Alien3

Alien3

A Story by Abishai100
"

A terrifying alien creature called the Xenomorph tracks a crash-landed space-exploration company soldier to an isolated prison-complex managed by Amlan Satan and creates a danger labyrinth!

"
Another fanfiction inspired by the iconic sci-fi horror-franchise, and this one's inspired by David Fincher's very unusual Alien 3. Hope you like it (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

On a faraway prison-complex outpost, a Weyland space-exploration vessel crash-landed in the water on the shores of the prison-complex island, which was filled with just the prison space and a neighboring refinery, complete with cranes and drills.



The prison-complex was inhabited by all male prisoners, a servicing doctor, and the prison manager Amlan Satan ("AS"). The prisoners regarded Satan with displeasure and uneasiness, since he always seemed depressed about the prison conditions. They found him incompetent to order maintenance policies from the governing nation. Nevertheless, life went on as usual at the prison-complex, until the crash-landing of the Weyland space-ship generated much gossip among the prisoners at the jail-cafeteria.



AMLAN SATAN (prison-manager): I'm taking responsibility of the female human inhabitant of the Weyland vessel.



The female inhabitant of the crash-landed Weyland space-ship was Lieutenant Ripley, who'd just been through a hellish experience in outer-space involving a lethal confrontation with a highly-intelligent but malicious large insect-dragon like alien species named the Xenomorph! Ripley relayed her harrowing tale of escape to prison-manager Amlan Satan ("AS") and informed him that the Xenomorph aliens may've followed her crashing Weyland space-ship to the isolated prison-complex island. She waited and pondered about her fate now.



The local servicing doctor, Mr. Chance, dissected the dead bodies aboard Ripley's crash-landed Weyland vessel, she being the only unharmed survivor. Mr. Chance saw no evidence in the dead corpses of any contagion or gestating alien, which Ripley'd told everyone might be present.



One of the prisoners at the complex, Richard, was a high-profile Wall Street trader who's imprisoned for raping the President's daughter Shelbye Harris. He's now a society pariah, ex-communicated to this prison-complex island under manager Amlan Satan ("AS") and forced to do manual labor alongside the other more dangerous human criminals jailed there, which include serial-killers and convicted arsonists. Richard remains a self-collected and practical man, a good guy to have on your side if you're preparing for a group-engagement with a terrifying Xenomorph alien requiring to coordinate teamwork skills.



A Weyland company communique arrived and manager Amlan Satan ("AS") was informed to keep any signs of a visiting or tracking Xenomorph alien, perhaps 'stalking' Lieutenant Ripley, lone-survivor, a secret from civilization. AS is told to sit tight by the Weyland company diplomat and not inform any troubles to the outside world. As a precaution, the Weyland diplomat orders the governing body overseeing the prison-complex to lock down all gates and doors to prevent human leaks.



However, signs of the presence of the certainly stalking Xenomorph alien arise, when Ripley is chased by one of these insect-dragon aliens with a large biting jaw and ugly head into a prison-complex bathroom-shower. Now, the full prison-complex is on alert!



AMLAN SATAN ("AS"): We'll spread out in teams and stay in this locked hell-hole and flee from the alien with flamethrowers.



Some of the in-mates, including the resourceful and practical Richard, were provided with special stored laser-guns, otherwise used by manager Amlan Satan ("AS") as security-weapons for the controlling of unruly prisoners who've become a fatal problem! These guns are capable of shooting both lasers and flames of fire, and the trapped in-mates are now scurrying through the tunnels and mazes of the prison-complex evading the Xenomorph alien or firing at it directly. This is a game of death, but the guns prove to be encouraging.



Amlan Satan ("AS") himself dresses up in war-gear and frames his mind to approach this prison-complex invasion matter with a stern and imaginative 'vigilante' heart. He's not gonna let this Xenomorph alien get the best of him. After all, he's a Dartmouth graduate!



The other in-mates, including the resourceful Richard, also sometimes opt to don themselves in gear and masks, to feel like they're outfitted soldiers in this war of cool. Whoever outlasts the patience of the Xenomorph alien will prove to be the human species diplomat of a refusal to go extinct.



The in-mates are working now as teams in the prison-complex tunnels and mazes, taking turns to bait the Xeno-alien into chasing them into dark smaller tunnels where shooting at it or trying to burn it with flame-throwing will be easier.



Not all the 'players' in this game of death played at the isolated prison-complex coordinated by manager Amlan Satan ("AS") are so lucky. Some are gorged, decapitated, disemboweled, delimbed, and destroyed literally by this malicious Xenomorph alien from outer-space.



The flame-throwing engagements between the running in-mates and the Xenomorph are not to be missed and are right out of some kind of sci-fi horror-adventure film Hollywood (USA) would've made centuries ago, when Earth was less dark and foreboding.



Finally, Richard and Satan (Amlan) manage to lure the terrifying Xenomorph alien into a hallway ditch where they manage to pour molten-hot lead on the fierce alien and then use a freezing water hose to shatter the burnt body into pieces. Weyland congratulates the prison-complex manager for wrestling with such a monster of great intrigue.



WEYLAND: We just want the specimen's body parts for further analysis, and we order you to keep everything confidential!



AMLAN SATAN: This was an adventure of Dartmouth-proportions.
RICHARD: Let's hope Weyland has no visions for us as employees for their next hellish mission!
RIPLEY: It seems we're going to be in on this Xenomorph alien dread for a long time, as a species.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on June 20, 2021
Last Updated on June 20, 2021
Tags: Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing