Frenzy/CalTech

Frenzy/CalTech

A Story by Abishai100
"

A modern James Bond of CalTech infiltrates capitalism-matrix and reports on the geometry of civilization-depression.

"
A sociological 'concept-fanfiction' inspired by the post-Orwellian digital-wonder film Tron. Enjoy! 
----
====

At CalTech, there was a precocious civilization-engineer named Amlan Satan (code-name: "Sparrow") who's linked to Interpol-relations agencies infiltrating baron blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to finance terrorists!) safe-box silos in Euro-banks. Amlan now wanted to study the modern American impact of tech-gadget symbolism entertainment like Tron at CalTech!



CALTECH: Dr. Satan's holdings at CalTech regarding modern social imaginarium-engineering is Americana-dollar!



DR. SATAN ('Amlan'): I'm pretty-pleased with all this engineering-work accolades at CalTech!



ESMERELDA: People ask me what it's like to be wed to 'Professor' or something, but he's really sweet, really!



That's because Dr. Satan showers his beloved Esmerelda with blue-sapphire diamonds, gifted by a new underground Interpol-relations agency subverting baron control of gold blood-diamond traffic, warlord-mines gems from Africa/Europe, used to fund terrorists. After all, Satan had effectively become the Captain Sam Edison of the capitalism-matrix, restoring gem-integrity to the modern diamond-market sullied by anti-Western terrorism!



SATAN: I'll rob JP Bank in NYC of its gold blood-diamond holdings of Baron Goldfinger.



Satan showcased his literary-imaginarium mascot toy at a video-conference on Scandinavia.net, and on the video, you see a clear re-presentation of the iconic and unusual Transformers (Hasbro) espionage mini-robot audition-cassette warrior named Frenzy. Frenzy/Caltech became an American enterprise.



WIFE: I think this dream is the omen of Satan that the bloodlust of capitalism will reach the fertility of American farmers!



DR. SATAN: This is a literal war waged over the figurative image of anti-capitalism rebellion detention.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on June 18, 2021
Last Updated on June 18, 2021
Tags: American Education, Imaginarium

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100