Ice-Hockey Team: The Tin Criminals!

Ice-Hockey Team: The Tin Criminals!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A team of sapphire-thieves subverting an evil baron in Canada are actually part of a celebrated ice-hockey team.

"
One more heist-team story featuring an ice-hockey team, set in the fair city of Toronto (Canada). Enjoy (and thanks for reading), 
----

====

Toronto (Canada) is the home of the Maple Leafs (NHL) ice-hockey team, a team comprised of a unit of master thieves who call themselves the Tin Criminals who seek to turn the mod-city into a temporary sapphire showcase.



MAPLE LEAFS COACH: We're looking forward to a terrific ice-hockey season and seek the Stanley Cup trophy.



The lead-thief of the Maple Leafs team is the striker Amlan Satan, Algerian-born American and educated at Dartmouth (New Hampshire). Satan's trained 3 of his team-mates to help him steal a sapphire from Toronto Bank belonging to a corrupt Dutch baron. Satan is feeling nerdy about this Toronto theater.



SATAN: We're excited to deliver our Maple Leafs fans the kind of season many have been cheering for recent years.



SPORTS-WRITER: The Maple Leafs are off to a great start, performing dazzling offense to lead their division.



The Maple Leafs did indeed win the Stanley Cup that season, led by Amlan Satan's scoring and other team-mates' ability to complement him and provide necessary defensive stances as well on the other side of the ice. Now Satan felt this was the needed momentum for the following-season thrilling sapphire-heist of the Dutch baron's $20 million gem.



ESMERELDA: My boyfriend Satan is no ordinary guy, and I worry he's cooking up some secret side-adventure.



The sapphire the Tin Criminals, the thieves composed of the Maple Leafs 4 team-members including Amlan Satan himself, seek this $20 million sapphire gem stored in the safe-box of the vault area of the Toronto Bank on Valentine's Day.



SATAN: We walk into the bank wearing animal-masks and wielding toy water-guns, claiming we're a performance-theater team on a media stunt to create a 'mock-heist' during a standard photo-session of the Dutch baron's $20 million sapphire-gem for the newspapers and the upcoming local theater-play which includes a photo-projection presentation! (During the theater performance, the masked Tin Criminals will switch the baron's sapphire-gem with a replica-fake.)



The Tin Criminals showed up at the Toronto Bank on Valentine's Day to perform the theater act, and no one stopped them. Everyone simply assumed it was some kind of media stunt, since it was veiling a seemingly and obviously harmless sapphire-photo session for the newspapers/theater. Amlan Satan performed the sapphire-switch with the fake sapphire and then took a hostage guardsman by revealing one of their water-guns was filled with corrosive HCL acid.



GUARDSMAN: I thought you're a theater team on a media stunt program involving photos only!
TIN CRIMINALS: No, sir, we're sent by Interpol-relations to blur the dominion of this evil Dutch baron.
GUARDSMAN: Why weren't we pre-informed by proper authorities?
TIN CRIMINALS: Where's the fun...and cosmetics...in that?
GUARDSMAN: Banks have become too...designed.



The Tin Criminals released the temporary guardsman-hostage and even presented him their 'acid-gun' as a souvenir to assure the bank personnel this media-magnification of the evil baron, rumored to be tied to blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) smuggling in North America, had nothing to do long-term with the bank/company itself. They remained silent!



AMLAN SATAN: We crawled out the bank after getting the switch done in the safety-deposit vaults area.



They took their hostage-guardsman on the Toronto subway train to a safe place where they parted ways and made him promise to keep this gov't-mission a complete city secret and not to answer media questions regarding the baron's activity.



MAPLE LEAFS COACH: We look forward to delivering our fans/cheerleaders another fantastic and ambitious season.



ESMERELDA: Why'd you start playing ice-hockey, Satan?
SATAN (Amlan): For the gems, of course.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 19, 2021
Last Updated on June 19, 2021
Tags: Heist, Toronto, Ice-Hockey

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing