DC Heist: Blood-Diamond!

DC Heist: Blood-Diamond!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two idealistic diamond-pirates perform a subversion of a DC blood-diamond baron's aura with a deity detective heist!

"
One extra blood-diamond piece about searching for new age heroes in a world beset by dimensional dartmouths, inspired again by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Enjoy! 
----
====

Isaac and Angie lived in Washington their whole lives and studied psychology at Georgetown. They'd now owned a jewelry store in DC and purchased a nice apartment in the nation's capital and loved each other and lived comfortably. They were studying now the current flow of blood diamonds or 'conflict diamonds' into North America through the hands of corrupt Dutch barons operating out of British Columbia and into DC. They wanted to clean up the diamond matrix in Washington by destroying the mystique of the corrupt Dutch baron Norm Kuyt who also lived in DC.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond traffic is threatening the vitality and integrity of the American gem exchange now.



ISAAC: We're going to have to infiltrate Kuyt's safe-box in a Washington bank and subvert his media prestige.
ANGIE: We're going to have to plan this like superheroes or like a pair of Robin Hoods, dear.



Isaac and Angie hopped into a DC subway train on the day of the heist with a box of (fake) diamonds and in Middle Eastern head-gear, seeking to tell the National Bank manager in Washington that they're Saudi/Interpol 'associates' of Kuyt hoping to take photos of his safe-box gems supposedly from Antwerp for a media cover on Middle Eastern and European gem integrity in North America. They rode the subway and would take the subway to the DC airport after transferring the stolen Kuyt blood diamonds for assets for a Swiss account, since the DC metro was secure with heavy traffic!



When they got to the bank, they told the manager and escorting guardsman to take them to the safe-box room where they may deposit their own Antwerp diamonds and then take Polaroid photos of Kuyt's safe-box gems for a news-report. They convinced the manager that they'd been professional diamond merchants working alongside Interpol and Kuyt for modern DC gem-integrity reports.



BANK MANAGER: Our institution is one of the most respected treasure safe-houses in North America, really.



Because blood diamonds or 'conflict diamonds' were being used to finance warlord regimes and terrorism in places like South Africa, Isaac/Angie wanted to present themselves that day at the National Bank as authentic Middle Eastern gem merchants and experts. They sure looked the part! They also presented (forged) business activity papers, suggesting they'd been underground diamond inspection experts in North America for about 3 years.



GUARDSMAN: We'll take you two folks to the vault-room now with the safe-boxes for your deposit and media photos!



Once inside the safe-box area, they showed the manager and guardsman their special toy-bag containing nifty water-guns made in the Middle East for a business venture with Kuyt in DC. While the manager and the guardsman played with the water-guns and Angie was chatting with them about the history of toy manufacturing and design in Western nations, distracting them utterly, Isaac carefully switched his (fake) diamonds hidden in the soles of his shoes with the blood-diamonds in Kuyt's safe-box before taking Polaroids of the fakes he'd placed in the box, all during this funny toy-gun showcase orchestrated by Angie, his Bonnie Parker in Robin Hood crime!



They gave copies of the Polaroids of the diamonds from Kuyt's box to the manager and requested he submit them that afternoon to The Post editor Tom Hanks. The manager had not really taken a serious magnification of Kuyt's gems in his safe-box and was happy to transfer these media Polaroids for a special news presentation about Washington diamond highway reporting.



Because blood-traffic had generated so much dark news in South Africa and baron-corruption in Europe threatening diamond integrity, merchants around the world feared what diamond silos in their stores were clean and what gems were mixed in for pirate-profits as blood diamonds. This was a modern day Gold Rush, but it was the antithesis of good American folklore. That's why the blood-diamond matrix worried Interpol officers studying this new age dream.



ISAAC: Let's go watch that DiCaprio film Blood Diamond at the Washington Ritz, darling.
ANGIE: I'm so proud of what we've accomplished!
ISAAC: Eyebrows would be raised regarding Kuyt's inspection of potential blood-diamond dioramas.
ANGIE: I love America!



INTERPOL: We hope to distribute agents around the globe in this new mission to tackle the deformity of gem-discourse!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on May 9, 2021
Last Updated on May 9, 2021
Tags: Heist, Blood Diamond

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing