Thief/Terrorist: Mr. Rabbit

Thief/Terrorist: Mr. Rabbit

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily modern political thinker named Mr. Rabbit must contend with terrorism-financing in Nigeria to open new dots.

"
A special blood-diamond intrigue nod to political tremors as varied as troubles with the modern IRA (Irish Republican Army) and African barons, inspired by Body of Lies and Blood Diamond, incidentally, both fine DiCaprio films! Hope you like it, 
----

====

Amlan Satan studied Shaivism in the Himalayas before deciding to adopt the political ideologies of Ralph Ellison and Frantz Fanon. He transformed himself into the Interpol-relations blood-diamond thief known as Mr. Rabbit and reflected on how his metaphysical contemplations in the snowy mountains forged in him a special meditation about the contours between being a thief...and a terrorist.



AMLAN SATAN ('Mr. Rabbit'): I'm neither a thief nor a terrorist by insults...I'm a revolutionary thinker is all.



'Mr. Rabbit' (Amlan Satan) moved to Nigeria with a trunk full of toy water-guns, intending to steal the blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) from the corrupt capital-city baron Goldfinger. Mr. Rabbit was to walk into the Central Bank of Nigeria with water-guns filled with acid, held in a carefully-inserted thin glass tube.



MR. RABBIT: Nigeria is a hospitable African city, and I think I know why Goldfinger's funding terrorism through here.



Mr. Rabbit had lived in Algeria, Canada, and Northern Ireland before hopping on a Green Africa Airways flight to Nigeria's capital-city, following his Himalayas-meditations on Shaivism and self-determined revolution. He was a liaison of both Interpol and the IRA in Belfast, working to amend the troubling conditions of underground groups forced to deal with the emergent 21st Century problem of factions taking gems for global smuggling from blood-diamond barons for profit-driven power-moves in the 'terrorist market' in places like Belfast. Mr. Rabbit (Amlan Satan) was, on the other hand, a democratic thinker and sought to subvert these diamond-baron spheres. He headed to Nigeria now.



MR. RABBIT: Working with the Irish in Northern Ireland reflected upon me an earnest imagination about fortune...and doom.



GOLDFINGER: I will not allow any 'rascal' to just upend my bank safe-boxes and steal my precious blood-diamonds!



Now, the Central Bank of Nigeria, quite impressive, is where Baron Goldfinger's hiding his terrorism-market financing/funding blood-diamonds, mostly from Sierra Leone. The CBN was highly-secured and would require some finesse to get to Goldfinger's terrorism-gems.



MR. RABBIT: To ease this emergent problem of diamond-terrorism, I'll have to move like an artist to avoid police.



'Mr. Rabbit' (Amlan Satan) walked into the CBN (bank) in Nigeria dressed as a theater-circus performer with a handheld toy water-rifle and proceeded to dart to the bank manager's office after the security guard confirmed that his toy-gun was indeed just a toy, filled with what seemed like just water. He told the guard he's a theater-performer working alongside a new toy enterprise monitored by Baron Goldfinger in Nigeria and wanted to present himself to the CBN as an empire media specialist.



BANK MANAGER: You want to deposit diamonds in a safe-box neighboring Goldfinger's safe-box?
MR. RABBIT: Indeed, and I'd like you to personally/privately escort me to the safe-box area, sir!



BANK MANAGER: Business was slow that day, so we didn't expect anything out of the ordinary!



Once inside the safe-box area of the vault-room of the CBN (bank), Mr. Rabbit revealed to the solitary escorting bank manager that his nifty theater toy-rifle was filled with acid. When the manager demanded to know what's happening, Mr. Rabbit explained he's a 'thief-terrorist' sent on an Interpol-relations mission to switch Goldfinger's blood-diamonds with the fakes he brought with him after burning the lid-panel with his acid-gun and report to the media this careful stunt about the reporting of baron-diamond depression.



NIGERIA NEWS: We believe the new series of African diamond-heists reflects a revolutionary interest in upending blood-diamond barons with carefully orchestrated thefts conducted by agents with ties to Interpol and political groups (e.g., Sinn Fein) who wish to see blood-diamond financing of terrorism come to a resolving decision.



Mr. Rabbit walked out the CBN (bank) that day with $20 million worth of Goldfinger's blood-diamonds and the evil baron chose to wisely not pursue media-press/charges, since this obviously bought undue attention/controversy to his 'African' activities. Meanwhile, Mr. Rabbit called his ex-wife Esmerelda (in Algeria) and confided in her that he'd seek a post-revolutionary life of reconciled peace and love.



MR. RABBIT: I took Green Africa Airways to Nigeria, and I intend to take the same airline back to Europe.



INTERPOL CHIEF: We like the stepping-stone work of this rascal Mr. Rabbit and hope Goldfinger's reign has ended!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond mining and smuggling from Africa threatens the modern global diamond exchange.



AMLAN SATAN ('Mr. Rabbit'): Maybe my son will someday appreciate the 'comic-book value' of diamond-revolution.



Mr. Rabbit then had a lucid dream one night in which he's visited by the 'specter' of a proverbial Devil's Advocate called the White Dragon ('WD') who wishes to interrogate him on the nature of peace and modern warfare, complicated by corrupted capitalism!



WD: Are you more of a terrorist or a thief, good man?
MR. RABBIT: I'm both, maybe!
WD: What does Esmerelda think?
MR. RABBIT: I haven't a clue, White-Dragon!
WD: Well, you should confide in your underworld darkness, no?
MR. RABBIT: I suppose so.
WD: What's it like linking diamonds to political order?
MR. RABBIT: Chaos.
WD: True.
MR. RABBIT: What's this dream-sequence query about, White-Dragon?
WD: Are you confident/happy working in this world of political chaos?
MR. RABBIT: I'm confident about my sociopolitical visions, sure.
WD: But are you happy?
MR. RABBIT: Esmerelda will help me find that!
WD: Sure, sure.
MR. RABBIT: Well, what else did you want to ask?
WD: Does politics breed terrorists...or thieves?
MR. RABBIT: I'm a 'thief of thieves' and a 'terrorism-revolutionary' of sorts.
WD: So?
MR. RABBIT: I suppose the answer is...both(?)!
WD: Alright, but is one preferable to the other, good man?
MR. RABBIT: I suppose we're all 'agents of action' in these corrupt times.
WD: What'd you think of the sinister Baron Goldfinger?
MR. RABBIT: Dark man!
WD: True.
MR. RABBIT: Are you a mystic of political diagonals?
WD: Aren't we all?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 16, 2021
Last Updated on July 16, 2021
Tags: Heist, Politics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing