TAROM: Air-Dreams

TAROM: Air-Dreams

A Story by Abishai100
"

A real-life James Bond ('Amlan Satan') describes his love for Romania, Esmerelda, and a 'gold-diamond' mission involving crime-detection.

"
A vigilantism-adventure love-letter to Romania's airline company Tarom, inspired by the awesome anti-terrorism film Skyjacked! Enjoy (and God bless!), 
----

====

Hello. My name's Amlan Satan (code-name: "Sparrow"). I work underground as a costumed blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to finance terrorists!) Interpol-relation agent, undermining baron control over the gem market in Europe. I steal blood-diamonds stored in safe-boxes in Euro-banks controlled by today's ruthless capitalism barons such as the evil Goldfinger.



GOLDFINGER: Sparrow is a theater-artist, and I'll refuse to allow him to steal my 'gold-diamonds' using his toy theater.



Now, it's known that this ruthless Goldfinger keeps special 'gold-diamonds' in his safe-boxes in Euro-banks and has now settled in the fair Euro-city of Bucharest (Romania). He's using his gold-gems to finance terrorism abroad. I plan to intercept one shipment in his safe-boxes at a Bucharest bank using fake gems spray-painted with gold dust.



Bucharest (Romania) is a breath-taking city to behold and offers all the modern worldly charms you might expect from a great modernizing city attempting to integrate media with tourism and photojournalism. That's why Goldfinger's set-up shop in Romania.



I go to work in Bucharest as an undercover 'photojournalist' to take a view of diamond traffic and airline controls under the Tarom company, Romania's national airline. Tarom offers great services and planes with great modern features and a gorgeous flight-crew and Bucharest airport. I refuse to let Goldfinger destroy my dream of a fair and charmed Romania. I've gone undercover with this photojournalism nerdist mission in Bucharest!



I've met a gorgeous young Romanian woman in Bucharest (Romania) named Esmerelda who works as a Tarom flight-attendant and is regularly at the Bucharest airport, where we meet near there for romantic encounters. She's employed in some organization connected to Baron Goldfinger, but I plan to keep her out of that entire blood-diamond hellmouth.



TAROM: We're proud of our fleet of planes and encourage modern travelers and investors to seek out Romania!



I've bought a handful of classic/antique handmade Romanian dolls from Bucharest for Esmerelda, and I hope to someday reveal my gov't-infiltrator/interceptor status to her, once I'm out of war.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond intrigue and conspiracy comprises a serious modern threat to diamond-capitalism.



GOLDFINGER: I seek to forge a new empire in Europe...in the heart of Romania.



Now, it's known the Romanian people are a proud people and have boasted great sociocultural ornaments and achievements in culture, history, and sports. In fact, they've produced Wimbledon champions (Simona Halep), Olympics stars (Nadia Comenici), soccer-stars (Hagi), and they're investing in further forms of international activity.



Romania ain't the place to seek out the modern evils of terrorism and blood-diamond baron corruption, and I plan to undermine the empire-dream of the dark baron Goldfinger and protect the charm and beauty and 'magic' of Bucharest.



This has become my 'James Bond' mission, but I don't plan to allow it to consume my life entirely, so I sometimes grab my darling Esmerelda and enjoy the Bucharest (Romania) nightlife, hoping to shield her from the horrors of modern diamond-terrorism and nightlife threats.



ESMERELDA: Romania's always been my home, and I'm thrilled Amlan is a fan of our special/unique restaurants!



It's true, thanks to my Romanian girlfriend Esmerelda, I've become a Bucharest food-nut.



I walk into the Bucharest National Bank in Romania dressed as a fake Middle Eastern toy-merchant seeking a new diamond account and praise the servicing manager for the bank's immaculate architecture, a symbol of Romanian pride.



BANK MANAGER: We're happy to service Mr. Satan, a future toy-merchant in Romania.



I explain to the servicing manager that I'm a secret associate of Baron Goldfinger and hope to take snapshots of his celebrated 'gold-diamonds' in his safe-box for a special media-venture about baron-investments in toy enterprises and toystores. The manager realizes I'm seeking to use media-business to create a special gold-diamond marketing angle for the toy-store advertisements and allows me to take the photos under supervision of an attending guardsman inside Goldfinger's private vault.



Once inside the vault-room of Goldfinger, I show the attending single guardsman that my toy water-gun, a sample for my toy-store for presentation to the bank manager for my new private gold-diamond account, is actually filled with corrosive HCL acid. I whisper to the guardsman that I'm a secret liaison of Interpol and seek to create a media mock-heist of Goldfinger's celebrated 'gold-diamonds' as a jest for newspapers. I use the acid-gun to burn open Goldfinger's gold-diamond safe-box and switch the gold-gems for the fakes in my shoes and the guardsman watches me take photos of the switch and the photos of the fakes inside the safe-box now. I then start playing with the acid-gun with the guardsman and as he starts to play with the gun on his own and is completely distracted with my theatrical humor, I reswitch the fakes for Goldfinger's gold-gems (blood-diamonds!) and walk out with the evil baron's diamonds and trade them in the underground for movable cash/assets for Interpol-relations. What a story!



GOLDFINGER: You won't get away with this, Sparrow!
SPARROW: I already have, baron.
GOLDFINGER: You're a 'dark-fairy' of crime, Sparrow.
SPARROW: Thank you.



I've used this nifty media-stunt to cast Baron Goldfinger's gold-diamonds as susceptible to scrutiny by the international community. I zoom to the Bucharest airport to reunite with my Romanian girlfriend Esmerelda.



ESMERELDA: Amlan will return to me someday, so we marry and settle down in Bucharest and not just meet in the airport.



I have to hijack the Tarom flight to JFK and declare it as some terrorist-retaliation plot by Goldfinger. I explain to the pilots to cooperate in this vigilance operation linked to Interpol. Goldfinger is furious and states in the press, "I have no relation to Tarom and refute these claims my enterprise is terrorism-dilution!"



I've fallen in love meanwhile with Tarom and all of Romania's charms/hospitality. I've even gone into business with a Romanian investor to become one of the lead shareholders in Tarom, informing them that they might need a nifty-worthy modern Interpol-relation investor-star!



ESMERELDA: Satan's managed to deconstruct Goldfinger as a master-agent of Romanian diamond-dangers.



I've settled down in Romania now as a Tarom-investor and have married my darling Esmerelda. However, a new Interpol-threat has emerged, and it's rumored he's tied to Goldfinger. His name's Leatherface, and he wields a buzzing chainsaw and hunts down those threatening blood-diamond terrorists like Baron Goldfinger. I seek to now go underground as the masked vigilante 'Batman' to intercept this 'Leatherface' and expose him as a general modern machinery dystopian.



ESMERELDA: Being married to 'James Bond' is no ordinary life, but I keep faith in his love for me...and Romania.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a classic for sure james bond the most famous

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2021
Last Updated on June 17, 2021
Tags: Travel, Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing