Pirate-Sun: Blood-Diamonds!

Pirate-Sun: Blood-Diamonds!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Sparrow is a real-life modern pirate and seeks blood-diamond adventures in NY, but will life offer him a 'dogma' curveball?

"
Is there a real way to capture the fun and lore of the iconic Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp) franchise? Here's a real earnest attempt. Thanks so much for reading (and God bless!), 
----
====

New York is no ordinary city in the USA.



It's the American place where the real-life modern-day pirate Amlan Satan (code-name: 'Sparrow') works as a blood-diamond infiltrator ninja. Blood diamonds are warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism. Satan (Amlan), descended from real old-world pirate such as Red-Beard, is working as a thief of blood-diamonds stored in NY banks by corrupting capitalism-barons like Goldfinger, who's storing black-gems and 'gold diamonds' in iconic banks in NY like Mellon Bank, and Satan (Amlan) is a 'GI Joe' seeking to subvert these baron-dominions by acting as a diamond-thief (and real-life modern pirate!).



SATAN (Amlan): I'm working as the real-life New York pirate named Sparrow, seeking Goldfinger's gems now.



Satan graduated from Dartmouth College (Ivy League) and then worked at CalTech studying capitalism diamond matrix markets involved with terrorism-financing in North America, a key to new era terrorism highways in civilization. He's a real nerd.



SATAN ('Sparrow'): I'm going to loot Goldfinger's 'gold-diamonds' (blood-diamonds') from the Mellon Bank in New York!



Amlan Satan is the world's best hope for 'GI Joe' daydreams about restoring diamond-market integrity.



Satan has robbed multiple banks all over the USA, mostly disguised as the master-thief known as 'Scarecrow' in US cities such as Detroit, Sacramento, Miami, Washington, and even Dallas. Satan/Scarecrow functions as a baron blood-diamond wealth subverter by taking these 'blood-diamonds' and restoring Interpol-relations with North American authorities like the Diamond Exchange Detective (DED). Scarecrow is a real pirate too, right?



Despite the various bank-robbery disguises/costumed employed by the wily Satan ('Sparrow'), he remains first-and-foremost a real-life modern-day American pirate. He was born in Algeria and moved to the USA with his widowed-mother and became a scholar of blood-diamond terrorism financing before becoming a self-proclaimed 'diamond-thief vigilante' with Interpol-relations, working to restore diamond-capitalism integrity.



Satan/Sparrow seeks to walk into the Mellon Bank (NY) with a toy clear rifle filled with corrosive acid.



SATAN/SPARROW: I like photos and models of ancient-sea pirate-ships, which remind me of my real heritage.



SATAN/SPARROW: Few people/friends know I collect ancient-sea pirate artworks.



Satan/Sparrow walks into the Mellon Bank costumed as a thespian with a circus-team performing street-shows about diamonds in North America and wielding his nifty see-through toy rifle (filled with hot-acid!).



BANK MANAGER: We didn't really anticipate such a theatrical fellow/pirate like 'Sparrow' walking into our bank.



Sparrow marched into the bank in costume and walked into the manager's office and requested a personal servicing session involving his deposit of (fake!) diamonds into the safe-box area of the vault-room of the NY Mellon Bank, which is an immaculate building really.



INTERPOL: If we don't curb blood-diamond traffic in North America and NY, diamond-merchants will go insane.



When Satan/Sparrow's escorted inside the vault-room with the safe-boxes containing the corrupt Baron Goldfinger's 'gold-diamonds' (blood-diamonds!), he reveals to the gentlemen that his toy transparent water-rifle is filled with corrosive acid. He reports that he's to switch Baron Goldfinger's blood-diamonds ('gold-diamonds') with the fakes he's brought with him for a media-stunt report about baron-wealth prestige, and later he's to return the stolen gems to Goldfinger whom he explains is aware of this media-stunt. Sparrow then tells the manager/guardsman that he's no choice but to spray the safe-box metal-panels with his 'acid-gun' if he's deterred from this American media-stunt designed to create real/cogent press-drama. When the bank manager asks him, "Why should we think you're on behalf of Interpol?" he retorts carefully and cogently, "You don't want to think you're part of an Interpol-dump!"



SPARROW: Now that I have Goldfinger's blood-diamonds, I'll be enjoying a fun Buccaneers-Raider (NFL) game!



SPORTS-WRITER: The Raiders-Buccaneers pre-Bowl game will be hallmark of modern pirate-sports.



SATAN: It's true; the Buccaneers-Raiders matchup in America is a premier sign of modern sports-dance.



Satan/Sparrow buys a vintage 1980s black Lamborghini with his exchanged Swiss blood-diamond assets!



GOLDFINGER: When we catch this real-modern pirate 'Sparrow' in America, we'll grab his diamond-maps.



No one can find Sparrow (Amlan Satan), who's managed to create real media stirs regarding Interpol-inquiries about Goldfinger's immersion in blood-diamond terrorism financing. Maybe he's in the Virgin Islands with his diamond bounty!



SATAN: I've purchased a black gem with some of my money and opened a tourist-bar in the Islands now.



The two super-celebrities Hanks/Cruise are busy working on a movie-adaptation of the pirate Sparrow and his blood-diamond exploits, but who's to play Sparrow...and Baron Goldfinger?



HANKS: I like Polanski's film about old pirates.
CRUISE: I prefer the classic/iconic Stevenson book about 'treasure island' folklore!



SPARROW: What I need is a girlfriend, now that my pirate-adventures are behind me in America.



Satan/Sparrow found a real girlfriend, an American doll named Farah on the Islands, who loves pirate-lore.



SPARROW: I like the island-sunsets and dreams of peace and romance.
FARAH: You'll always be a pirate at mind, Satan.
SPARROW: Maybe...maybe.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on July 15, 2021
Last Updated on July 15, 2021
Tags: Pirates!

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles Bends Arles Bends

A Story by Abishai100