wish me to be your next problem, sweetheart, you might consider why I'm a person...and not a diamond!"



Is this story about Satan (Isaac) traditional or customary? Do we have potential Robin Hoods walking around America today with a special troubling sensitivity to the nature of capitalism, media, and wealth in places like Hollywood? The complex nature of human psychology drives us to unusual behaviors even in a sane civilization...so how do we coordinate social dance with 'blood-diamond' depressions? What do you think? God bless America!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 9, 2021
Last Updated on May 9, 2021
Tags: Crime, America, Media, Mother's Day

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing