Baltimore: Bank-Robbery

Baltimore: Bank-Robbery

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan stages a blood-diamond heist in Baltimore and uses diagonals to create a modern urban diary!

"
A blood-diamond opus set in Baltimore and inspired by A Fish Called Wanda! Enjoy, 
----

====

Baltimore (Maryland) is the site of our bank-robbery tale, since it's a great US city of traffic, cultural institutions like Johns Hopkins and the national Aquarium, and we like it for all its general social drama.



The thief is Amlan Satan, an Algerian-American bank-robber who's been living in Baltimore and DC for 3 years.



Satan (Amlan) seeks to walk into the Bank of America in Baltimore dressed as a Saudi investor named Ali.



His wife Esmerelda has no idea her husband is dabbling in underworld activities albeit with a vigilante edge.



Satan (Amlan) took the Baltimore subway to the Bank of America building and prepared to rob it of safe-box diamonds.



The Bank of America building in Baltimore (Maryland) is something to praise, and Satan has to be perfect for the heist.



Satan walks into the Bank of America in Baltimore and explains to the manager that he's carrying samples of his toy water-guns for his new Maryland toy-store, and one of his water-guns is filled with corrosive HCL acid!



Once escorted inside the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Bank of America building in Baltimore (Maryland), Satan (Amlan!) reveals to the escorting manager/guardsman that one of his toy-store water-guns is filled with acid and intends to use the 'acid-gun' to burn through the safe-box belonging to the blood-diamond baron Goldfinger. Now, blood diamonds are warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe to fund terrorism. Satan tells the manager/guardsman he's procuring the blood-diamonds belonging to Goldfinger and switching them with fakes for a media report about anti-baron stunts which will defame him in the press!



BANK MANAGER: We're proud of our traffic/customers, and we don't plan to be upstaged by other secure banks!



However, Satan (Amlan) has persuaded the manager/guardsman inside the safe-box area of the Baltimore bank vault that he doesn't need to be distracted in this blood-diamond 'crusade' or warrant any unwanted press. He burns through Baron Goldfinger's safe-box and switches his blood-diamonds with his fakes and calmly tells the manager he's to tell the press, "Goldfinger's been immersed in underworld blackmail."



When Satan walks out of the Bank of America, he hops into his rented/leased Lamborghini parked outside and drives away with Goldfinger's blood-diamonds and tells the media, "No baron in Baltimore or elsewhere can use US loopholes to smuggle in terrorism-linked valuables today!" The bank manager has to report, "This diamond-heist was really about American dollars."



Satan takes his wife Esmerelda the following-day to the national Aquarium and helps himself forget about all the blood-diamond hellfire associated with Goldfinger.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens the very integrity of modern diamond-capitalism in North America!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

good story my friend,what are we going to do with all these diamonds and cash

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2021
Last Updated on July 4, 2021
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing