Thief: Copycat!

Thief: Copycat!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vigilante-thief performs a trio of copycat-followup robberies in 3 cities to create a blood-diamond disparity.

"
A heist-parody about a copycat thief with a media-message, inspired by the awesome modern/dystopian film Killing Zoe. Enjoy! 
----

====

This is the story of how I made my priesthood a strange form of vigilantism, becoming a 'thief copycat' on the trail of bank robbers in the cities of Los Angeles, Toronto, and Paris. After this mission which I'll elucidate, I've become an artist of special stained-glass Christian art, re-presenting a civilization focus on real social distancing.



My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a Catholic by faith, and the three bank robberies I'll present here are performed by me in thief-costumes and masks. However, these aren't 'ordinary' heists, since they're following three bank robberies, performed by real criminals, and I've performed them as a special 'copycat' of modern crime. I consider myself a nerdist of world diaries.



It's the special signature of bank-robbery that reveals the 'leviathan' or 'dragon' of capitalism-rebellion that drew me to this copycat-series of three robberies following the robberies following those committed by real thieves/criminals in Los Angeles, Toronto, and Paris.



The first city is Los Angeles, the iconic US city of angels. In this downtown city, a bank robber walked into a US bank and stole $2 million in cash. The city of LA was scarred, and I flew to the city after reading about this story in the news.



The US Bank where the first robber in our three-city folk-tale invaded is a really impressive building. The bandit who robbed the bank in LA was a real goon, and I followed him 3 days after his robbery was performed, and I took photos of the building and staked-out the bank 1 day before my copycat crime!



LA TIMES: The bank in our great American city was robbed today by a masked gargoyle wielding a handgun!



This thief, walked into the bank vault and took out $2 million in cash from the vault-room.



I went into the same US Bank in LA 3 days after this robbery was committed and wore a priest's costume and mask. I wielded a toy water-gun filled with corrosive HCL acid. I explained to the servicing bank manager that I wished to be escorted into the safe-box area of the vault-room.



The bank manager wanted to know why I held him hostage with my 'acid-gun' and wondered if I was related to the thief/bandit who'd just robbed the fair US Bank in LA 3 days ago, but I assured him I was working independently on a special blood-diamond mission before I stole $2 million worth of Belgian diamonds in the safe-box room belonging to a corrupt baron rumored to be tied to terrorism-financing diamonds. This was all performed with my acid-gun.



The next city we visit is the great Canadian city of Toronto. In this nice city, a robber team invaded a special bank and stole $1 million in cash, disrupting the otherwise decent social traffic in Canada.



The bank this thief-team robbed is a really impressive bank in Canada...indeed!



Inside the bank, there's a small and cramped service-station in which the thief-team exploited some basic security vulnerabilities. They walked in armed with real guns and disrupted peaceful business that day.



TORONTO TIME: We're shocked by this story of three masked bandits invading and stealing money from our city!



The thief-trio had robbed the bank and invaded the immaculate vault-room, and I read about the story in the news before I decided to fly to Toronto to perform my 'copycat' follow-up crime in Toronto!



I walked into the bank, once more in a priest-costume and mask and wielding a toy water-gun filled with corrosive HCL acid. Once more, I explained to my hostage servicing manager that I wished access to the safe-box containing Belgian blood-diamonds owned/stored by a corrupt capitalism-baron named Hugo Strange. I looked dashing in Toronto.



The bank manager wanted to know why I wished to use an 'acid-gun' to perform the heist and if I'm related to the thief-team who'd just robbed the bank 3 days ago, but I assured him I was a 'regular' crime copycat on the trail of blood-diamond terrorism!



Our third and final city is Paris, France. In this fair Euro-city, a wily bank robber invaded a bank and stole $3 million in cash. Paris is otherwise a city marked by normal vibrant traffic and culture.



The bank the thief stole cash from is a very respectful bank and I read the news-story before I headed to Paris to perform the copycat follow-up crime.



PARIS TIME: We're estranged thinking that our safe-boxes are insecure because of this terrible modern robber!



The masked French thief wielded a normal gun and wore a hideous mask and head-gear to perform his robbery 3 days before I followed into the same bank!



Once more, I wore a priest-costume and mask/facial and this one was more unusual. I walked in once more wielding a toy water-gun filled with corrosive HCL acid.



BANK MANAGER: Why'd you have an acid-gun, man?
ME (copycat thief): You're my peaceful hostage, and I don't want noise.
BANK MANAGER: Are you to use the acid to burn through the safe-box with diamonds?
ME (copycat thief): Yes, of course!



I took the subway to escape after taking blood-diamonds again from yet another baron in Paris who's smuggling blood-diamonds from Africa/Europe. The underground train was convenient, since I'd hidden the stolen blood-diamonds in the soles of my shoes and used the city transit-system to make my efficient getaway, enough time while the hostage-manager prepared to announce the story to the media.



INTERPOL: We're studying vigilantism linked to blood-diamond acts, tied to otherwise nefarious barons linked to terrorism.



REPORTER: What's the purpose of this 'copycat' trail, mister?
ME (copycat thief): I needed to reveal blood-diamond patterns in modern drunkenness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on July 4, 2021
Last Updated on July 4, 2021
Tags: Heist, Folk-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing