Swiss Bank: Robbery!

Swiss Bank: Robbery!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily but serious American prince goes underground as a baron-infiltration ninja to perform a diamond heist of political dragons.

"
A serious blood-diamond opus inspired by the excellent English film Flawless (Demi Moore). Enjoy (and thanks for reading!), 
----

====

Amlan Satan is an American prince. Heir to a family fortune, he's been studying blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) nexuses in North America controlled by corrupt capitalism-barons, as a modern market economics analysis of governance subversion for Interpol-relations to offer the world governments a form of diamond purification rhetorics. He's a real nerd, a real thinker, and a real thief.



SATAN (Amlan): My work at CalTech/Interpol involves serious world diamond matrix economics-diagonals.



Amlan worked very hard at his work, and he's given the code-name Shadow by Interpol-relations. He's designing a system for North American blood-diamond detection, linking to major merchant hubs monitored by modern Interpol-relations in the detection of blood-diamond traffic from Africa/Europe. CalTech considers this work tantamount to modern federalism securities.



However, Satan (Amlan) is troubled in his work, as he deals with the grim reality of warlord activity in Africa linked to severe forms of slave-labor and violence in the mining of these 'blood-diamonds' for modern underground smuggling/profits. He's learned so much about the grave violence in this modern trade that he seeks some personal spiritual 'release' from all this deep thinking. Therefore, this prince-thief working as a diamond infiltrator-analyst has decided to travel to Switzerland to perform a heist of a corrupt baron's blood-diamonds from a major Swiss bank, using only a toy water-gun...filled with acid.



SATAN (Amlan): Since my work involves ninja-infiltration, this baron-heist will expose Swiss insecurities...and give me peace.



The baron is Goldfinger. He stores his famous 'gold diamonds' inside the Wegelin Bank in Switzerland, one of the most iconic 'Swiss banks' we've all read/heard about in society columns. Satan (Amlan) hopes to steal Goldfinger's 'gold diamonds' (which are actually blood-diamonds from Africa used to fund terrorism!) and expose the rough baron as a blood-diamond/terrorism profiteer in modern-day Europe.



Simultaneously, by upstaging Goldfinger and exposing him as a diamond-sully terrorist financier, Satan (Amlan) hopes to give his own mind a sense of spiritual release from the dark imagination of becoming 'entangled' with all this new era diamond violence. That's why his heist of Goldfinger's blood-diamonds or ('gold diamonds') will be perfectly nonviolent, according to the prince's plan (Amlan Satan). Can he outshine Goldfinger?



Amlan walks into the Swiss Bank (Wegelin) costumed as a Saudi investor named Ahmed. He explains to the manager that he seeks to open a toy-store in Switzerland and deposit his own (fake!) diamonds in the safe-box area of the vault-room of the iconic Swiss bank. He's brought samples of his toy water-guns for the manager to peruse.



BANK MANAGER: Our Wegelin bank in Switzerland reflects the natural excellence of our white snowy country of peace.



SATAN (Amlan): This is a very nice Swiss bank indeed, with great interior comfort zones and design.



Inside the safe-box area, Amlan deposits his (fake!) diamonds under the supervising eye of the escorting/servicing manager. Then, he reveals to the manager that one of his toy water-guns is filled with acid! He whispers into the manager's ear, "I'm an Interpol-relations expert performing a switch of Goldfinger's gems which are blood-diamonds, and this will create a special media-stage for modern diamond-market journalism, so I need you to keep this secret." Amlan then uses his 'acid-gun' to burn through Goldfinger's safe-box and switches his famous/infamous 'gold diamonds' with the fakes he's brought himself. The manager is stunned but honestly doesn't want to interfere in this delicate blood-diamond deformity.



Satan (Amlan) then hops onto a Swiss metro with Goldfinger's gold diamonds and sends an anonymous notice to the Geneva Gazette --- "Goldfinger won't be able to perform network diamond-terrorism intrigue in modern Europe thanks to dystopian journalism and great infrastructure."



You see my friends, Amlan Satan has used the media matrix to surface Baron Goldfinger as a dangerous blood-diamond player. This sort of overground journalism is what's needed for new era anti-terrorism infiltration, affecting all forms of financing and guerrilla warfare. In fact, today, disparate terrorist groups like the IRA and ISIS are immersed in blood-diamond financing worries linked to new forms of terrorism mobilization, so it's a real global mess. After this delicious heist of Goldfinger's 'gold diamonds' from the Swiss bank, Amlan returns to California (USA) and posts a series of Mermaid drawings on the Internet, adorned in pearls (not diamonds!) and writes, "Someday, there will be real metaphysical 'escape' from all this hairy 'blood-diamond' propaganda on Earth."



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens modern diamond market integrity, requiring serious dreamers.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 5, 2021
Last Updated on July 5, 2021
Tags: Heist, Europe

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100