Ivy League Dance: Brown U. Decision

Ivy League Dance: Brown U. Decision

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two radicals are at the Ivy League for an eco-event involving diamond heroism...and American beauty.

"
A political parody set in Brown University (Ivy League), inspired very loosely by My Fellow Americans
----
====

Providence (Rhode Island) is a very unusual and nice American place, and it's the place where the prestigious Ivy League school Brown University is located. Many believe that among the highly-respected Ivy League circle of colleges/universities (Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell, Columbia, and UPenn), Brown/Dartmouth/Princeton top the list as the most scenic, atmospheric, beautiful, and well-managed. In fact, Providence (Rhode Island) is a very 'iconic' American place, and it's the location of our little American folk-story!



The players include an eco-activist named Amlan Satan who blogs on the modern Net about the value of proactive vigilance/vigilantism in North America regarding clean-coal renewables and a movie-star named Matthew McAfee who's working on a new Hollywood (USA) project about recycling water-bottles. Both Amlan and Matthew are visiting Providence (Rhode Island) for a special multicultural conference at Brown University (Ivy League) about coordinated eco-activism.



Satan is married to the gorgeous Algerian woman Esmerelda, who's currently teaching a course at Brown called Becoming Political: American Violence. Satan doesn't intend to disrupt his wife's academic life while he plans his week eco-activist activities alongside Matthew.



SATAN: That rascal-baron Goldfinger holds his sapphire-diamond at the Webster Bank in Providence, tied to terrorism.



ESMERELDA: The student-life at our school, Brown, is ideal and creates nice atmospheric studiousness.



MATTHEW: We'll coordinate these eco-activism activities this week while planning this Goldfinger-heist in Providence.
SATAN: Right; we're sure not to disrupt any academic regimens at Brown concurrently!



ESMERELDA: The multicultural tone/flavor of this week conference at Brown has youngsters thinking about political life!



SATAN: I'm driving to the Brown campus in my Lamborghini --- I want the public to note American views on fortune.



During the conference, Satan notes that a child is afflicted with the Coronavirus and is prescribed a series of medicines including immunoglobulin therapy and vegetable-juice nutritional supplements. Life in modern America is anything but politically tedious...even at safe-and-secure Brown.



PEDIATRICIAN: The Coronavirus can affect anyone and children and adults alike and requires us to be seriously healthy!



MATTHEW: If this child's prescribed veggie-juice and is thinking about life holism, can't we adults think likewise?



Meanwhile, a nefarious serial-killer terrorist is also in Providence (Rhode Island) during this week-conference, and he's a henchmen for the rascal-baron Goldfinger who's just using Webster Bank in Providence as a station for blood-diamond smuggling.



ESMERELDA: I'll be busy cheering on the Brown Bears women's field-hockey team as they challenge Princeton!



SATAN: Field-hockey is such a natural sport, and I ain't surprised Brown's invested in its ergonomics/socialization.



MATTHEW: If someone asked me, "Does media make America stand-out?" I'd have to reply, "No, man, it's the style!"



SATAN: We'll walk into Webster Bank with water-guns filled with acid, declaring we want photos of Goldfinger's sapphire!
MATTHEW: We'll record the entire media-stunt heist as an eco-activist statement about diamonds and clean-coal.
SATAN: Brown faculty/press will be raving about the quality of Providence dance during this conference.
MATTHEW: It's a challenge coordinating American standards with modern crime-dialysis.
SATAN: The reward's we get to think actively about imagination doctoring.



BANK MANAGER: If Providence is all about fortune, then Webster Bank is all about access!



Satan/Matthew storm into Webster Bank wearing masks/costumes and perform the heist of Goldfinger's sapphire using a nifty media-recording distraction to perform a gem-switch designed to draw media-attention to the nature of baron-oversight in the diamond market creating blood-diamond traffic which threatens modern minerals/gems prestige. This is all occurring at the respected Webster Bank in Providence, where many Brown students store their wealthy family funds.



SATAN: Now, I have to deal with this Goldfinger-henchman/terrorist known as Leatherface.
LEATHERFACE: I've found you, Satan!
SATAN: No doubt, Goldfinger sent you to Brown to hunt me down, eh?
LEATHERFACE: I knew I'd find you costumed as a freak for this conference!
SATAN: I notice you've got your signature buzzing electric chainsaw, you ghoul.
LEATHERFACE: Hail to terrorism!
SATAN: No way, freak; this is a time of great expectations.
LEATHERFACE: You can't stop me!
SATAN: We'll see.



SATAN: I did what I had to do...for Brown!
BROWN REPORTER: How'd you disarm Leatherface, hero?
SATAN: I used my 'acid-gun' to spray at his feet, requiring him to 'dance' and fall.
BROWN REPORTER: How bizarre!
SATAN: All's well that ends well...even at Brown.
BROWN REPORTER: Only in America is politics...dietary.
SATAN: Right on.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 23, 2021
Last Updated on June 23, 2021
Tags: American Life

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing