The Baron is Outshined!

The Baron is Outshined!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A priestly ninja-thief and bank employee in NY performs a daring switch of a corrupt capitalism-baron's valued black-gem from the Mellon bank safe-box, possibly linked to nefarious Euro-terrorism!

"
A short about the wily adventures of a vigilante-like NY detective...and hustler. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

In the fair city of New York a corrupt capitalism-baron named Goldfinger had deposited a very valuable black-colored gem inside the Mellon Bank safe-box area of the vault-room and intended to use the treasure-assets to fund a terrorist group in Europe.



A bank employee named Amlan discovered this dark secret and decided to perform a diabolical heist of Goldfinger's stored black-gem in the Mellon Bank safe-box. He first had to procure a policeman's diamond ring from a relative who'd passed away and was a cop and left him the ring as a family heirloom.



Amlan broke into the Mellon bank late at night using his employee key and sneaked into the safe-box area of the vault-room and switched the black-gem of Goldfinger with the policeman's diamond ring he was given as an heirloom.



GOLDFINGER: I'm not sure who decided to send met this insulting and eerie anti-terrorism message!



Amlan swapped the black-gem with the policeman's diamond ring and told the NYPD through an anonymous tip that Goldfinger's black-gem was being showcased in a media-stunt involving a switched policeman's diamond-ring treasure.



BANK MANAGER: We're not certain what this sort of stunt has revealed about Goldfinger's strange associations!



Rumors already abounded regarding Goldfinger's strange ties to terrorism and his potential link to personal treasuries. However, many people in NY already gossiped that the corrupt capitalism-baron most likely was using treasures like his fabled/famous black gem to fund terrorist groups in Europe!



Goldfinger didn't want to press formal claims and make splashes in the press, simply because the eerie message of the policeman's diamond-ring left in the safe-box as a replacement for the lifted black-gem sent waves and goosebumps regarding potential inquiries into this underworld activities.



NYPD: We'll be performing a full investigation of the impact of this strange and offbeat Goldfinger stunt.



The next month, a bank robbing unit called Red Hood broke into the same bank trying to steal more items from Goldfinger's safe-box, but this daredevil criminal group was arrested by the NYPD.



Amlan's ex-wife told the press she thought her husband may know something about this entire ordeal, since he'd been investigating blood-diamond traffic and worked in the Mellon bank in NY, but she wouldn't say for certain.



GOLDFINGER: When I discover who placed that cop's ring in my safe-box, I'll inquire into the nature of NY darkness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 14, 2021
Last Updated on July 14, 2021
Tags: Heist, Blood-Diamond

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing