Venger's Ruby

Venger's Ruby

A Story by Abishai100
"

The lonely sorcerer Venger from Venus travels to Earth and becomes the Algerian-American diamond-thief Amlan Satan but fails to secure a romantic destiny daydream.

"
A vignette ode to my favorite Saturday morning cartoon antihero Venger (Dungeons & Dragons)! 
----


====

Venger, the lonely winged bat-like humanoid creature warlock, lived alone on Venus but was a lonely sorcerer atop his dark horse named Nightmare. He decided to travel to Earth and study human civilization and became fascinated with America, the first real modern Empire.



VENGER: I shall transform myself into a human Algerian-American citizen named Amlan Satan and settle in Manhattan!



Venger transformed into the human Algerian-American named Amlan Satan. He worked as a diamond-thief for Interpol-agencies subverting baron-influences in North America created by blood-diamond traffic from Africa/Europe used to finance global 21st Century terrorism on Earth! He'd become a real ninja-pirate and trusted diamond-thief and donned the nickname Sparrow. He'd become a real nerdist of capitalism turbulence, since blood-diamond traffic was threatening capitalism integrity in the USA.



VENGER ('Amlan Satan'): I've learned a great deal about American capitalism and its special focus in tech-diagonals!



Meanwhile, Venger (Amlan Satan) had become a big fan of the Dutch (Netherlands!) women's field-hockey team and had become hypnotized by a certain beautiful Holland athlete named Elka Kuyt who'd become the object of his special affection on Earth. He'd visit Amsterdam (Netherlands!) from Manhattan in his private-jet to watch Dutch women's field-hockey games and cheer on Elka Kuyt whom he'd decided would or might become his special Earth-visit bride. He wrote her love-letters and promised to leave behind his life of piracy and government-infiltration with blood-diamond works.



Venger decided to perform one last diamond-government pirate work for the honor of his new affection-target Elka Kuyt, the Dutch (Netherlands!) field-hockey female star! He'd decided to lift the $10 million African red-ruby called the Sparrow for Elka and gift it to her after having it reshaped/molded into earrings. He went into the bank of Manhattan with the safe-box owned by the ruthless North American capitalism-baron Goldfinger.



GOLDFINGER: No one can steal the red-ruby Sparrow from my claws, and I use its prestige to endorse terrorist groups now.



Nevertheless, Venger (Amlan Satan) walked into the prestigious Manhattan bank disguised as a theater-performer named 'Sparrow' and wielded water-guns and a Polaroid classic-camera, claiming he's sent from an Interpol-agency to photo the red-ruby Sparrow owned by Goldfinger. This was a huge anti-terrorism media campaign, and Venger (Amlan Satan) obtained entry into the vault of the Manhattan bank disguised as the pirate named Sparrow that heist-day in America!



SPARROW: Now, I shall take photos of Goldfinger's red-ruby Sparrow for the Post!
BANK MANAGER: This is quite a theatrical event, Mr. Satan.
SPARROW: Call me Amlan, sir.
BANK MANAGER: Your theater-pirate getup is quite something, and your water-guns are magnificent!
SPARROW: Behold sir these water-guns are filled with corrosive acid.



BANK MANAGER: We had no idea this mysterious and elusive 'Mr. Satan' was wielding 'acid-guns' on that heist-day.



Venger (Amlan Satan) walked out of that Manhattan bank with Goldfinger's red-ruby called Sparrow that heist-day tucked in the linings of his thick costume pirate-shirt. He then had the ruby molded into earrings for his beloved Dutch female field-hockey star Elka Kuyt whom he presented the jewel-gift to in Holland when he flew there after the heist of Goldfinger's ruby, which generated enough media stir to undermine the corrupt capitalism-baron's grip on North American media prestige. However, quite sadly, Elka Kuyt refused Venger's proposals/charms, declaring her already established deep love for the Dutch soccer star Ruud van Nistelroy. Venger was heartbroken and decided to return to his home-planet of Venus, having performed terrific and fantastic adventures for the Interpol and US governments but eventually failing to find true-love in his quest to end the spiritual hole in his lonely life on Venus!



VENGER: I did, however, manage to get and keep this vintage American horror-comics classic card worth over $1 million!



Was Venger's Earth-adventure in vain? He'd managed to create a grand adventure for government works regarding blood-diamonds and undermined a capitalism baron's grip on continental media, but ultimately failed to secure a life of romantic love for himself. Back at Venus, alone and back atop his dark horse named Nightmare, the lonely winged sorcerer Venger, concluded that no life regardless of how blue would conveniently yield easy access to other-worldly forms of life and love. Regardless, Venger realized his Earth-adventure taught him something truly special about the geometry of civilization capitalism diaries. Perhaps love was in the horizons for the lonely Venger...in the form of a daydream spirit.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 5, 2021
Tags: Fable, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing